trump jr and giuliani served with suit for witness intimidation

Ok, you Boomer fuck. What you're spewing is classic projection. Patently, rich Cock Asian problems ain't everyone else's problems. False equivalence logic. You're a fraud. Fail.
Huh? I'm not going to pretend I speak central oregon fucktard.

"Patently, rich Cock Asian problems"... that's belongs in a frame... including the awkward caps.

You're really good at this, obviously.

do you see me doing those calls for her or biden to be STRUNG UP AND REAMED?

no. otherwise show me where i did it. you got a problem with someone else doing it, tell them. but i simply don't allow someone being stupid to give me an excuse to be stupid. WELL THEY DID IT FIRST stopped working for me when i was around 4.

i think what vindman did was also reprehensable to others as in my mind, he made shit up because hate was (and is) popular. but this is for courts to decide right and wrong on a legal sense. our OPINIONS don't mean shit in a court of law.

and i comment on both sides and their insane desire bypass the legal process for emotional satisfaction. it's why we're in the toilet bowl tsunami of shit these days.

hate must be satisfied, fuck law and order. but of course, you are never around when i bitch at the other side for the same thing, so i must never do it.

got it.
There is nothing he made up. He did the right thing and sacrificed his career and and you guys hated him for it and assassinated his character and his service for speaking up. Now THAT is hate imo, hatred for a man who dared report on some highly irregular activities by a president. Hate must be satisfied right? That must be why the president personal,y intervened in Vindman’s promotion. Let’s see how this goes in court.

and in other news, the 2 lead prosecution attorneys against trump, after months of going nowhere, have quit.

2 Prosecutors Leading N.Y. Trump Inquiry Resign, Clouding Case’s Future​

The resignations came after the Manhattan district attorney, Alvin Bragg, was said to have expressed doubts about the case.

but hey - he must be guilty cause you hate him and shit.

ergo, i am 100% right. fuck the judicial system, make me happy and validate my hate.

we're a fucking country of 2 year olds all around.

There is nothing he made up. He did the right thing and sacrificed his career and and you guys hated him for it and assassinated his character and his service for speaking up. Now THAT is hate imo, hatred for a man who dared report on some highly irregular activities by a president. Hate must be satisfied right? That must be why the president personal,y intervened in Vindman’s promotion. Let’s see how this goes in court.
did you see me say i HATE him? no i said hating on trump was popular and all around this time your entire side relied on "sources close to the issue" and never verified shit.

but it's ok when you hate strong enough. end justifies the means and shit.

now either talk to me about MY stances or go away. i am not going to be responsible for everyone out there you think is misbehaving nor am i also doing the same - OR point out where i act in this manner.

as for nothing he made up - selective memory?

his own quotes are in there but im sure ridiculing the source is next.

Huh? I'm not going to pretend I speak central oregon fucktard.
So, in this fantasy of yours, I'm from Central Oregon. You're obviously really smart! :113:
"Patently, rich Cock Asian problems"... that's belongs in a frame... including the awkward caps.
It's really good. Not quite 'deplorable' level good, but good nonetheless.
You're really good at this, obviously.
No. I'm a fucking commie piece of shit, allegedly.

If you are smart, you will never vote for any candidate who promotes conspiracy theories.
By extension and Way Beyond that Proves to any normal sane american
ANY Democrat who plies and abided the Hoax known as Muellers
Special Counsel and - Russian Collusion - as Enemies of Truth and the
American Way.That's a Fact.
The history books have no other choice but to insist upon that.

Look at this little crayon-eating mother fucker go!

I'll bet your daddys think you're adorable. And why shouldn't they....
....Because in your fantasy world, I was conceived as a male butt baby, amirite? :113: Hilarious. So, what other crazy shit do you believe in?

The legal bills must be really piling up for Rudy. And now junior is going to have to hire more lawyers. I wonder if the RNC is willing to pay for junior's legal defense, like there are for Daddy?
Vindman is still butthurt that Trump caught him leaking and using bad judgement.

Actions have consequences. Let us hope Trump Jr and Guiliani pay bigly.
If the failed NYC lawsuit is any indication of things to come with Trump, all I can say is..............

200.gif

The legal bills must be really piling up for Rudy. And now junior is going to have to hire more lawyers. I wonder if the RNC is willing to pay for junior's legal defense, like there are for Daddy?
This isn't the first time for Trump he did this back in 72. I guess some people never learn. Others paid for his crimes back then, this time he should pay. And I don't mean pay his way out of it as you've done so many times.

Forum List

Back