Trump is not a conservative

Why are the fake conservatives(far right silverbacks) in this group kissing up to him? Do they really believe that pleasing a far right base makes one conservative? No, it makes one authoritarian and fascist. Bush, Murkowski, Collins, Lamar Alexander etc are conservatives. The far right are useless tools except for votes.
If Trump isn't a conservative why have you leftist been losing your mind as for the past 3 years?

I'm a right of center conservative, not a lefty, get that far right nonsense off of my post, I don't do the "us vs them" bullcrap.

No you're not but you play one on this board.

I could never be a lefty as I reject both gay rights and do not support abortion nor big govt/high spending

Why are the fake conservatives(far right silverbacks) in this group kissing up to him? Do they really believe that pleasing a far right base makes one conservative? No, it makes one authoritarian and fascist. Bush, Murkowski, Collins, Lamar Alexander etc are conservatives. The far right are useless tools except for votes.
Give examples of how they are conservatives and President Trump is not.

I'm a right of center conservative, not a lefty, get that far right nonsense off of my post, I don't do the "us vs them" bullcrap.

You're one of Jerkoff Fakey's Sock accounts. Get a retroactive self abortion you pathetic bed wetter. Pieces of shit like you always show up on election years, thanks to Soros money.

Last edited:
"Trump is not a conservative"....... DUUUUH! ....He is and pretty much always has been a populist.

Bush, Murkowski, Collins, Lamar Alexander etc are NOT conservatives and never have been.....The Bushes are neoconservatives We've Been Neoconned - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com and the rest are RINO wind socks.

Anything else I can help straighten out for you?

The Republicans I posted are not far right silverbacks. Far right does not equal conservative,
the repubs you mentioned are washington swamp rats who are moderates and not conservative at all

Far right doesn't equal conservative, anything far left or far right is normally against human rights
The far right includes hard core libertarians, agorists, and anarcho-capitalists....They're so much in favor of human rights that they want to shrink the most egregious violator of those rights -The State- to the point that it could be drowned in a mop bucket....Then drown it.

He isn't a nutbag commie either wacko

He's a sociopathic authoritarian nationalist, as are his sheep.

And that explains the unconditional adoration for him.

Sorry, but whites seem to worship and idolize such people despite them being against their interests
Sure, we saw that in Europe, 80, 90 years ago.

And here we are again.

I could never be a lefty as I reject both gay rights and do not support abortion nor big govt/high spending

If you "reject gay rights", you're a leftist. The stupid "marriage" issue isn't about "rights", it's about culture. There is no "right" to get married. The word isn't mentioned in the COTUS nor is abortion or murder. No one with any brains is for "big government" unless their political philosophy gets funded.
Trump has done more to roll back regressive leftism than the entire GOP could have accomplished in decades.

Suck on that fakey.

The never-TRUMPer's you list if in the same position to replace RBG would cave to democrats in naming a replacement and agree to wait till after the election, and if they didn't get the election stolen they would further go on to nominate someone to appease democrats.

Eisenhower was center-right, not far right
He was a globalist and a collectivist. He only opposed the soviets as a matter of national security. Otherwise he may as well have been FDR's VP. Truman rejected collectivism more than Ike did.

“Trump is not a conservative”

Perhaps.

But he’s nonetheless pursing the same failed, wrongheaded rightwing agenda backed by real conservatives:

Reckless, irresponsible, and unwarranted deregulation

Hateful, bigoted anti-immigration policy

Hateful, bigoted anti-gay and transgender policy

Hostile to privacy rights, due process rights, and voting rights

…just to name a few.

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter whether Trump is a conservative or not.

Perhaps.

But he’s nonetheless pursing the same failed, wrongheaded rightwing agenda backed by real conservatives:

…just to name a few.

He's using the government, his cronies and the Republican party to fulfill his own interests and that of his allies.

Perhaps.

…just to name a few.

BlablaRand.jpg

Forum List

Back