Trump is the greatest president that has ever been or ever will be!

Record low Illegal Immigration, low Unemployment, low gas prices, record high Stock Market. I'm good with Trump so far. Now i just need him to appoint 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices. That's all i require of him. I'm not into that whole anointing Presidents 'Messiah' status. That was for the loony Obamabots. I have limited expectations of US Presidents.

The most important thing for me is taking control of the Supreme Court. I would love to see Trump get to appoint a couple more Justices. That would set the NWO Globalists back for years. We'd have a real chance of saving our country. If Trump can achieve taking the Court back, he will have done all i asked of him.

I dont see that happening.He said on the national radio the other day he was going to invade afghanistan.he has yet to get rid of all the goldman sachs people in his administration.doesnt sound any different to me than Obama or Bush,traiters to americans.

I hear ya, but you have to understand he's under constant assault from the Swamp Creatures. And that's both Republican and Democrat Swamp Creatures. In the end, my main concern is the Supreme Court. If he can get 1 or 2 more Justices in there, it will set the NWO Globalists back for years. Our country could be saved for awhile anyway.

He's obviously not gonna win on everything, the Swamp Creatures are too powerful. But if he can at least take control of the Supreme Court for Americans, he will have done all i asked of him. I wish him nothing but the best of luck.

what about this here?

Trump Orders Military To Give Cops Free Grenade Launchers, Bayonets, And Tanks

I just dont see the difference between him and yes men puppets for the government Obomination and Bushwacker. Didnt he also increase the militaty budget more than any president ever after saying he would reduce it in his campaine speech? If thats true,how is that being any different than Bush and Obama? and we keep hearing he will drain the swamp,well how come his administration is still loaded with Goldman scahs people that he vowed he would get rid of?

sounds like another puppet president to me same as Bush and Obama and every president we have had since Lyndon Johnson. All from Johnson to Obama have served the interests of the bankers and the establishment. why would you have any hope he is any different than the last two clowns knowing all of this?

I wanted to believe he was going to be our first real president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers but I just dont see how he is any different than obama or bush so far.

Record low Illegal Immigration, low Unemployment, low gas prices, record high Stock Market. I'm good with Trump so far. Now i just need him to appoint 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices. That's all i require of him. I'm not into that whole anointing Presidents 'Messiah' status. That was for the loony Obamabots. I have limited expectations of US Presidents.

The most important thing for me is taking control of the Supreme Court. I would love to see Trump get to appoint a couple more Justices. That would set the NWO Globalists back for years. We'd have a real chance of saving our country. If Trump can achieve taking the Court back, he will have done all i asked of him.

I dont see that happening.He said on the national radio the other day he was going to invade afghanistan.he has yet to get rid of all the goldman sachs people in his administration.doesnt sound any different to me than Obama or Bush,traiters to americans.

I hear ya, but you have to understand he's under constant assault from the Swamp Creatures. And that's both Republican and Democrat Swamp Creatures. In the end, my main concern is the Supreme Court. If he can get 1 or 2 more Justices in there, it will set the NWO Globalists back for years. Our country could be saved for awhile anyway.

He's obviously not gonna win on everything, the Swamp Creatures are too powerful. But if he can at least take control of the Supreme Court for Americans, he will have done all i asked of him. I wish him nothing but the best of luck.

what about this here?

I just dont see the difference between him and yes men puppets for the government Obomination and Bushwacker. Didnt he also increase the militaty budget more than any president ever after saying he would reduce it in his campaine speech? If thats true,how is that being any different than Bush and Obama? and we keep hearing he will drain the swamp,well how come his administration is still loaded with Goldman scahs people that he vowed he would get rid of?

sounds like another puppet president to me same as Bush and Obama and every president we have had since Lyndon Johnson. All from Johnson to Obama have served the interests of the bankers and the establishment. why would you have any hope he is any different than the last two clowns knowing all of this?

I wanted to believe he was going to be our first real president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers but I just dont see how he is any different than obama or bush so far.

Everything you say is true, but take a closer look at the Swamp Creatures and their vicious assault on Trump. He must be upsetting their apple cart. The Swamp Creatures, both Republican and Democrat, are clearly working together to destroy him.

It is TRUE! Ask anyone who is a loyal supporter!

Yeah, he rubs leftist libtards the wrong way with his brash words. He doesn't give a crap about political correctness. He doesn't even care about poll numbers unless they favor him. He tweets about really trivial and stupid shit sometimes.... but hey, that's what is so awesome about him. He's human!

Every week since becoming president, Trump has managed to push the buttons of his detractors in ways that no man has ever done before. He has driven the left to the verge of insanity and they're displaying it for the whole world to see. ....And I'm loving every stinking minute of it!

I'll be the first to admit, I didn't vote for Trump. I had issues with him on trade policies and some other things, like extended family leave, raising the minimum wage and waffling on top marginal tax cuts. But if I had known how he was going to completely drive the left over the cliff on insanity the way he has, I would've gladly voted for him.

Sure, I know there are a ton of establishment type Republicans who are out there hollering and screaming against him. They've just not gotten the message yet... it will happen soon enough. Once the midterms wipe out a few of them in the primaries, they'll start to realize they've made a grave error in judgement. The day of reckoning is coming for them and it will be just as rewarding as watching the liberal left in full meltdown mode.

More than anything, I think the lesson he has taught the right is monumental. The days of Republicans sitting there and just taking the shit off the liberal left and apologizing for being Republican, is OVER! We're not doing that anymore... EVER AGAIN! If they want to lash out, we have to lash back. They want to lie and distort the facts, we'll lie and distort the facts too. They want to drag the debate into the mud, we'll get in the mud with them and kick their fucking asses.

Of course, this thread is soon to be inundated with snowflakes emoting and virtue signalling all over the place. Because that's really all they have. They honestly don't get Trump and they HOPE they can persuade others to abandon their support of Trump by constantly attacking them, calling them racists and other things.... but that's not going to work... it hasn't worked for some time. He is oblivious to it and his supporters are as well. And those of us who aren't necessarily his supporters are sitting here watching all this in amusement as he continues to own them.

Yeah, there have been greater presidents in terms of demeanor and policy. There have been more likeable presidents. There will likely be more of these in the future. But there will NEVER be another Trump! History is going to record this man as being the most unorthodox and different president that we ever had. He has single-handedly changed the landscape of American politics forever. No other president has done that and I doubt another one will.

There is really only one thing to say to this thread.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

what about this here?

Everything you say is true, but take a closer look at the Swamp Creatures and their vicious assault on Trump. He must be upsetting their apple cart. The Swamp Creatures, both Republican and Democrat, are clearly working together to destroy him.

dont see why they would be upset if all that is true,

Folks tend to anoint US Presidents with 'Messiah' status. That's a huge mistake. The Obamabots especially, were big on that. But the reality is, they're limited in what they can achieve. It turned out, Obama wasn't a 'Uniter', he was really a 'Divider.' He had a real rare opportunity to unite, but he chose to revert back to his 'Community Organizer' roots, and divide the People. A huge disappointment.

Trump's no 'Messiah', but so far he's doing what i asked of him. We're experiencing record low Illegal Immigration, low Unemployment, low Gas Prices, and a record high Stock Market. Now all he has to do is appoint 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices, and he will he have done all i could have asked of him. He'll never be a 'Messiah', but he could help save our country from the NWO Globalists. And that's good enough for me.

Yeah, he rubs leftist libtards the wrong way with his brash words. He doesn't give a crap about political correctness. He doesn't even care about poll numbers unless they favor him. He tweets about really trivial and stupid shit sometimes.... but hey, that's what is so awesome about him. He's human!

Every week since becoming president, Trump has managed to push the buttons of his detractors in ways that no man has ever done before. He has driven the left to the verge of insanity and they're displaying it for the whole world to see. ....And I'm loving every stinking minute of it!

I'll be the first to admit, I didn't vote for Trump. I had issues with him on trade policies and some other things, like extended family leave, raising the minimum wage and waffling on top marginal tax cuts. But if I had known how he was going to completely drive the left over the cliff on insanity the way he has, I would've gladly voted for him.

Sure, I know there are a ton of establishment type Republicans who are out there hollering and screaming against him. They've just not gotten the message yet... it will happen soon enough. Once the midterms wipe out a few of them in the primaries, they'll start to realize they've made a grave error in judgement. The day of reckoning is coming for them and it will be just as rewarding as watching the liberal left in full meltdown mode.

More than anything, I think the lesson he has taught the right is monumental. The days of Republicans sitting there and just taking the shit off the liberal left and apologizing for being Republican, is OVER! We're not doing that anymore... EVER AGAIN! If they want to lash out, we have to lash back. They want to lie and distort the facts, we'll lie and distort the facts too. They want to drag the debate into the mud, we'll get in the mud with them and kick their fucking asses.

Of course, this thread is soon to be inundated with snowflakes emoting and virtue signalling all over the place. Because that's really all they have. They honestly don't get Trump and they HOPE they can persuade others to abandon their support of Trump by constantly attacking them, calling them racists and other things.... but that's not going to work... it hasn't worked for some time. He is oblivious to it and his supporters are as well. And those of us who aren't necessarily his supporters are sitting here watching all this in amusement as he continues to own them.

Yeah, there have been greater presidents in terms of demeanor and policy. There have been more likeable presidents. There will likely be more of these in the future. But there will NEVER be another Trump! History is going to record this man as being the most unorthodox and different president that we ever had. He has single-handedly changed the landscape of American politics forever. No other president has done that and I doubt another one will.
Man you be butt smoochin Trump till the cows come home, as trannies..He can't be that great, he hasn't made it through his presidency yet..

Man you be butt smoochin Trump till the cows come home, as trannies..He can't be that great, he hasn't made it through his presidency yet..

So you base his success or 'failure' on what a few Trannies think? Boy, you really have gone too all-in on Democrat Fake News propaganda. You ain't right kid. :cuckoo:

So you base his success or 'failure' on what a few Trannies think? Boy, you really have gone too all-in on Democrat Fake News propaganda. You ain't right kid. :cuckoo:
It's a cow humor blog for Trumpet.. Udderly fascinating how much cows dislike the Don...

Folks tend to anoint US Presidents with 'Messiah' status. That's a huge mistake. The Obamabots especially, were big on that. But the reality is, they're limited in what they can achieve. It turned out, Obama wasn't a 'Uniter', he was really a 'Divider.' He had a real rare opportunity to unite, but he chose to revert back to his 'Community Organizer' roots, and divide the People. A huge disappointment.

Trump's no 'Messiah', but so far he's doing what i asked of him. We're experiencing record low Illegal Immigration, low Unemployment, low Gas Prices, and a record high Stock Market. Now all he has to do is appoint 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices, and he will he have done all i could have asked of him. He'll never be a 'Messiah', but he could help save our country from the NWO Globalists. And that's good enough for me.

well till he gets rid of the FED,the CIA,the FBI and all these other evil three letter institutions in america,I wont hold my breath. Plus he has praised Israel as well. Israel is influential in elections.If he does what Kennedy did and not return favors they ask of him in getting him elected,he will suffer the same fate as he did you must be aware of that?

He was the only president to stand up to them and not give them aide. well Trump do the same? If he values his life,he will jump when they say jump or pay the deadly price as well our last great president did.

It's a cow humor blog for Trumpet.. Udderly fascinating how much cows dislike the Don...

The few Trannies will not decide whether Trump is a success or failure. You just need to lay off the hysterical Democrat Fake News. It's rotting your brain.

The few Trannies will not decide whether Trump is a success or failure. You just need to lay off the hysterical Democrat Fake News. It's rotting your brain.
I got it from FOX it can't be that fake..Although FOX does have a Muslim investor....The Don needs to check him out, maybe invite him to play golf at Mar-Logo......Where the regal king lives in jocular splendor..

YoBaZpR.gif

well till he gets rid of the FED,the CIA,the FBI and all these other evil three letter institutions in america,I wont hold my breath. Plus he has praised Israel as well. Israel is influential in elections.If he does what Kennedy did and not return favors they ask of him in getting him elected,he will suffer the same fate as he did you must be aware of that?

He was the only president to stand up to them and not give them aide. well Trump do the same? If he values his life,he will jump when they say jump or pay the deadly price as well our last great president did.

Well, you may be expecting too much. The fact he's standing up to the Swamp Creatures is good enough for me. Both Republican and Democrat Swamp Creatures want him gone. So he's up against a whole lotta evil. So far, i'm good with his effort. But he can't win every battle.

I just need to him to appoint 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices. That'll be enough for me. Anything that thwarts the NWO Globalists, i 100% support. So he won't be a 'Messiah', but he'll have fought the good fight against the Anti-American Globalists. And that's all i asked of him.

I got it from FOX it can't be that fake..Although FOX does have a Muslim investor....The Don needs to check him out, maybe invite him to play golf at Mar-Logo......Where the regal king lives in jocular splendor..

YoBaZpR.gif

Well you do what you're told by Democrat Fake News, and go all-in with the few Trannies. That's your call. But i assure you they won't decide whether Trump is a success or a failure by rational common sense thinking Americans.

Be careful anointing Presidents 'Messiah' status. That's what the Obamabots did. Personally, i have limited expectations of all US Presidents. For me, this record low Illegal Immigration, low Unemployment, low Gas Prices, and record high Stock Market, means Trump is doing fine. Now he just needs to appoint 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices, and he will have done all i've asked of him. But he's no 'Messiah.' I don't expect that of any US President.

He is not responsible for gas prices, just watch the prices in the next week.

Be careful anointing Presidents 'Messiah' status. That's what the Obamabots did. Personally, i have limited expectations of all US Presidents. For me, this record low Illegal Immigration, low Unemployment, low Gas Prices, and record high Stock Market, means Trump is doing fine. Now he just needs to appoint 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices, and he will have done all i've asked of him. But he's no 'Messiah.' I don't expect that of any US President.

He is not responsible for gas prices, just watch the prices in the next week.

Yeah but that's just wishful thinking on your part. Why are you wishing for Americans to pay for more their gas? You've obviously succumbed to Democrat Fake News shite. Maybe you should lay off the CNN and NBC for awhile? Just a suggestion anyway.

I want him to seed the lower courts with good judges too..and get rid of the criminal ones.
Also want him to chop the shit out of federal agencies that exert unlawful control over our resources.

Forum List

Back