Trump Election Fraud Lies are the Defining Issue of our Times

MAGA republicans
The trash that rioted at the Capitol like total garbage, playing dress up and looking so fuckin stupid attacking and beating cops. MAGA trash are the easy marks of America walking around with huge bulls eyes on their backs because we all know they are the gullible fools with no street smarts and easily played by more dominant people.

Some people in life are meant to be the easily manipulated marks that get played for suckas, that would be the MAGA trash that are too pathetic to admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened.
It is no coincidence the New York City grifter's followers are mostly country bumpkins.

baby-trump-2.jpg

says the gullible little bitch that is too stupid to see that Trump is playing you for a little sucka.

You got played. That is reality. Some people in life are just not meant to be leaders and thinkers, you are meant to be a follower and a sucker and easily fooled.

You got played by Trump and you are an easy mark. You have no street smarts at all, and I will take all your money and scam you for everything because you have proven yourself to be easily manipulated.
Biden voters are the ones who got played, moron. Many are starting to realize that.

Huh???

they are lies because there is no remote credible evidence to say there was fraud.

The burden of proof is on you trash. You need to show evidence that there was fraud, which you can not do.
That's a big fat lie that morons like you repeat over and over and over. Just like the lie that there's no evidence of Biden criminality.

Last edited:
Trump 2024
2024 is going to be a very bad year for Crooked Donald.

First, he's going to be putting out his begging bowl for you rubes to fill up to pay for his fines incurred by the State of New York for his insurance and bank fraud.

Then, in January he will be having to cough up more money for running his big mouth and libeling/slandering Jean Carroll.

In March, he will be on trial in Washington, DC for attempting to overthrow our democracy.

Somewhere in there will be his Georgia RICO trial and his Mar-A-Lago documents trial.

Oh, yes. Also his hooker trial. Mustn't forget that one! I wonder if Melania will be there.

Where IS Melania these days?

There's plenty of room in that 30,000 square foot apartment for her to avoid ever laying eyes on her adulterous spouse.

If you are too weak to man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened then you lack character, integrity, and can not be trusted in anyway shape or form.

Although I agree with the general theme of your post, this sentence is not true. It seems that people are hard wired to believe charismatic leaders who have the same wants they do.
It has nothing to do with character or integrity. We all share the same susceptibilities.

That was Mueller's opinion, dumbass.
Mueller found Trump's campaign manager actively colluded with Russian intelligence. As did Rick Gates.

Don Jr. tried to collude, but he's such a crackhead, he bungled it.

Except that didn't happen.
Since they hide in their informational ecosystem, they still aren't aware of the Red Mirage that was discussed before the election: Red Mirage Overview – Electoral College FAQs

The mail-in votes were counted last. They were mostly for Biden, since Trump commanded his rubes to vote in person.

But they don't know this. Still. Of course.

Trump's Big Lie about the 2020 election is now firmly ensconced in the conspiracy theory Hall of Fame with the JFK second shooter, the faked moon landings hoax, Bigfoot, the Roswell UFO, and 9/11 Loose Change.

All our future schoolchildren will know about Traitor Trump is that he was impeached twice, indicted four times, convicted ____ times, raped a women in a department store dressing room, attempted to overthrow our democracy, and was the worst president in history.

Just imagine what this mug shot will look like to our future schoolchildren when they open their history books:

Donald-Trump-Mug-Shot.jpg

2024 is going to be a very bad year for Crooked Donald.

First, he's going to be putting out his begging bowl for you rubes to fill up to pay for his fines incurred by the State of New York for his insurance and bank fraud.

Then, in January he will be having to cough up more money for running his big mouth and libeling/slandering Jean Carroll.

In March, he will be on trial in Washington, DC for attempting to overthrow our democracy.

Somewhere in there will be his Georgia RICO trial and his Mar-A-Lago documents trial.

Oh, yes. Also his hooker trial. Mustn't forget that one! I wonder if Melania will be there.

Where IS Melania these days?

There's plenty of room in that 30,000 square foot apartment for her to avoid ever laying eyes on her adulterous spouse.
You're gloating about the government totally trashing the Constitution?

You're a fucking NAZI.

Although I agree with the general theme of your post, this sentence is not true. It seems that people are hard wired to believe charismatic leaders who have the same wants they do.
It has nothing to do with character or integrity. We all share the same susceptibilities.
A thoughtful comment. I’ve known Trump voters and also serious religious people whom I trust on important personal matters, taking care of my home or car, helping when I was hospitalized, etc. I would respond in an instant to help them in a similar way. But their minds are set in stone on politics and Trump.

Of course in my experience there are also innumerable lowlife morons in the Trump Cult.

Last edited:
A thoughtful comment. I’ve known Trump voters and also serious religious people whom I trust on important personal matters, taking care of my home or car, helping when I was hospitalized, etc. I would respond in an instant to help them in a similar way. But their minds are set in stone on politics and Trump.
Even more reason to help them.

Forum List

Back