FBI spied on sheriff Clark as well

This was all orchestrated by a former president of the United States...Obama...
How can he get away with this kind of election tampering?
What the hell did that idiot do to my FBI? my IRS? my State Dept.? my CIA? my NSA? When will an honest democrat if there is such a thing stand up and call out this deep state and who is at the wheel? I guess we are going to have to start the prosecution of these guys to get to the truth... Go for it Trump...get rid of Sessions and put someone in there with guts enough to do the right thing and drain the deep state...

Last edited:
This is consistent with Obama's use of the IRS in targeting Conservative groups and the NSA spying on citizens. That M-fer was the most devious anti-American President EVER and it's going to come out .

Breaking: Deep State Hacks at FBI Executed Search Warrant of Trump Supporter Sheriff David Clarke in March

Well the dems like to cover all the bases
From that lying scumbag Trump
To a straight up guy like Clark
At what point does someone go to jail

DSP89ELWsB8OGfs.jpg:small

NBC News @NBCNews

NEW: According to federal court filing made public today, the FBI has executed a search warrant on an e-mail address associated with Trump surrogate and former sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.

5:59 PM - Dec 29, 2017

Breaking: Deep State Hacks at FBI Executed Search Warrant of Trump Supporter Sheriff David Clarke in March

BREAKING STORY: The FBI has been spying on EVERYONE for years! Phone calls, emails, internet. It's called Project Echelon. They think everyone is a terrorist or enemy agent now (except Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, half the DNC, and many of the heads in their own agencies)! :D

Surrogate? Lol

And it’s odd the supposed warrant is dated Mar.

DSP89ELWsB8OGfs.jpg:small

NBC News @NBCNews

NEW: According to federal court filing made public today, the FBI has executed a search warrant on an e-mail address associated with Trump surrogate and former sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.

5:59 PM - Dec 29, 2017

This is consistent with Obama's use of the IRS in targeting Conservative groups and the NSA spying on citizens. That M-fer was the most devious anti-American President EVER and it's going to come out .

:lol:

You should check the date of that warrent.

What's a warrent? Is that rent you pay during a war?

`
`

What stupid idiots some mortals be. Clark was being investigated by the City of Milwaukee, the State of Wisconsin and by the federal government for the wrongful death of prisoners under his care care while he was Sheriff. Specifically, the FBI was investigating (and this is listed on the affidavit) under 18 U.S. Code § [241] 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law. Thankfully, I trust nothing posted here but this one was so obviously false, it smelled.
`

You sure it didn't have anything to do with the inmate that died in his jail, and the investigation into conditions at his jail?

Forum List

Back