Trump Justice Department Killed Police Reform Programs That Could Have Helped Minneapolis

Just like the pandemic team here in America and the US CDC in China, trump tore apart and ended the reform programs that would have helped prevent what's happening now.

This is making America great?

I don't think so.

So even this can be laid at the feet of squatter in the Whitehouse.

Why am I not surprised?

ChiCom troll says WHAT? :eek:

{Former Democratic presidential candidate and potential vice presidential pick Amy Klobuchar failed to get charges brought against the police officer involved in George Floyd’s death while serving as a county attorney in 2006, prompting criticism of her law enforcement background. }

Now WHY would the Chinese government has their hacks post threads like this?

1590934047192.png

Just like the pandemic team here in America and the US CDC in China, trump tore apart and ended the reform programs that would have helped prevent what's happening now.

I don't think so.

Blow it out your ass, Democrats run that police department, city, and state so own it and stop trying to blame president Trump you pathetic losers. :eusa_hand:

I don't think so.

Why am I not surprised?

You blame Trump for you getting the shits after eating a Taco Bell. There is nothing brainless fucks like you don't blame on your scapegoat.

But the Chinese government starting this thread means that China wants to spin the narrative.

I don't think so.

Nothing can help Minneapolis until they wise up and pull their collective heads out of their collective asses. What the fuck ever happened to people helping themselves anyway?

I don't think so.

The failure of liberal local and state politicians on both Covid and the Floyd thingy are Trump's fault?!

That;s just stupid.

I don't think so.

Why am I not surprised?

You blame Trump for you getting the shits after eating a Taco Bell. There is nothing brainless fucks like you don't blame on your scapegoat.

But the Chinese government starting this thread means that China wants to spin the narrative.
Lol China crap is fake news and conspiracy theories. The OP has real, documented information on things that actually happened.

However I doubt your ability to see the difference.

Trump is the WORST mistake America has ever made.

Thank God she will correct herself come November...in SPADES!
Politics is a pendulum, but I think it's about to swing so far to the left it may take a decade to come back.

Oh, so Soros has his armies out burning American cities and you think this will HELP you in November?

You really are amazingly stupid.

The face of the CCP democrats;

1590934421394.png

I don't think so.

What programs specifically are you talking about?
What does a federal program have to do with the lack of leadership in Democrat controlled cities?

Trump is the WORST mistake America has ever made.

Thank God she will correct herself come November...in SPADES!
Politics is a pendulum, but I think it's about to swing so far to the left it may take a decade to come back.

Oh, so Soros has his armies out burning American cities and you think this will HELP you in November?

You really are amazingly stupid.

The face of the CCP democrats;

View attachment 343354
everyone-i-dont-like-is-funded-by-george-soros-the-26073986.png

Lol China crap is fake news and conspiracy theories. The OP has real, documented information on things that actually happened.

Yawn; the only conspiracy theory was that "Rushing Coalushun" shit you CCP morons floated.

So, we have a CCP democrat governor, a CCP democrat mayor, a CCP democrat police chief, but it's Trump's fault...

1590934684619.png

I don't think so.

We are so shocked that you managed to find some way to blame Trump for all the leftwing violence.

Yawn; the only conspiracy theory was that "Rushing Coalushun" shit you CCP morons floated.

So, we have a CCP democrat governor, a CCP democrat mayor, a CCP democrat police chief, but it's Trump's fault...

View attachment 343357
Use some critical thinking for a change, kid.

Have you noticed how every time a republican is caught doing something the very first thing they do is accuse a democrat of the same crime? Like when you guys tried and failed to say the Russians wanted Hillary to win? Or the whole Biden/Ukraine failure? Then China thing is just the next attempt. There is not a hint of evidence of truth to the whole thing, they are counting on your willingness to just believe and amplify what they tell you unquestioningly.

There are, on the other hand, pages and pages of evidence in the Mueller report and elsewhere that the tRump campaign cooperated with Russian during the election and after. But you've been told they "don't say that" and haven't even bothered to read them for yourself.

Do you see how you're playing right into their hands? How you're allowing. Yourself to be lied to and manipulated?

I don't really expect this post to make any difference, hell you probably won't even read it, but I figured I'd try once more.

Forum List

Back