Trump is the greatest president that has ever been or ever will be!

Yeah, there have been greater presidents in terms of demeanor and policy. There have been more likeable presidents. There will likely be more of these in the future. But there will NEVER be another Trump! History is going to record this man as being the most unorthodox and different president that we ever had. He has single-handedly changed the landscape of American politics forever. No other president has done that and I doubt another one will.

Trump would have been a lot more likable and orthodox if the Swamp were not so big and deep. No other president has been trashed so much by the Swamp or had such a resistance from the Swamp ever before. The Swamp doesn't give Trump any choice and makes him an unorthodox. And that's exactly what the President has to be if he dares to declare a war to the Swamp. Time is Right and Trump is the right person fro this particular time. Good luck, Mr. President, get them!

Yup, Swamp Creatures aren't gonna go down without a vicious fight. He's angered both Republican and Democrat Swamp Creatures. That's exactly why i like him. But he is in danger. The swamp is fighting back. I truly hope he makes it. But it's gonna be a very rough road for him. I'll continue praying for him.

Pay for him? seriously? I hope you dont think Alex Jones is for americans now do you? that guy is a fraud.I USED to think he was a patriot but he is evil.He is part of the controlled opposition actually working FOR the government instead of fighting against it as he appears and the fact Trump even talks to him scares me.

Trump may be naive on that same as I was for many years so i will give him the benefit of the doubt because you might be on to something.
can you elaborate on this article by chance?

Gorka: Trump's Agenda 'Systematically Undermined' In WH

Record low Illegal Immigration, low Unemployment, low gas prices, record high Stock Market. I'm good with Trump so far. Now i just need him to appoint 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices. That's all i require of him. I'm not into that whole anointing Presidents 'Messiah' status. That was for the loony Obamabots. I have limited expectations of US Presidents.

The most important thing for me is taking control of the Supreme Court. I would love to see Trump get to appoint a couple more Justices. That would set the NWO Globalists back for years. We'd have a real chance of saving our country. If Trump can achieve taking the Court back, he will have done all i asked of him.
I want him to seed the lower courts with good judges too..and get rid of the criminal ones.
Also want him to chop the shit out of federal agencies that exert unlawful control over our resources.

Oh yeah, taking the Courts back is the key. The Judiciary is running the show these days. I pray he gets to appoint 1 or 2 more Justices to the Supreme Court. That would hold off the Anti-American Globalists for years. If he's successful in accomplishing that, he will have done all i've asked of him.

Looks like just your normal flip flopping president to me. I just dont see the difference with him Obama or Bush.

Afghanistan: Trump’s Forever War
By Brother Nathanael Kapner
August 21, 2017

Trump: “Our new strategy breaks from previous approaches that set artificial calendar-based deadlines. We are making clear to the Taliban that they will not win on the battlefield.”

‘New strategy?’ Naah. SAME thing as the past 16 years — if this doesn’t work, try that.

It’s the longest war in US history already, only now we won’t set dates for Trump’s Forever War in Afghanistan. “We are not nation-building again,” says Trump, “we are killing terrorists.”

And the more “terrorists” you “kill,” dear Donald, the more “terrorists” will multiply. It’s that ‘war on terror’ that just won’t quit. You’re a globalist now, Mr Trump, and the Jewish-controlled war party (cruise missile dems and kill ‘em all repubs,) got you under their thumb.

We’re sending ‘dozens’ of Marines (or ‘hundreds,’ maybe ‘thousands,’ but Trump’s not telling.) Oh, that’ll scare the Taliban who have control of about 45% of Afghanistan which just vowedto “turn Afghanistan into a US graveyard.”

Afghanistan is known as the “Graveyard of Empires.” It will soon become the graveyard of Trump’s presidency.

Mattis the Dog, with the “expanded authority” Trump is granting him, wants thousands of troops, so that means mission creep as he slides a few hundred in at a time with a little here, a little there, with appropriations snuck into congressional bills, and poached from the federal budget, or clawed back from non-accountable dark money from the CIA’s stash of Afghan opium bucks.

We’ll stay there until the Afghanis love us, or until we get a fully trained and reliable Afghan National Defense and Security Forces, whichever comes first.

DON’T Hold your breath for either. The more military operations the US conducts the more the local people come to hate Jewmerica and join the “terrorists.” The US is a great recruiter for the Taliban, just as it was for al-Qaeda and it’s daughter, ISIS, which is gaining a foothold in Afghanistan, too.

Mattis wants to take a ‘regional approach’ involving Pakistan and India to combating the Taliban and an offshoot of ISIS, called Islamic State-Khorasan Province. The key player in the regional approach is neighboring Pakistan, per General Dunsford, which won’t work “unless we have a higher degree of cooperation from Pakistan,” says he.

When Pakistan doesn’t crack down enough to Presidents Mattis’ and McMaster’s, er Trump’s, satisfaction, this means Mattis will have to pull out the plans for direct US military operations in Pakistan. That’s a Forever War worth flip-flopping for.

Obama’s drone war didn’t work murdering non-combatant Pakistanis and refugee Afghanis in Pakistan. More people who hate Jewmerica joined the Taliban, al Qaeda, or ISIS.

Trump’s new “strategy” doesn’t say how he’s going to get Pakistan to change current policies, either.

And now Bannon’s Breitbart ain’t too happy about it all. Indeed, Trump’s Breitbart base resents Trump’s radical flip-flopping speech that contradicts his promise to end the Afghanistan war and pull the troops out.

And Ann Coulter, a former Trump fan, tweeted: “It doesn’t matter who you vote for. The military-industrial complex wins.”

Right. Who benefits? JEWS. Spread the warmongering around, keep it coming, do it anywhere you can, next up Iran, and that West Wing democrat, General Kushner, gets a slap on the back from his synagogue buddies. That’s why all the neocon Jews and their Gentile shills are calling Trump’s speech, “presidential.” Tout war, you’re “presidential.” Tout peace, you’re “weak and cowardly.”

Jewish Wall Street and its Defense Contractor clients will have a LONG and BLOODY Bar Mitzvah. (Goys not invited, send them off to war instead, let them lose their legs, an arm, or a life. Well, after all, they’re goys, so who cares?…Jews don’t send their own to fight their wars.)

And oh, in case you forgot, here’s some Tweets worth flip-flopping for:

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
“When will we stop wasting our money on rebuilding Afghanistan? We must rebuild our country first.”
Oct 7, 2011

“It is time to get out of Afghanistan. We are building roads and schools for people that hate us. It is not in our national interests.”
Feb 27, 2012

“China is getting minerals from Afghanistan. We are getting our troops killed by the Afghani govt. Time to get out.”
Feb 29, 2012

“We have wasted an enormous amount of blood and treasure in Afghanistan. Their government has zero appreciation. Let’s get out!”
November 21, 2013

In sum, Trump is actually calling his Afghan strategy an “America First” policy. George Orwell couldn’t have said it any better.

+Brother Nathanael
Real Jew News
Real Jew News

For More See: Trump Fights Jewry’s War On Iran @
Trump Fights Israel’s War On Iran | Real Jew News

Who’s Pushing War With North Korea? @
Who’s Pushing War With North Korea? | Real Jew News

Texas is praising Trump already for his response to the hurricane and the flooding....Good Job Trump!

If Trump indeed is for real and is serious about draining the swamp and getting rid of the deep state,THIS is what needs to be done by him. No if's and's or but's about it.

Text –Text– Text

How Trump Can Beat The Deep State
By Brother Nathanael Kapner
Copyright 2017

It’s a state within a state, an invisible hand, whose players act behind the scenes.

It’s a “deep state” beast for Trump to disrobe until its members are exposed.

He’s already lifted the skirt.

[Clip: “I think it’s pretty sad when intelligence reports get leaked out to the press. I think it’s pretty sad. First of all, it’s illegal.”]

And out of the beltway swamp a criminal beast breaks through.

The Jewish Lobby; the CIA; the Military/Wall Street Complex; and the NGO’s.

If you don’t play ball with the Jewish Lobby your career on Capitol Hill is over.

Stuffing cash into the coffers of Gentile hacks means a “deep state” slush fund that keeps on giving.

Second. Corporate interests are the CIA’s game.

In pushing US hegemony worldwide, any one standing in its way, like Russia and Iran, are targeted.

It’s an open secret that the CIA and Mossad copulated together to create al-Qaeda to perpetuate that endless “War on Terror.”

ISIS was birthed from the same womb.

And the ’secret’ that the CIA can buy a journalist cheaper than a call girl is paraded on every page of the Washington Post and on every line of the New York Times.

Third. The Military-Wall Street Complex thrives wherever a threat can be cooked up.

Resist Zionist aggression, like Syria, Jewish Wall Street and its Defense clients move in to make a killing.

“War is a racket,” said General Smedley.

It’s a “deep state” racket looking for wars in anti-Zionist places.

Fourth. NGOs like George Soros’s “Open Society” have agents around the globe bent on overthrowing governments overtly, what the CIA used to do covertly.

Since 2012, millions of dollars have been funneled through the State Department to Soros Groups in Macedonia working to destabilize its Russia-friendly government.

It’s a “deep state” snake which strikes with or without consent of any US president.

And by the way, Soros’s real name is György Schwartz. Yet another Jew hiding behind a Gentile name.

So how can Trump beat the “deep state?”

Remove its moles from within, like Kushner, Cohn, and Mnuchin;

Tell Israel to take their ‘Jewish state’ and shove it;

Stop cooking up threats;

Trade with nations, not tirades against them;

and…Grow a Peace Economy on the grave of the War Economy.

You can do it Mr Trump, drain the deep state, that’s the real swamp.:thup:

Be careful anointing Presidents 'Messiah' status. That's what the Obamabots did. Personally, i have limited expectations of all US Presidents. For me, this record low Illegal Immigration, low Unemployment, low Gas Prices, and record high Stock Market, means Trump is doing fine. Now he just needs to appoint 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices, and he will have done all i've asked of him. But he's no 'Messiah.' I don't expect that of any US President.

He is not responsible for gas prices, just watch the prices in the next week.

Yeah but that's just wishful thinking on your part. Why are you wishing for Americans to pay for more their gas? You've obviously succumbed to Democrat Fake News shite. Maybe you should lay off the CNN and NBC for awhile? Just a suggestion anyway.

You apparently have been living on this site the past 5 days when refineries starting shutting down and now one has water in it. Have you been to the gas station today? You are so full of shit it pathetic. You certainly don't live on the GC.

What? Only two topics praising Trump today? Trump lovers are not demonstrating the correct amount of worship. I want to see at least three more positive Trump topics before sundown, or you're all fired.

Trump has the best golf swing. And the best torch light parades. Plus the best steaks and the best university. He moves his hands around when he is talking better than any President we've ever had. Trump is just the best at everything. Even when it comes to hurricanes, Houston got the biggest one ever, all hail Trump. I bet if he put his mind to it, Trump could drain a swamp or two in Houston while he's down there, and he'd have the best ball cap in the world on while he did it.

We should just get it over with and rename our country to Trump USA.

Record low Illegal Immigration, low Unemployment, low gas prices, record high Stock Market. I'm good with Trump so far. Now i just need him to appoint 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices. That's all i require of him. I'm not into that whole anointing Presidents 'Messiah' status. That was for the loony Obamabots. I have limited expectations of US Presidents.

The most important thing for me is taking control of the Supreme Court. I would love to see Trump get to appoint a couple more Justices. That would set the NWO Globalists back for years. We'd have a real chance of saving our country. If Trump can achieve taking the Court back, he will have done all i asked of him.

I dont see that happening.He said on the national radio the other day he was going to invade afghanistan.he has yet to get rid of all the goldman sachs people in his administration.doesnt sound any different to me than Obama or Bush,traiters to americans.

I hear ya, but you have to understand he's under constant assault from the Swamp Creatures. And that's both Republican and Democrat Swamp Creatures. In the end, my main concern is the Supreme Court. If he can get 1 or 2 more Justices in there, it will set the NWO Globalists back for years. Our country could be saved for awhile anyway.

He's obviously not gonna win on everything, the Swamp Creatures are too powerful. But if he can at least take control of the Supreme Court for Americans, he will have done all i asked of him. I wish him nothing but the best of luck.
How is Trump any different from the "Swamp Creatures"? Really think about it...

Well, he must agree with you.....and THAT is why, all he has done after Gorsuch is go golfing a lot.

Be careful anointing Presidents 'Messiah' status. That's what the Obamabots did. Personally, i have limited expectations of all US Presidents. For me, this record low Illegal Immigration, low Unemployment, low Gas Prices, and record high Stock Market, means Trump is doing fine. Now he just needs to appoint 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices, and he will have done all i've asked of him. But he's no 'Messiah.' I don't expect that of any US President.

He is not responsible for gas prices, just watch the prices in the next week.

Yeah but that's just wishful thinking on your part. Why are you wishing for Americans to pay for more their gas? You've obviously succumbed to Democrat Fake News shite. Maybe you should lay off the CNN and NBC for awhile? Just a suggestion anyway.

You apparently have been living on this site the past 5 days when refineries starting shutting down and now one has water in it. Have you been to the gas station today? You are so full of shit it pathetic. You certainly don't live on the GC.

Still don't get how you can wish for Americans to pay more for their gas. You're allowing your irrational hate for Trump to consume you. You're not thinking clearly. Folks having to pay more for their gas is nothing to celebrate. No matter how much you hate Donald Trump.

Well, he must agree with you.....and THAT is why, all he has done after Gorsuch is go golfing a lot.

Anointing Presidents 'Messiah' status, was y'all loony Obamabots' thing. I have limited expectations of US Presidents. If he can thwart the NWO Globalists and get control of the Supreme Court for the American People, he will have accomplished the most important goal for me. The rest is all petty Swamp Creature dirty politics. It doesn't benefit the American People at all.

Forum List

Back