Trump jumps in & makes things right in wake of biden’s NG scandel

The Democrats order 25,000 National Guardsmen to guard them at the capitol over a non-existent threat. They then proceed to interrogate them all and accuse the National Guard of being infested with racists and domestic terrorists, then boot the soldiers out and make them sleep in a parking lot in the middle of the winter after they were done using them to put on a dog and pony show for their inauguration. Donald Trump let's the soldiers stay at his hotel for free.

Really? Trump is letting the soldiers stay at his hotel for free? Got any links to back up that bullshit? BTW.......there are only 263 rooms at Trump's DC hotel.

Donald Trump invites National Guardsmen to stay at his DC hotel after they were forced to sleep in garage | MEAWW

Trump's hotel has less than 300 rooms.. You think he put up 25000 National Guards?
irrelevant. Trump offered.

Actually, it was a SPOKESPERSON (who said that Trump said, but I don't believe it. From the link...............................

The soldiers were forced to sleep on the floor in freezing temperatures and had to share just one bathroom and one power outlet, sparking a major backlash. Speaking to OAN on Friday, January 22, one adviser revealed how Trump had stepped in and informed the troops they could stay at his luxury hotel near the Capitol. In a video shared by Trump’s Washington, DC hotel, local police officers were seen resting in the reception area.

It even says in the above quote from the link that it was POLICE officers seen resting in the lobby, not NG troops. After all the press secretaries that Trump had, we know that his spokespeople will lie their asses off for him. Remember Spicer telling us that Trump had the largest inauguration crowd ever? Anyone with eyes, looking at video and photos, could tell that it wasn't as well attended as Spicer claimed.

And.................as far as what the hotel actually did offer? It was to DC police, not to the NG. Again...................from the link...................

“A heart full of gratitude to all our law enforcement officers... Enjoy America’s Living Room and great having you all with us... @DCPoliceDept,” Mickael Damelincourt, managing director for the district's Trump International Hotel, tweeted on Wednesday, January 20. This was posted shortly before Biden was inaugurated blocks away.

The tweet was directed to the DC police dept, not the NG troops. And, in the photographs from the link, it doesn't show a single soldier in the hotel, but there were a lot of police. No, I don't think Trump offered anything other than lip service to the soldiers.

Either that, or Trump and his hotel people can't tell the difference between NG and DC police. (Hint: one wears camo gear).

They were police officers resting in the lobby????

Yes there were police officers in the lobby, and I don't see any NG troops in the pictures from the link. Guess you didn't read the link, nor did you pay attention to the quotes I copied from the link and bolded either.
\

Trump's hotel has 253 rooms with a small number of paying guests.. How did he put up 25,000 National Guard troops?
Bed sharing. Bunk beds.

The Democrats order 25,000 National Guardsmen to guard them at the capitol over a non-existent threat. They then proceed to interrogate them all and accuse the National Guard of being infested with racists and domestic terrorists, then boot the soldiers out and make them sleep in a parking lot in the middle of the winter after they were done using them to put on a dog and pony show for their inauguration. Donald Trump let's the soldiers stay at his hotel for free.

Really? Trump is letting the soldiers stay at his hotel for free? Got any links to back up that bullshit? BTW.......there are only 263 rooms at Trump's DC hotel.

Donald Trump invites National Guardsmen to stay at his DC hotel after they were forced to sleep in garage | MEAWW

Trump's hotel has less than 300 rooms.. You think he put up 25000 National Guards?
irrelevant. Trump offered.

Actually, it was a SPOKESPERSON (who said that Trump said, but I don't believe it. From the link...............................

The soldiers were forced to sleep on the floor in freezing temperatures and had to share just one bathroom and one power outlet, sparking a major backlash. Speaking to OAN on Friday, January 22, one adviser revealed how Trump had stepped in and informed the troops they could stay at his luxury hotel near the Capitol. In a video shared by Trump’s Washington, DC hotel, local police officers were seen resting in the reception area.

It even says in the above quote from the link that it was POLICE officers seen resting in the lobby, not NG troops. After all the press secretaries that Trump had, we know that his spokespeople will lie their asses off for him. Remember Spicer telling us that Trump had the largest inauguration crowd ever? Anyone with eyes, looking at video and photos, could tell that it wasn't as well attended as Spicer claimed.

And.................as far as what the hotel actually did offer? It was to DC police, not to the NG. Again...................from the link...................

“A heart full of gratitude to all our law enforcement officers... Enjoy America’s Living Room and great having you all with us... @DCPoliceDept,” Mickael Damelincourt, managing director for the district's Trump International Hotel, tweeted on Wednesday, January 20. This was posted shortly before Biden was inaugurated blocks away.

The tweet was directed to the DC police dept, not the NG troops. And, in the photographs from the link, it doesn't show a single soldier in the hotel, but there were a lot of police. No, I don't think Trump offered anything other than lip service to the soldiers.

Either that, or Trump and his hotel people can't tell the difference between NG and DC police. (Hint: one wears camo gear).

They were police officers resting in the lobby????

Yes there were police officers in the lobby, and I don't see any NG troops in the pictures from the link. Guess you didn't read the link, nor did you pay attention to the quotes I copied from the link and bolded either.
\

Trump's hotel has 253 rooms with a small number of paying guests.. How did he put up 25,000 National Guard troops?
Bed sharing. Bunk beds.

Trump hotels don't have bunk beds.

Didn't happen..cool story though~
It sure as hell did, NAZI.

No, it didn't happen. Trumps hotel offered to let DC POLICE OFFICERS, not NG rest in his hotel. In the tweet that was sent out by the hotel, it was addressed to the DC police, not the troops.

Is calling someone a "nazi" the best comeback you can think of?
It's the most appropriate for NAZIs like you. I will address Dims as Nazi until we are entirely rid of them.

Apparently that is all you can do. You can't refute the point that it was the DC police, and NOT the NG that was told they could rest in the hotel lobby. For crying out loud, even the tweet that was posted in the link is addressed to the police, and nothing was directed towards the NG. But, keep believing the bullshit if it helps you sleep at night. Might wanna get a dictionary and a thesarus while you're at it, because "nazi" seems to be the limit of your insults.

If the Guardsmen are ever called up for activity in another country, I wonder what kind of break areas they’ll get. I don’t necessarily think they were treated as well as they couldve been. But good grief! They’re soldiers! Suck it up.

My message to the U.S. Military is that Trump did you right, straightened out the VA, while today's Democrats treat you like cannon fodder serfs and will continue to.
Good luck!

My message to the U.S. Military is that Trump did you right, straightened out the VA, while today's Democrats treat you like cannon fodder serfs and will continue to.
Good luck!
What gave you the mistaken impression that Trump straightened out the VA. BAD AS EVER.

Good luck!
What gave you the mistaken impression that Trump straightened out the VA. BAD AS EVER.

He gave them the opportunity to seek doctor's outside of the VA, you salivating mongrel.

Didn't happen..cool story though~
It sure as hell did, NAZI.

No, it didn't happen. Trumps hotel offered to let DC POLICE OFFICERS, not NG rest in his hotel. In the tweet that was sent out by the hotel, it was addressed to the DC police, not the troops.

Is calling someone a "nazi" the best comeback you can think of?
It's the most appropriate for NAZIs like you. I will address Dims as Nazi until we are entirely rid of them.
Or until you come to your senses, whichever comes first..

Good luck!

He gave them the opportunity to seek doctor's outside of the VA, you salivating mongrel.
Whoa! Why would they need to go outside the VA if Trump had fixed it. Sounds more like he was saying: ”I’m not going to fix it, go somewhere else”

YOU JUST SHOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT.

If Trump was treating the Military so well, why did he call dead soldiers and POW’s suckers and losers? Why did he refer to senior Generals as “MY generals”.

Good luck!

Actually, it was OBAMA, not Trump, that put the Veteran's Choice Act into policy. How do I know this? Because I'm retired U.S. Navy, and my health care comes from the VA. Matter of fact, it was under Obama that I got my Veteran's Choice card, which allows me to see a doctor outside of the VA if my appointment is over 30 days away, or if I'm over 50 miles from the nearest VA.

Good luck!

Whoa! Why would they need to go outside the VA if Trump had fixed it. Sounds more like he was saying: ”I’m not going to fix it, go somewhere else”

If Trump was treating the Military so well, why did he call dead soldiers and POW’s suckers and losers? Why did he refer to senior Generals as “MY generals”.

It was Obama that fixed it, and he came up with the Veterans Choice Act after the debacle where the VA wasn't seeing people in a timely manner. All Trump did was take credit for something he never did.

Good luck!

It was Obama that fixed it, and he came up with the Veterans Choice Act after the debacle where the VA wasn't seeing people in a timely manner. All Trump did was take credit for something he never did.
Thanks for the information, though I doubt facts actually matter to some people here like B. Kidd. It kinda ruins their narrative.

Good luck!

Sorry cumcatcher, it was the Mission Act signed by Trump in 2018 that gave vets real access, not phony per-approved access, to outside VA healthcare.
You fucksticks lie at every goddamned chance!

Good luck!

Sorry cumcatcher, it was the Mission Act signed by Trump in 2018 that gave vets real access, not phony per-approved access, to outside VA healthcare.
You fucksticks lie at every goddamned chance!
Hope you’ll excuse me if I take the word of a veteran and VA patient over yours. BTW, ad hominems don’t help any. They just make you sound silly and desperate. Is that an example of YOUR treatment of the Military?

Good luck!

' Trump said he passed a private-sector health care program, Veterans Choice, after failed attempts by past presidents for the last “45 years.” That’s not true. The Choice program, which allows veterans to see doctors outside the government-run VA system at taxpayer expense, was first passed in 2014 under President Barack Obama'..AP FACT CHECK: Trump takes credit for Obama's gains for vets

Good luck!

Actually, it was OBAMA, not Trump, that put the Veteran's Choice Act into policy. How do I know this? Because I'm retired U.S. Navy, and my health care comes from the VA. Matter of fact, it was under Obama that I got my Veteran's Choice card, which allows me to see a doctor outside of the VA if my appointment is over 30 days away, or if I'm over 50 miles from the nearest VA.
Yup..in 2014

Good luck!

Yup..in 2014
Game! Set! Match! Nothing upsets a Trumper QAnut like having to face the facts. Well done.

Forum List

Back