Trump is Spiraling Downward. Two Articales About His Golf Course Rant That Prove it

This is truly bizarre!! I challenge anyone to read this and try to say that the Orange Ogre is not seriously circling the drain.

ā€˜Still not ready for prime timeā€™: GOP strategist terrified by Trumpā€™s babbling golf course ā€˜rantā€™

President Donald Trump gave a rambling, off-the-cuff interview while golfing Thursday ā€” and reporters say thatā€™s what advisers are used to hearing every day in the White House.

The president spoke for about a half hour to the New York Times at his Trump International Golf Club, where he complained about the Russia investigation, the Justice Department and Democratic critics.

ā€œIt shows that this is a White House that is still not ready for prime time,ā€ Republican strategist Susan Del Percio told MSNBCā€™s ā€œMorning Joe.ā€ ā€œThis is a president who likes prime time and doesnā€™t care how heā€™s viewed in prime time, but just wants to be there but is not prepared for the consequences.ā€

Here is more:

The 47 most outrageous lines in Donald Trump's New York Times interview - CNNPolitics

Here are just his first few inane and incoherent comments. You be the judge:

Washington (CNN)On Thursday at Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump decided to sit down and chat. With a reporter. For The New York Times. For 30 minutes.

Lucky for us, the Times released excerpts of the conversation between Trump and Michael Schmidt. I went through the interview and took note of 47 -- yes, 47 -- of the most stand-out lines. They're below.

1. "I thought it was a terrible thing he did. [Inaudible.] I thought it was certainly unnecessary. I thought it was a terrible thing."

Is this Trump talking about some longtime political opponent, you ask? Nope. It's actually Trump talking about his own attorney general, Jeff Sessions, and the decision by Sessions to recuse himself from the Russia investigation! And that, by the way, was a terrible thing.

2. "Frankly, there is absolutely no collusion. That's been proven by every Democrat is saying it."
So. The fact that Democrats say the possibility of collusion exists is evidence that collusion doesn't actually exist. If so, wow.

3. "Virtually every Democrat has said there is no collusion. There is no collusion."
Wait, wait. So it's not that Democrats saying "collusion" means there wasn't any collusion. It's that Democrats NOT saying collusion means there wasn't any collusion. This is exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Who among you can say, honestly and with a straight face that this guy has both ores in the water ??

This is truly bizarre!! I challenge anyone to read this and try to say that the Orange Ogre is not seriously circling the drain.

ā€˜Still not ready for prime timeā€™: GOP strategist terrified by Trumpā€™s babbling golf course ā€˜rantā€™

President Donald Trump gave a rambling, off-the-cuff interview while golfing Thursday ā€” and reporters say thatā€™s what advisers are used to hearing every day in the White House.

The president spoke for about a half hour to the New York Times at his Trump International Golf Club, where he complained about the Russia investigation, the Justice Department and Democratic critics.

ā€œIt shows that this is a White House that is still not ready for prime time,ā€ Republican strategist Susan Del Percio told MSNBCā€™s ā€œMorning Joe.ā€ ā€œThis is a president who likes prime time and doesnā€™t care how heā€™s viewed in prime time, but just wants to be there but is not prepared for the consequences.ā€

Here is more:

The 47 most outrageous lines in Donald Trump's New York Times interview - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)On Thursday at Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump decided to sit down and chat. With a reporter. For The New York Times. For 30 minutes.

Lucky for us, the Times released excerpts of the conversation between Trump and Michael Schmidt. I went through the interview and took note of 47 -- yes, 47 -- of the most stand-out lines. They're below.

1. "I thought it was a terrible thing he did. [Inaudible.] I thought it was certainly unnecessary. I thought it was a terrible thing."

Is this Trump talking about some longtime political opponent, you ask? Nope. It's actually Trump talking about his own attorney general, Jeff Sessions, and the decision by Sessions to recuse himself from the Russia investigation! And that, by the way, was a terrible thing.

2. "Frankly, there is absolutely no collusion. That's been proven by every Democrat is saying it."
So. The fact that Democrats say the possibility of collusion exists is evidence that collusion doesn't actually exist. If so, wow.

3. "Virtually every Democrat has said there is no collusion. There is no collusion."
Wait, wait. So it's not that Democrats saying "collusion" means there wasn't any collusion. It's that Democrats NOT saying collusion means there wasn't any collusion. This is exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Who among you can say, honestly and with a straight face that this guy has both ores in the water ??
Raw and CNN are your sources....so when you get a LEGIT source with a story from LEGIT sources not anonymous MAYBE we would take you seriously. I HIGHLY doubt President Trump was talking politics with a few Golf Pro's.

Here is more:

What I can say, honestly and with a straight face is that you do not.

So. The fact that Democrats say the possibility of collusion exists is evidence that collusion doesn't actually exist. If so, wow....

trump is a drooling imbecile and he gets worse by the day.

Here is more:

What is an articale? What do "ores" have to do with water?

Doing your New Year's celebration early or just practicing?

Why are Liberals so obsessed with words and Tweets and completely ignore all the positive actions and policies that President Trump has accomplished in his first year? I'm sure you miss Barry 'pretty words' Obama. Oh those speeches with the bold statements, his nose soaring high in the air. Those were the days, eh?

Here is more:

I think you need to get out and stop reading such incredibly biased sources.

Trump is spiraling downward only in the minds of those that still canā€™t get past the fact Hillary lost.

Here is more:

Well that was a retarded waste of time reading CNN link

It's astonishing how the right wing could go on and on about the few days a year Obama played Golf.

But then Trump plays about ever week.

But then, Trump is white. And golf is a white man's game.

That must be it.

Here is more:

You got it nailed, you delusional twat! Trump's really really really really really really really really done now!

:badgrin: :rolleyes-41::haha:

Forum List

Back