Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.

It would appear China is misrepresenting its numbers by not counting asymptomatic cases.

Color me shocked. China's government lie for its own benefit while misleading the rest of the world? Nevah' I tell you! Nevah!

We can trust nothing, NOTHING that comes from the Chinese government which has done nothing but lie from the jump, and they are lying now.

I suspected it and said it when suddenly they simply had no new cases, which defied any reasonable explanation, but now it has been verified.

"Under its newest COVID-19 prevention guidelines, China does not include in its overall daily count for total and for new cases those who retest positive after being released from medical care. China also does not include asymptomatic cases in case counts.

"I have no idea why the authorities choose not to count [asymptomatic] cases in the official case count. I am baffled,"
said one of the Wuhan doctors who had a second positive test after recovering."

As long as we restrict testing to only those with symptoms --- we're doing the same thing.
Or did you not think of that?

No, I agree we are not counting anywhere near the actual number and in other posts I've indicated that this is anywhere from 10-30X actual reported cases according to epidemiologists, but we're not flat out throwing positives out of our totals, at least I haven't seen anything to indicate that.

In that article one doctor says he sees a dozen of those asymptomatic cases which are not being reported per day.

There's a big difference between not having a positive result and therefore not throwing it in the totals and throwing positive results out of the totals. Even their doctors apparently don't understand that one.

One is a known flaw in the comprehensiveness of the detection system, the other is flat out lying.

If Group A fails to report asymptomatic infections because it never tested for them, and Group B fails to report asymptomatic infections because it did test for them and discounted the results, the difference is what?

The difference is intentional misrepresentation of numbers.

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

Yeah, China can also walk people out of the city, and shoot them, to contain the virus. China can also block off entire cities, and starve them to contain a virus.

China can force a hundred people to build a hospital in a week, for $1 a day.

You morons need to be a bit more careful when celebrating the brilliance of China, and the limited ability of the US government which operates under a fundamental belief in the rights of individuals.

Pretty stupid argument.
Rights of individuals gathering in large crowds is getting them sick, and in many cases dead. I'm not sure what "rights" you get to enjoy after that? But, you are right about one thing though, I damn sure am going to be a "bit more careful" about listening to anything you have to say. I, like you, enjoy my rights, and to hell with being stupid and giving them up to coronavirus. I'm going to exercise my rights of using my brain. Thanks for the advise.
Its the agendas that go with it. Guns removed, checkpoints that never end and being forced to be tattooed or wear a chipped device so we are monitored and so much more. After all....the good catholic girl represents a godless demonic party with many repubs not far behind.

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

You actually believe the numbers coming out of China?
They are talking about lifting the quarantine in mid April. If that happens, yea.

Take that Check from China you get and shove it up your ass.
You always show up here with nothing. Blow away. You're nothing but a loser who contributes nothing.

Lol, all you do is suck Chinese Commie dick and then wonder why we are staring at the mess on your face.
Confirmed that China is lying its ass off about Wuhan virus:

They do NOT count asymptotic cases even when they test positive. They also aren’t reporting people who test positive after testing negative after they recovered. It seems that after people recover and are cleared, they can get reinfected again but remain asymptotic.

Trump / Pence = Epic Fail = Mass Graves for US Citizens!
covid_19_testing_per_capita.jpg
Good! I hope mine comes with a nice fruit basket.
Dream on! - There will only be 2 Mexicans in hazmat suits chucking your corpse into a truck with many other dead bodies that will dump you into a huge trench dug, covered & driven over with a foreign Komatsu excavator.

Trump / Pence = Epic Fail = Mass Graves for US Citizens!
covid_19_testing_per_capita.jpg
Good! I hope mine comes with a nice fruit basket.
Dream on! - There will only be 2 Mexicans in hazmat suits chucking your corpse into a truck with many other dead bodies that will dump you into a huge trench dug, covered & driven over with a foreign Komatsu excavator.
Good! I hope the other dead guys aren't queer or democrats!

Yeah, China can also walk people out of the city, and shoot them, to contain the virus. China can also block off entire cities, and starve them to contain a virus.

You morons need to be a bit more careful when celebrating the brilliance of China, and the limited ability of the US government which operates under a fundamental belief in the rights of individuals.

Pretty stupid argument.
Rights of individuals gathering in large crowds is getting them sick, and in many cases dead. I'm not sure what "rights" you get to enjoy after that? But, you are right about one thing though, I damn sure am going to be a "bit more careful" about listening to anything you have to say. I, like you, enjoy my rights, and to hell with being stupid and giving them up to coronavirus. I'm going to exercise my rights by using my brain. Thanks for the advise.

But you understand that every single abusive dictator in the world, has used your logic right there, as why they are allowed to harm the public.

By your logic, we should just re-institute slavery, and make everyone wards of the state. After all, if people have rights, they could do something that causes harm! So lets get rid of all those dangerous rights they have.

If you want to be a slave for life, so you can avoid a cough, that's your choice to do so. Don't impose your dictatorship on me, thanks.

The US has a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet as we support 73% of the world's dicatorships. Are you this stunningly unaware?

The pandemic shows yet again that we people have no representation in our political system, by design. Our political class simply does not care, has no need to, and our political system selects for charlatans to be in those positions and leave us to the whims of concentrated capital. That’s their role in society; that of the little Eichmann.

Our “exceptional” self-aggrandized american “way of life” has been exposed to be the fraud it has always been now. Our “representatives”, our “leaders”, pimps really, hid from the public that a pandemic was coming while they informed the donor class; the substantial people and these pimps all got their insider trading wrapped up, sodomizing the 401k working and underclasses like they bipartisanly sodomized children in the Epstein/Maxwell (who was allowed to slither back off into the shadows so as not to further embarrass the aristocracy) child sex trafficking operation over decades.

What’s the feckless, impotent self-serving response of our ruling aristocracy? Double down on more of the SOS and await a different outcome; evermore societal wealth redistribution upward, fewer of the masses to deal with after the first of the COVID-19 retroviral waves rolls through society, and blame China for the inevitable ramifications of how we organize our society. We left ourselves wide open. Our societal priorities have consequences. They’ve come home to roost. Those who made the decisions will be impacted least, they will get priority access to testing and treatment, and they have tax payer funded healthcare. Win win as the moneychangers like to say.

We have a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet, supporting 73% of the world’s dictatorships. We have the most expansive incarceration apparatus ever known to humankind locking down 25% of the world’s incarcerated population versus our comprising 5% of global population. We have militarized “law” enforcement. The entire population is under constant mass corporate state surveillance. We have for profit internment/concentration camps up and running, easily anyone can be targeted for inclusion, americans being so easily turned on one another. The corporate state media machine has been monopolized down to half a dozen multinational corporations spinning spectacle and illusion at a level of efficiency Edward L Bernays could never have imagined given the technology of his day. We can whip up an endless stream of illegal unconstitutional wars without end, Amen, Amen, while no one asks "how we gonna pay for that?". But America simply cannot get it’s shit together on this pandemic, and this was by bipartisanly achieved over time via neoliberal economic fantasy and a lean six sigma approach to life itself.

It has never been clearer who our economic/political system serves, it has never been we the people. We are all tacitly complicit in cooperating with and participating in a death cult for Wall Street returns paradigm. We the people know what our "representatives" are. Predators.

The US has a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet as we support 73% of the world's dicatorships. Are you this stunningly unaware?

So couple of things there.

First, you are supporting dictatorship in the US.... so why would you care if we support or don't support, other dictatorships?

Second, I said evil dictatorships. Not all governments are evil, even if they are affectively a dictatorship.

Third, You whine about the US military having a presence in 70% of the nations.... but then decry Trump who has actively tried to reduce our military presence around the world.

Fourth, we only have operational military bases in 60 some countries. Not 70% of the nations of the world. The ignorant left-wing, is including military personnel that are deployed, often as liaisons to the military operating in those countries. This is mutually beneficial, so that we do not mistake movements by another country as being hostile, or them mistaking our movements as being hostile.

Fifth, you can make the argument that we should not have those 60 some operational military bases. The counter is that us pulling back already, has had negative impact on world peace. Tensions between Japan and China have already risen quite a bit, with Japan having already made changes to the limitations on the scope of Japan's military in combat roles. I can almost guarantee that if we had troops stationed in Ukraine, that Russia would not be in the Ukraine today. And if we pulled out of South Korea, North Korea would already be at war. And we already know that if we had not deployed troops into Columbia, that Venezuela would have attacked Columbia, and there would have been war in South America.

You can make the argument we should reduce our world presence, but that would be an uphill argument to make, given how clearly our forces have maintained peace.

The pandemic shows yet again that we people have no representation in our political system, by design.

Bull crap. Every time I turn around, the public is getting pretty much what they ask for. Name something the public wanted, and didn't get?

sodomizing the 401k

The number of stocks I own today, is greater than it was last year, or even a month ago. No one can still your property. No one has lost anything.

they bipartisanly sodomized children in the Epstein/Maxwell (who was allowed to slither back off into the shadows so as not to further embarrass the aristocracy) child sex trafficking operation over decades

Then next time you have a Bill Clinton, who is openly, and provably raping people.... vote him out.
Next time you have a guy drive his car into a pond, and kill an intern he left in the car, while he stumbled drunk back to his apartment, and didn't call police until the next day, vote him out.

You can't blame government, when it is the public who are supporting these people.

Next time a guy robs a convenience store, attacks a police officer, and grabs for his gun and get's shot... praise the police officer. You can't march through New York, chanting we want dead cops, and then complain about criminals in public office.

If you want someone to blame, look in the mirror.

Our “exceptional” self-aggrandized american “way of life” has been exposed to be the fraud it has always been now

Really? Because last I looked, we still had millions of immigrants trying to get into this country. Why are they trying to get here, if this is a fraud?

Have you been to Europe? I have. We have a better standard of living here with our "Fraud way of life", than they do.

The only people who think the American way of life is a fraud, are stupid people who don't know how the rest of the planet lives.

US now the epicenter for the virus. Trump could not have failed more badly if he tried on purpose.
hahhahahahha
Trump failed at this..Trump failed at that
didn't fail at giving you TDS
hahhahahahahhahaha
And I didn't fail to show everyone that you have a BWKDS. HOW? Because you posses no skills or information to counter my claims.
Even if we did have those skills what good would it do us? Your sorry lying vermin ass will still say it's false. It's a well documented pattern of behavior observed in traitor shills like you.

Our "way of life" has sentenced many of our fellow citizens to death in order to maximize investment returns for the substantial people. Same as it ever was. America has never ever had any compunction whatsoever of sacrificing the lives of human beings in the interests of "progress"/capital.
You're a lying troll. Period. You have no facts , all you do is cut and paste media BS.
Like you're going to post something worth a flip. :auiqs.jpg:

How does it feel to know that, on your best day, a shitstain like you wouldn't make a festering boil on Trump's sphincter ring. Sad little queer.
You sure set your goals high.

You set your goals low... and you barely match them.
Weak, impotent, hung by your own incoherent ramblings.

You would know about that I suppose.

Pretty stupid argument.
Rights of individuals gathering in large crowds is getting them sick, and in many cases dead. I'm not sure what "rights" you get to enjoy after that? But, you are right about one thing though, I damn sure am going to be a "bit more careful" about listening to anything you have to say. I, like you, enjoy my rights, and to hell with being stupid and giving them up to coronavirus. I'm going to exercise my rights by using my brain. Thanks for the advise.

But you understand that every single abusive dictator in the world, has used your logic right there, as why they are allowed to harm the public.

By your logic, we should just re-institute slavery, and make everyone wards of the state. After all, if people have rights, they could do something that causes harm! So lets get rid of all those dangerous rights they have.

If you want to be a slave for life, so you can avoid a cough, that's your choice to do so. Don't impose your dictatorship on me, thanks.

The pandemic shows yet again that we people have no representation in our political system, by design. Our political class simply does not care, has no need to, and our political system selects for charlatans to be in those positions and leave us to the whims of concentrated capital. That’s their role in society; that of the little Eichmann.

Our “exceptional” self-aggrandized american “way of life” has been exposed to be the fraud it has always been now. Our “representatives”, our “leaders”, pimps really, hid from the public that a pandemic was coming while they informed the donor class; the substantial people and these pimps all got their insider trading wrapped up, sodomizing the 401k working and underclasses like they bipartisanly sodomized children in the Epstein/Maxwell (who was allowed to slither back off into the shadows so as not to further embarrass the aristocracy) child sex trafficking operation over decades.

What’s the feckless, impotent self-serving response of our ruling aristocracy? Double down on more of the SOS and await a different outcome; evermore societal wealth redistribution upward, fewer of the masses to deal with after the first of the COVID-19 retroviral waves rolls through society, and blame China for the inevitable ramifications of how we organize our society. We left ourselves wide open. Our societal priorities have consequences. They’ve come home to roost. Those who made the decisions will be impacted least, they will get priority access to testing and treatment, and they have tax payer funded healthcare. Win win as the moneychangers like to say.

We have a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet, supporting 73% of the world’s dictatorships. We have the most expansive incarceration apparatus ever known to humankind locking down 25% of the world’s incarcerated population versus our comprising 5% of global population. We have militarized “law” enforcement. The entire population is under constant mass corporate state surveillance. We have for profit internment/concentration camps up and running, easily anyone can be targeted for inclusion, americans being so easily turned on one another. The corporate state media machine has been monopolized down to half a dozen multinational corporations spinning spectacle and illusion at a level of efficiency Edward L Bernays could never have imagined given the technology of his day. We can whip up an endless stream of illegal unconstitutional wars without end, Amen, Amen, while no one asks "how we gonna pay for that?". But America simply cannot get it’s shit together on this pandemic, and this was by bipartisanly achieved over time via neoliberal economic fantasy and a lean six sigma approach to life itself.

It has never been clearer who our economic/political system serves, it has never been we the people. We are all tacitly complicit in cooperating with and participating in a death cult for Wall Street returns paradigm. We the people know what our "representatives" are. Predators.
Um, excuse me, all you potato head Trump supporters out there and other lost fools, may I have your attention please? Thank you! Post #238 just sent you boys and girls out to the woodshed by telling you how it is. Our political system cares nothing about us, and our corporate dictators care only for themselves. And Trump treats this pandemic like some campaign opportunity by pedaling lies and happy talk. Wake up from stupid people . Bo Didleysquat has got it 100% down pat. The man is trying to help you see through all the bs, by giving it to you straight. I'm not going to dissect everything he said here, or I'd be on one post for the whole day, but pay attention. This is how it has been in the past, and this is how it is today.

I mean think about that for one second in your life. We have a military presence in 70% of the nations and support 73% of the dictators, Then what in the hell are we all talking about here? All you dopes out there who think you support the right cause, have been conned. Trump, and folks like him care about control, money, and power, and they use you all as guinea pigs. If you can't see that, then you were already doomed from the start.

Pretty stupid argument.

Um, excuse me, all you potato head Trump supporters out there and other lost fools, may I have your attention please? Thank you! Post #238 just sent you boys and girls out to the woodshed by telling you how it is. Our political system cares nothing about us, and our corporate dictators care only for themselves. And Trump treats this pandemic like some campaign opportunity by pedaling lies and happy talk. Wake up from stupid people . Bo Didleysquat has got it 100% down pat. The man is trying to help you see through all the bs, by giving it to you straight. I'm not going to dissect everything he said here, or I'd be on one post for the whole day, but pay attention. This is how it has been in the past, and this is how it is today.

I mean think about that for one second in your life. We have a military presence in 70% of the nations and support 73% of the dictators, Then what in the hell are we all talking about here? All you dopes out there who think you support the right cause, have been conned. Trump, and folks like him care about control, money, and power, and they use you all as guinea pigs. If you can't see that, then you were already doomed from the start.

Our political system cares nothing about us, and our corporate dictators care only for themselves.

Cool. Move to Venezuela, and tell us how much better their caring government, and lack of corporate dictators, really is.

You have it so good in the US. So unbelievably good, and all you can do, is whiny and cry that life isn't perfect.

Grow up.

I've never seen such pathetic spoiled brat idiots, as the pathetic morons on this forum.

60% approval rating. Must suck to be you, but keep this up and you gonna push them higher.
It does. It shows us just how many vegetable humans there are out there, and that natural selection is coming for them. It's horrible. In the mean time, while they watch Heinrich Himmler Hannity, the genocide is coming for them too. Nature has no political interests, and could care less about ratings.
No it actually shows you let hate run your miserable life.
No, I let facts run my life.
Fact is Trump has handled this better than Obama handled the swine flu.
Nope, and you provided no arguments for that because you can't. More right-wing fail. Try again.
All you got to do is look.

Pretty stupid argument.

So couple of things there.

First, you are supporting dictatorship in the US.... so why would you care if we support or don't support, other dictatorships?

Second, I said evil dictatorships. Not all governments are evil, even if they are affectively a dictatorship.

Third, You whine about the US military having a presence in 70% of the nations.... but then decry Trump who has actively tried to reduce our military presence around the world.

Fourth, we only have operational military bases in 60 some countries. Not 70% of the nations of the world. The ignorant left-wing, is including military personnel that are deployed, often as liaisons to the military operating in those countries. This is mutually beneficial, so that we do not mistake movements by another country as being hostile, or them mistaking our movements as being hostile.

Fifth, you can make the argument that we should not have those 60 some operational military bases. The counter is that us pulling back already, has had negative impact on world peace. Tensions between Japan and China have already risen quite a bit, with Japan having already made changes to the limitations on the scope of Japan's military in combat roles. I can almost guarantee that if we had troops stationed in Ukraine, that Russia would not be in the Ukraine today. And if we pulled out of South Korea, North Korea would already be at war. And we already know that if we had not deployed troops into Columbia, that Venezuela would have attacked Columbia, and there would have been war in South America.

You can make the argument we should reduce our world presence, but that would be an uphill argument to make, given how clearly our forces have maintained peace.

The pandemic shows yet again that we people have no representation in our political system, by design.

Bull crap. Every time I turn around, the public is getting pretty much what they ask for. Name something the public wanted, and didn't get?

sodomizing the 401k

The number of stocks I own today, is greater than it was last year, or even a month ago. No one can still your property. No one has lost anything.

they bipartisanly sodomized children in the Epstein/Maxwell (who was allowed to slither back off into the shadows so as not to further embarrass the aristocracy) child sex trafficking operation over decades

Then next time you have a Bill Clinton, who is openly, and provably raping people.... vote him out.
Next time you have a guy drive his car into a pond, and kill an intern he left in the car, while he stumbled drunk back to his apartment, and didn't call police until the next day, vote him out.

You can't blame government, when it is the public who are supporting these people.

Next time a guy robs a convenience store, attacks a police officer, and grabs for his gun and get's shot... praise the police officer. You can't march through New York, chanting we want dead cops, and then complain about criminals in public office.

If you want someone to blame, look in the mirror.

Our “exceptional” self-aggrandized american “way of life” has been exposed to be the fraud it has always been now

Really? Because last I looked, we still had millions of immigrants trying to get into this country. Why are they trying to get here, if this is a fraud?

Have you been to Europe? I have. We have a better standard of living here with our "Fraud way of life", than they do.

The only people who think the American way of life is a fraud, are stupid people who don't know how the rest of the planet lives.
You are totally lost to the wilderness with your ridiculous responses. The reason why we should care about dictatorships that we create, is because we affect the lives of millions. When we inject our influence and control, it steals politics, resources, and peoples lives and livelihood. And why should we care about that? Because those people become illegal immigrants and refugees from our own making, that you conveniently complain about. That's why they try and get into this country. Because our government takeover stole everything they ever had, or would have. So yes, we live by way of a fraud, lies, and exploitation of others. And all we do is make cowardly ass excuses for it, just like you are doing now.

Pretty stupid argument.

Our political system cares nothing about us, and our corporate dictators care only for themselves.

Cool. Move to Venezuela, and tell us how much better their caring government, and lack of corporate dictators, really is.

You have it so good in the US. So unbelievably good, and all you can do, is whiny and cry that life isn't perfect.

Grow up.

I've never seen such pathetic spoiled brat idiots, as the pathetic morons on this forum.

Why would I do that? We're trying to take them over too. What business is it of ours that we should be putting sanctions on them ? Who are we again?

Move to China. They need their trophy suckers.
So, your answer to my argument is, "move to China." Got it. So that's your cowardly answer? Of course it is. It isn't like you were going to argue my thread down, so run and hide under the bed with your little pussy ass retreat by telling me to "move to China." You can't man up and debate the argument. No! "Move to China", then you run and hide. Lol!

US now the epicenter for the virus. Trump could not have failed more badly if he tried on purpose.
hahhahahahha
hahhahahahahhahaha
And I didn't fail to show everyone that you have a BWKDS. HOW? Because you posses no skills or information to counter my claims.
Even if we did have those skills what good would it do us? Your sorry lying vermin ass will still say it's false. It's a well documented pattern of behavior observed in traitor shills like you.

Our "way of life" has sentenced many of our fellow citizens to death in order to maximize investment returns for the substantial people. Same as it ever was. America has never ever had any compunction whatsoever of sacrificing the lives of human beings in the interests of "progress"/capital.
You're a lying troll. Period. You have no facts , all you do is cut and paste media BS.

How does it feel to know that, on your best day, a shitstain like you wouldn't make a festering boil on Trump's sphincter ring. Sad little queer.
Ha, make your next post a little more juvenile and idiotic. If that is actually possible.

hahhahahahha
hahhahahahahhahaha

Ha, make your next post a little more juvenile and idiotic. If that is actually possible.

Well, he actually kicked your ass. And has been.

hahhahahahha
hahhahahahahhahaha

Just copy your style then?

Then you need to go back to your wonderful land of China, Shen Yang. Wuhan specifically. I hear they’re hiring at the exotic live animal meat market.

hahhahahahha
hahhahahahahhahaha

Well, he actually kicked your ass. And has been.
He has? That's the first post I've seen from him. Who knew?

It is astounding to sit back and watch the American left and their media side with the country that started and covered up this horror, before they'll get behind and support the American president.
These people and their media work daily and tirelessly to divide our country.
It's "the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend" scenario.

It's no wonder Trump and many of his supporters didn't believe the magnitude of this crisis early on. They've become so jaded by these jackasses from the endless attempts to remove him from office.

People like the OP and their gods at MSNBC need to be collectively shouted down !
But they won't, because the facts and the truth have got your balls so tight in a vise that you can't do or say shit to change the facts. Your world of living in the shadows of Trumps fantasy land world has come to an end. He's been made and we all know who and what he is. The fact that you can't deal with it, I couldn't give two shits about. Suck it up loser. You think this virus can't come for you while you sit there like an idiot watching Trump and Hannity's genocide celebration on Fox? Think again DA.

Why didn't Obama replenish the N95 supply after the 2009 H1N1 outbreak ?

"But after the H1N1 influenza outbreak in 2009, which triggered a nationwide shortage of masks and caused a 2- to 3-year backlog orders for the N95 variety, the stockpile distributed about three-quarters of its inventory and didn’t build back the supply."

Why didn't Obama, (who had 8 years), stockpile ventilators when he had a Dept of Health and Human Services study from 2005 conclude we would need 740,000 ventilators if we were hit by another Spanish Flu type of pandemic ?

Our numbers only represent the numbers that have been TESTED. The actual numbers of people with the virus are much higher, not just here but everywhere, ESPECIALLY in China.

Trump is doing a great job. My niece is an ER doctor. She said that during H1N1 the city hospitals were a WAR ZONE and this is nothing like that.

This entire nightmare is nothing more than the democrats waging biological warfare on the American people, then using it as an excuse to seize control of our food supplies, our economy, and our housing.

We will probably be going to war. I hope you're prepared because there are a lot of people who are looking forward to setting things straight in this country, and they are ready now.

Forum List

Back