Trump is putting coal workers out of work

Okay, so you don't get to state that like it's fact any more. It's just you wishing it was true.

Sure I do. I just don't do your work for you.. I don't do links because you guys pretend you don't see them when I do them.

So no links unless I feel like doing them.
And again, you pretend to know what I'd do based on what somebody else might have done. Too bad, it's really a poor excuse to avoid providing evidence.

And no, there was no good reason to prevent people from gathering in the parking lot, sitting in their cars. None.

Last edited:
And no, there was no good reason to prevent people from gathering in the parking lot, sitting in their cars. None.

There was no good reason for them to do it, either.
Totally irrelevant. They were harming no one and they didn't have any need to justify what they were doing to the government. That's freedom, and you want to turn it on its head. See, freedom says I can do what I want and the government has to justify any restrictions it wants to place on me. You want it reversed so the people have to justify their actions to the government. That's not freedom.

One didn't need to be Nostradamus to see the handwriting on the wall for the coal industry. Hillary told miners the truth they didn't want to hear. Trump offered false hope. For a long time it has been my thought that if just half the plans our candidates sold to the public were successful, our streets would be lined with gold.
Biden should follow Hillary's lead and just come out and tell coal workers he's going to end the coal mining business as soon as he gets in office....like he and AOC have already told everyone in the oil industry and any business / job that has anything to do with / relies on fossil fuels that he intends to put them out of work.

One didn't need to be Nostradamus to see the handwriting on the wall for the coal industry. Hillary told miners the truth they didn't want to hear. Trump offered false hope. For a long time it has been my thought that if just half the plans our candidates sold to the public were successful, our streets would be lined with gold.
Hillary told the coal miners they were SOL. How did that work out for Hillary?

Biden should follow Hillary's lead and just come out and tell coal workers he's going to end the coal mining business as soon as he gets in office....like he and AOC have already told everyone in the oil industry and any business / job that has anything to do with / relies on fossil fuels that he intends to put them out of work.

Good idea, especially if Trump's plan for those workers works out as well as his did for the coal miners.

1596937075104.png

Good idea, especially if Trump's plan for those workers works out as well as his did for the coal miners.

Kinda hard to get a lot done when you have to fight off continuous coup attempts....still, he was more successful and set positive records while accomplishing in only 3 years what Barry could not accomplish in 8...

That's freedom, and you want to turn it on its head. See, freedom says I can do what I want and the government has to justify any restrictions it wants to place on me. You want it reversed so the people have to justify their actions to the government. That's not freedom.

You know, whenever I hear a Wingnut whine about "Freedom", it usually involves those with money and privilege being able to screw over those who don't.

Look, I really don't feel like dying of Covid because you all want to gather in a mass and praise your imaginary sky man and spread the disease.

Set up a camera and live stream your ceremonies... Done.

Kinda hard to get a lot done when you have to fight off continuous coup attempts....still, he was more successful and set positive records while accomplishing in only 3 years what Barry could not accomplish in 8...

Let's look at those Trump accomplishments.

14.3% peak unemployment and 40 million jobs lost.

Increased the National Debt by SIX TRILLION

165,000 dead from Covid 19.

Riots in the Streets

33% drop in GDP

Only third President to be impeached.

Almost started World War III

That's freedom, and you want to turn it on its head. See, freedom says I can do what I want and the government has to justify any restrictions it wants to place on me. You want it reversed so the people have to justify their actions to the government. That's not freedom.

You know, whenever I hear a Wingnut whine about "Freedom", it usually involves those with money and privilege being able to screw over those who don't.

Look, I really don't feel like dying of Covid because you all want to gather in a mass and praise your imaginary sky man and spread the disease.

Set up a camera and live stream your ceremonies... Done.
One, it is obvious you don't know what freedom is, don't appreciate it when you see it, and don't really want it, because freedom means people get to decide for themselves how to live their lives. Let's put it this way, the loss of freedom means that when the right people take control you can be required to attend religious services of their choosing on their schedule. That is the natural result.
Two, people sitting in their own cars in a parking lot does nothing more to spread germs around and scare you than those same people being in their own homes. Think of how foolish and weak you sound that you are scared of that. Now, deal with what you're actually saying instead of pretending that a person sitting in a car is going to give you a disease. Deal with your real reason for wanting to shut them down.
Three, most churches live streamed their services anyway, but don't be scared. That data flying around you won't give you the Covid virus.

One, it is obvious you don't know what freedom is, don't appreciate it when you see it, and don't really want it, because freedom means people get to decide for themselves how to live their lives. Let's put it this way, the loss of freedom means that when the right people take control you can be required to attend religious services of their choosing on their schedule. That is the natural result.

Naw, man, when one of you guys talk about "Freedom", it usually means the ability of the haves to screw the have-nots...

Freedom is anarchy, and I don't have much use for anarchy. What you propose is to protect the rich from the rest of us instead of the rest of us from the rich. Hard pass.

Two, people sitting in their own cars in a parking lot does nothing more to spread germs around and scare you than those same people being in their own homes.

Uh, no, guy... the problem is, once you start loosening the rules, the more they try to ignore them. Check this out, this was a church service where they all pinky swore they'd wear masks and do social distancing.
1597078216519.png

1597078244656.png

Deal with your real reason for wanting to shut them down.

Hey, if it were up to me, we'd shut down all the Churches under the FRAUD laws. We'd throw all the priests and ministers off of tall building to see if God catches any of them. (Spoiler alert, he won't. He's too busy "not existing".) But I have to respect you have the freedom to grovel in front of your imaginary sky man because you are afraid of dying. I just don't want you causing more people to die in the process.

Naw, man, when one of you guys talk about "Freedom", it usually means the ability of the haves to screw the have-nots...

Freedom is anarchy, and I don't have much use for anarchy. What you propose is to protect the rich from the rest of us instead of the rest of us from the rich. Hard pass.

The end of that road is totalitarian rule, and as I pointed out, when the right people gain power in such a system, you can be forced to attend religious services of their choosing on their schedule, and you will have no grounds from which to protest. After all, its what you've been agitating for the whole time, someone with the power to force people to act in certain ways. Here's a clue for the terminally misinformed. EVERYONE deserves to be protected from everyone else, such is the function of law enforcement and the justice system in society. It is one of the justified encroachments on freedom. No, you don't have the right now, nor should you ever have the right to "get" the "rich". You're just going to have to suffer with your continued envy.

Two, people sitting in their own cars in a parking lot does nothing more to spread germs around and scare you than those same people being in their own homes.

Uh, no, guy... the problem is, once you start loosening the rules, the more they try to ignore them. Check this out, this was a church service where they all pinky swore they'd wear masks and do social distancing.
View attachment 373361
View attachment 373362

And if they're breaking the law, disband them. You know, like the police have been disbanding the rioters (sorry, they're usually told to stand down and let them do what they want). Until then, there's no good reason whatsoever to stop people from sitting in their cars in a parking lot, even if you're scared it will give you "da Covid".

Deal with your real reason for wanting to shut them down.

Hey, if it were up to me, we'd shut down all the Churches under the FRAUD laws. We'd throw all the priests and ministers off of tall building to see if God catches any of them. (Spoiler alert, he won't. He's too busy "not existing".) But I have to respect you have the freedom to grovel in front of your imaginary sky man because you are afraid of dying. I just don't want you causing more people to die in the process.

That's what I've been saying. You're using "da Covid" as an excuse to preach your paranoid hatred toward other people. Go away and preach in the mirror.

The end of that road is totalitarian rule, and as I pointed out, when the right people gain power in such a system, you can be forced to attend religious services of their choosing on their schedule, and you will have no grounds from which to protest.

Again, public health emergency, the Constitution is not a suicide pact.

Here's a clue for the terminally misinformed. EVERYONE deserves to be protected from everyone else, such is the function of law enforcement and the justice system in society. It is one of the justified encroachments on freedom. No, you don't have the right now, nor should you ever have the right to "get" the "rich". You're just going to have to suffer with your continued envy.

The point is, we don't protect people from the rich. Why do you think all the toxic waste dumps are where poor people live?

And if they're breaking the law, disband them. You know, like the police have been disbanding the rioters (sorry, they're usually told to stand down and let them do what they want). Until then, there's no good reason whatsoever to stop people from sitting in their cars in a parking lot, even if you're scared it will give you "da Covid".

The difference is, the people in that parking lot have something to lose, the rioters don't. That's why we are seeing effectively a revolution on the streets right now.

Forum List

Back