Protect the results of the 2020 election!

$mith

May 11, 2020
“I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election . . . if I win.”
— Donald Trump, October 2016

A call to every voter to help build a coalition of voters ready to mobilize if Donald Trump refuses to accept the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Prevent a Constitutional crisis!

Protect the Results

Register, organize & help spread the information & link to as many people and sites as you can.

American Democracy depends on YOU! If you are a PATRIOT, this is your time to defend your country, the United States of America!

“I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election . . . if I win.”

A call to every voter to help build a coalition of voters ready to mobilize if Donald Trump refuses to accept the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Protect the Results

Register, organize & help spread the information & link to as many people and sites as you can.

American Democracy depends on YOU! If you are a PATRIOT, this is your time to defend your country, the United States of America!

How about if Sleepy Joe refuses to accept the results? That's where the real problem is likely to happen.

Crooked Hillary still hasn't accepted the 2016 election results, and the Media refuses to ask Biden about what he will do if he is Schlonged.

Protect the Results

Every state in the Union should pass a law, today, that says any ballot not turned in two hours after the close of the polls will NOT be counted.

Protect the Results

Get a grip.

Protect the Results

Quit hyperventilating.
You idiots still haven't accepted the results of 2016.
Will you accept the results if he wins 2020?
Doubtful.

You know it’s an election year when you see silly threads about how President X is going to refuse to leave office and blah, blah, blah. It’s stupid.
Especially from a party that hasnt accepted last elections results

Protect the Results

You know it’s an election year when you see silly threads about how President X is going to refuse to leave office and blah, blah, blah. It’s stupid.
Especially from a party that hasnt accepted last elections results

The Democrats haven't accepted the 1980 election results yet, still insisting that the late Reagan and the late HW Bush made a secret pact with the late Khomeini of Iran.

Trump is the only president to refuse to say whether he will accept an election result. He has refused to do so repeatedly.

Trump declines to say whether he will accept November election results

Relevant points from Wallace interview with Trump:

In the Fox News Sunday interview, Wallace asked Trump whether he considers himself a “gracious” loser.

Trump replied that he doesn’t like to lose, then added: “It depends. I think mail-in voting is going to rig the election. I really do.” Trump’s comment echoed unfounded claims he has made in recent weeks that mail-in voting is susceptible to widespread fraud.

“Are you suggesting that you might not accept the results of the election?” Wallace asked.

Trump responded, “No. I have to see.”

Later in the interview, pressed on whether he will accept the results of the November election, Trump again declined to say.

“I have to see,” he said. “Look, you — I have to see. No, I’m not going to just say ‘yes.’ I’m not going to say ‘no.’ And I didn’t last time, either.” Obviously, he forgot that in 2016 he said “I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election . . . if I win”.

Amid a raft of polls (including a recent Fox News poll) showing him trailing Biden, Trump has remained defiant, and in the interview with Wallace, he again dismissed the survey results.

“I’m not losing, because those are fake polls” he said.

Video clip: Morning Joe’s interview with Heilemann

https://cdn.mrctv.org/videos/37034/37034-480p.mp4

Too many clues & hints by Trump that he will NOT accept the 2020 election results if he is defeated in November.

Be ready to ACT should Trump attempt to hijack the election!

Register to protect the 2020 election results by using the above link.

Trump is the only president to refuse to say whether he will accept an election result. He has refused to do so repeatedly.

Trump declines to say whether he will accept November election results

Relevant points from Wallace interview with Trump:

In the Fox News Sunday interview, Wallace asked Trump whether he considers himself a “gracious” loser.

Trump replied that he doesn’t like to lose, then added: “It depends. I think mail-in voting is going to rig the election. I really do.” Trump’s comment echoed unfounded claims he has made in recent weeks that mail-in voting is susceptible to widespread fraud.

“Are you suggesting that you might not accept the results of the election?” Wallace asked.

Trump responded, “No. I have to see.”

Later in the interview, pressed on whether he will accept the results of the November election, Trump again declined to say.

“I have to see,” he said. “Look, you — I have to see. No, I’m not going to just say ‘yes.’ I’m not going to say ‘no.’ And I didn’t last time, either.” Obviously, he forgot that in 2016 he said “I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election . . . if I win”.

Amid a raft of polls (including a recent Fox News poll) showing him trailing Biden, Trump has remained defiant, and in the interview with Wallace, he again dismissed the survey results.

“I’m not losing, because those are fake polls” he said.

Video clip: Morning Joe’s interview with Heilemann

https://cdn.mrctv.org/videos/37034/37034-480p.mp4

Too many clues & hints by Trump that he will NOT accept the 2020 election results if he is defeated in November.

Be ready to ACT should Trump attempt to hijack the election!

Register to protect the 2020 election results by using the above link.

When is the media going to ask the question of Sleepy Joe? The man hasn't answered the question yet.

"Mr. Biden, if President Trump schlongs you in November, will you accept your defeat?"

How about if Sleepy Joe refuses to accept the results? That's where the real problem is likely to happen.

On what do you base your opinion that the real problem likely to happen is Biden refusing to accept the 2020 election results?

On what do you base your opinion that the real problem likely to happen is Biden refusing to accept the 2020 election results?

I'm looking at past history here. In 2000 as well as 2016, libs failed to accept their losses.

I don't know about this year yet, but if past reactions are indicative of the future, its a question that should be asked

When is the media going to ask the question of Sleepy Joe? The man hasn't answered the question yet.

Why don't you ask yourself why conservative media have not asked Biden "the same question" they are asking Trump???

Why is it after several months and 140,000+ Americans dead, Trump is suddenly promoting face mask wearing as "patriotic"?

Unless something drastic occurs during the next 100 days to change public opinion (barring another Comey or more Russian interference), Trump will be voted out.

(To those posters that keep harping on about 2016 - time to join the present reality of 2020).

I'm looking at past history here. In 2000 as well as 2016, libs failed to accept their losses.

Clinton conceded within hours.

Gore after the Supreme Court's ruling on vote counting.

Where is their failure to accept election losses?

Protect the Results

Mods, please move this joke to the satire forum.

Protect the Results

Hillary was the one who wouldnt accept the results. Shut up.

Protect the Results

As long as this is just another partisan thread.......the republicans won't take a page out of the democrat playbook.

Revolutionary Conservatives are ready to Resist in the chance that Joe Biden becomes POTUS. We have our Minuteman Bags ready to go as I type this.

Forum List

Back