Black Americans have a message for Biden

Instead, Biden is STANDING UP for the criminals...

His campaign is bailing them out of jail, where they can get back to looting and burning businesses...

Look, truth be told, most blacks believe exactly what Biden said: that any black who can't decide between Trump and Biden is not really black but is a traitor to their race. Just take a peek at black political websites: you'll see they are not shy about attacking any black who dares to support the GOP.

If the black community really wants to address racism, they should start by looking in the mirror and dealing with the racism that is rampant among themselves.

American civil rights attorney Leo Terrell called out Democrats who have not stepped up to publicly condemn crime in the wake of protests against the death of George Floyd.

Leo Terrell is furious at fellow Dems over riots: I’m a black voter and you have lost me if you don’t stand up to these criminals

What is the message the black community has for trump? Be fair and post it.

Read the thread title, show us you can read.

American civil rights attorney Leo Terrell called out Democrats who have not stepped up to publicly condemn crime in the wake of protests against the death of George Floyd.

Leo Terrell is furious at fellow Dems over riots: I’m a black voter and you have lost me if you don’t stand up to these criminals

What is the message the black community has for trump? Be fair and post it.

When are you ever fair and looking at both sides?

Black Americans will be voting 85% Biden.

The same Black "Americans" that are looting all around the country.

I know free is free, but considering it's Biden 85% seems a bit high. I'd say it's more like 70%.

Look, truth be told, most blacks believe exactly what Biden said: that any black who can't decide between Trump and Biden is not really black but is a traitor to their race. Just take a peek at black political websites: you'll see they are not shy about attacking any black who dares to support the GOP.

If the black community really wants to address racism, they should start by looking in the mirror and dealing with the racism that is rampant among themselves.

As a white American, I will not consider racism dead until I can walk through a black neighborhood and be safe.
(Drop da' Mic....).

Trump sheep that want 4 more years of this are real pieces of shit

Personally, I want to see more of THIS...

And give them live rounds!!!

Joe does not believe anything he preaches. He changes like the wind. He has had his chance for near half a century. His family is enriched though. You can see his not healthy. But he is being a good trooper for his party. And will be a figurehead who will make TV appearances from time to time if elected.

It is not secret that you Trump sheep dream of totalitarianism

It is not secret that you Trump sheep dream of totalitarianism

Having a little control over the situation sure beats having a President that sides with the rioters, and bails them out of jail where they can keep looting and burning businesses, and shooting up the town...

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden late tonight stepped into the breach, issuing a statement. “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not. The act of protesting should never be allowed to overshadow the reason we protest. It should not drive people away from the just cause that protest is meant to advance."

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden late tonight stepped into the breach, issuing a statement. “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not. The act of protesting should never be allowed to overshadow the reason we protest. It should not drive people away from the just cause that protest is meant to advance."

Gee, the PEACEFUL protestors aren't getting arrested...

Just the violent ones, the looters, and the arsonists...

Apparently Biden likes to back a lot of "needless shit"!!!

If they are Antifa, I would personally bail them out myself. We need them to guard against all the neoNazis in this country!

Whoop te do...it only took him 40 years.
1590944764476.png

If they are Antifa, I would personally bail them out myself. We need them to guard against all the neoNazis in this country!

What a guy....send cash.

Forum List

Back