Trump jumps in & makes things right in wake of biden’s NG scandel

The Democrats order 25,000 National Guardsmen to guard them at the capitol over a non-existent threat. They then proceed to interrogate them all and accuse the National Guard of being infested with racists and domestic terrorists, then boot the soldiers out and make them sleep in a parking lot in the middle of the winter after they were done using them to put on a dog and pony show for their inauguration. Donald Trump let's the soldiers stay at his hotel for free.

Yyyyyeeeaahhhh. And the election was "stolen" and the moon landing was "faked" and Elvis lives.

:cuckoo:

Trump puts em in a hotel
Jill shows up with cookies (probably laced with exlax)
PJ media will rot your brain..Just sayin~

Here's the scoop:

"Do National Guard troops need the hotel rooms President Trump reportedly offered them in DC? No, that's a claim that's missing context and an assertion without evidence: Photos of troops reportedly forced into the garage of the Capitol Building were on a rest break, they were not ordered to sleep there. "All guard members who come here have appropriate lodging facilities," Wayne Hall, with the National Guard Bureau of Public Affairs, told Lead Stories. At the time of writing, there was no confirmation the former President offered rooms in his hotel in downtown Washington, D.C."

Thanks - USMB needs to add a "Winner's Trophy" button. "Love" doesn't quite cover this one. ;-)

How did trump "jump in, to make things right"? The article in PJ Media did not say and I do not know how to search that one.

Trump didn't do anything for the NG troops. This is just more Trump cult claims about something he didn't actually do. I'm guessing Trump could really care less about what is going on in DC.

PJ Media is not known for reporting facts about anything.

PJ Media is where they sleep right through the facts alarm.

The Democrats order 25,000 National Guardsmen to guard them at the capitol over a non-existent threat. They then proceed to interrogate them all and accuse the National Guard of being infested with racists and domestic terrorists, then boot the soldiers out and make them sleep in a parking lot in the middle of the winter after they were done using them to put on a dog and pony show for their inauguration. Donald Trump let's the soldiers stay at his hotel for free.

Really? Trump is letting the soldiers stay at his hotel for free? Got any links to back up that bullshit? BTW.......there are only 263 rooms at Trump's DC hotel.

Donald Trump invites National Guardsmen to stay at his DC hotel after they were forced to sleep in garage | MEAWW

I stopped at "non-existent threat" - Jus' Sayin'

How did trump "jump in, to make things right"? The article in PJ Media did not say and I do not know how to search that one.

Trump didn't do anything for the NG troops. This is just more Trump cult claims about something he didn't actually do. I'm guessing Trump could really care less about what is going on in DC.

Why are you a such a know-it-all cock receptacle?

My goodness, you are mired in ignorance.

I wasn't talking to you, but if the shoe fits!

PJ Media is not known for reporting facts about anything.

These are the same loons who hired Joe the Fake Plumber as an Israel War Correspondent :laugh2:
  • Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Hyperbole much??

Yyyyyeeeaahhhh. And the election was "stolen" and the moon landing was "faked" and Elvis lives.

:cuckoo:

Don't forget the Q-Kook theory that JFK Jr is still alive! :laughing0301:

180801-sommer-qanon-jfk-hero_gzdcyu.gif

Really? Trump is letting the soldiers stay at his hotel for free? Got any links to back up that bullshit? BTW.......there are only 263 rooms at Trump's DC hotel.

Donald Trump invites National Guardsmen to stay at his DC hotel after they were forced to sleep in garage | MEAWW

5,000 troops all piled into a hotel with less than 300 rooms?
MEAWW.com? That's a new one. Anyhoo - Cool theory bro! :laugh:

Thousands of National Guard troops were invited to stay at former President Donald Trump's 'Trump Hotel' in Washington, DC after they were 'kicked out' of the Capitol building by police. At least 5,000 guardsmen and women — deployed at the Capitol to protect President Joe Biden's inauguration — were forced to take shelter in an underground parking garage after being ordered to vacate the building by Capitol Police.

You were looking in the mirror when you wrote that, right?

Also the theme of the thread is that Trump came to the rescue and offered up his Hotel, so where would the troops stay if not the rooms?

Also the theme of the thread is that Trump came to the rescue and offered up his Hotel, so where would the troops stay if not the rooms?

A few dozen of them hung out in the lobby. Trump is quite the giver ... No?

Wow, what a hero!

I bet it gave the Admiral a boner at that thought!

Wow, what a hero!

I bet it gave the Admiral a boner at that thought!

Admiral is quite possibly THE most ignorable poster in the forum (with stiff competition ;-)

Trump's hotel has less than 300 rooms.. You think he put up 25000 National Guards?

Forum List

Back