18 Portland Rioters Charged

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

For their alleged criminal conduct during the night of Jul. 20 and into the early morning hours of Jul. 21, five defendants have been charged with crimes ranging from assaulting a federal officer to failing to comply with a lawful order. The ages of the five defendants range from 18 to 45 years of age.

For their alleged crimes on the night of Jul. 21 and into the early morning hours of Jul. 22, seven defendants are accused of crimes that include arson, willfully damaging government property, and assaulting federal officers. The ages of the seven defendants range from 19 to 31 years of age.

Six others were charged for alleged criminal conduct during a protest that began on Jul. 22 and continued into the early morning hours the following day. All six defendants were charged with failing to comply with a lawful order. Their ages range from 22 to 37 years of age, so they're old enough to know better.

Be curious to see how this goes.

Should be a lot more arrests going forward.

For their alleged criminal conduct during the night of Jul. 20 and into the early morning hours of Jul. 21, five defendants have been charged with crimes ranging from assaulting a federal officer to failing to comply with a lawful order. The ages of the five defendants range from 18 to 45 years of age.

For their alleged crimes on the night of Jul. 21 and into the early morning hours of Jul. 22, seven defendants are accused of crimes that include arson, willfully damaging government property, and assaulting federal officers. The ages of the seven defendants range from 19 to 31 years of age.

Six others were charged for alleged criminal conduct during a protest that began on Jul. 22 and continued into the early morning hours the following day. All six defendants were charged with failing to comply with a lawful order. Their ages range from 22 to 37 years of age, so they're old enough to know better.

I hope they post names and mugshots!

Odds are, the same fucktards are responsible for other crimes as well. Maybe witnesses and victims will recognize them and come forward.

I have noticed that rioters are always charged and then the charges are dropped or reduced.

That's why the riots/looting/statue toppling, etc. are continuing.

The bad guys know that the authorities will eventually cave.

After all, you have the Speaker of the House referring to fed agents as "Stormtroopers."

And, I assume, President Biden will pardon those few who have actually been convicted.

There is no more punishment in this country for violent criminals. That's why crime is out of control.

I have noticed that rioters are always charged and then the charges are dropped or reduced.
The DoJ is not playing nice with these bastards, and is putting them away.

And cons dont like these little commie bastards either.

roflmao

After all, you have the Speaker of the House referring to fed agents as "Stormtroopers."

And, I assume, President Biden will pardon those few who have actually been convicted.

There is no more punishment in this country for violent criminals. That's why crime is out of control.

Local SJW DA's have been dropping cases, yes. These are federal charges. They aren't going away.

Seems like all arrests but 7, are simply fluff charges....? They had no charges other than not following storm trooper orders for 11 of the people....civil disobedience type things.....?

But only the group of 7, were actually charged with rioting type things..., of which are serious!

I would like to see detailed bios of the rioters the way we do for mass murderers

there is something amiss in the personal lives of the anarchists that needs to be examined

something they share in common with with mass murderers that we should be aware of

They had no charges other than not following storm trooper orders for 11 of the people....civil disobedience type things.....?
There is something to be said for civil obedience, dontcha think?

otherwise these baby hitler county commissioners who are harassing citizens for attending church, or putting hair salon owners in jail for disobeying orders, or threatening to put beach goers in jail for swimming were clearly in the wrong themselves

libs cant have it both ways

I don't think a lack of punishment is a problem in the US.

I respectfully disagree.

Here in Los Angeles, many violent perps are never caught, or if they are caught, they are given a slap on the wrist.

In fact, I have just read that the mayor of my city thinks what the rioters are doing in Portland is just peachy keen.

The main reason that the police and the courts are loath to punish is that they are terrified of being accused of being "racist."

Some folks are completely out of control because they know that they are untouchable.

Have a nice weekend!

We probably should incarcerate more

for instance every person caught carrying an illegal gun should be in jail for 3 years first offense

and longer for repeat offenders

Last edited:
I would like to see detailed bios of the rioters the way we do for mass murderers

there is something amiss in the personal lives of the anarchists that needs to be examined

something they share in common with with mass murderers that we should be aware of

Besides a self induced drop in cognitive capacity brought on by recreational chemical experimentation. . . I can't imagine WHAT else they might discover.

Seems like all arrests but 7, are simply fluff charges....? They had no charges other than not following storm trooper orders for 11 of the people....civil disobedience type things.....?

But only the group of 7, were actually charged with rioting type things..., of which are serious!
Graffiti being placed on a government building is particularly serious, as is burning rubbish and debris in a dumpster or on the street.

Besides a self induced drop in cognitive capacity brought on by recreational chemical experimentation. . . I can't imagine WHAT else they might discover.
You are too normal to imagine what phychosis we might find in these lefty whackjobs

but we need to find out

Graffiti being placed on a government building is particularly serious, as is burning rubbish and debris in a dumpster or on the street.
Well it aint good

particularly when the rioters progress to burning buildings or police cars which they often do

You are too normal to imagine what phychosis we might find in these lefty whackjobs

but we need to find out
Most of the mental illnesses related to whackjobs dressing up in soldier costumes and pretending to be police or soldiers are very predictable.

Most of the mental illnesses related to whackjobs dressing up in soldier costumes and pretending to be police or soldiers are very predictable.
The white militia?

I see armed black militia in the streets also

Well it aint good

particularly when the rioters progress to burning buildings or police cars which they often do
Locals can handle the problem. Trump-style secret Gestapo are not needed.

Forum List

Back