U.S. condemns "russia"'s arrests of Navalny protestors

will Biden´s administration go farther then just empty words? i mean oil - gas - bank sanctions?

"U.S. condemns Russia's arrests of Navalny protestors
sports.yahoo.com › u-condemns-russias-arrests-navalny...

3 hours ago — The U.S. Embassy in Moscow condemned Russia for jailing Alexei Navalny and arresting hundreds of demonstrators who marched in cities ...
They had to denounce it. That said, what in the hell was on Nalvany's little brain, going back in there as it is pretty clear from his recent experience the Russian government had little regard for his welfare and continuity above ground. Stupidity such as his often achieves it's own rewards. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes?

i2um9s9VSbynM7J_eOaprxQKmoxquiLWnxTIwBzjURja0FvUdUB1NhTuNLadzcHapwwEnfCrLXLH=s1136-nd

mApI5hnx

LV9hsDg9MNJ9Wtd99WgzYu1djZkkDaV-3R0QpNzB1bphdnFGkV-t_GhgSvqgFUa3pWKqysLYsExC=s1136-nd

Something tells me that it wasn't Navalny's decision to move back. He is being played as a tool.

The Associated Press

@AP

·
1m

Russian police have arrested over 2,600 people in nationwide protests demanding the release of opposition leader Alexei Navalny, a prominent Kremlin foe, according to a group that counts political detentions. (Updates with group lowering arrest estimate).

Russia arrests protesters demanding Alexei Navalny's release
MOSCOW (AP) — Russian police are arresting protesters demanding the release of top Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny at demonstrations in the country’s east and larger unsanctioned rallies...

apnews.com

. Talking about the builders of the Great Pyramids. The soul brothers
What do you have in common with the ancient Egyptians?
will Biden´s administration go farther then just empty words? i mean oil - gas - bank sanctions?

3 hours ago — The U.S. Embassy in Moscow condemned Russia for jailing Alexei Navalny and arresting hundreds of demonstrators who marched in cities ...
They had to denounce it. That said, what in the hell was on Nalvany's little brain, going back in there as it is pretty clear from his recent experience the Russian government had little regard for his welfare and continuity above ground. Stupidity such as his often achieves it's own rewards. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes?

He can suggest sanctions but Congress must approve and apply them.
Navalny's got balls. Give him that. Good luck to him. Putin tried to kill him twice already

Putin would have got a 'good job' phone call from Trump.

Seems that Putin and Trump both have riots in common.
On the contrary. The rallys in the US were in support for the acting president; in Russia - against him.
Both autocrats. Putin the more murderous of the two
It is hard to call a person an autocrat when they were in power for only four years and having to be in a defending position for all the term.

Forum List

Back