Trump is not a conservative

Why are the fake conservatives(far right silverbacks) in this group kissing up to him? Do they really believe that pleasing a far right base makes one conservative? No, it makes one authoritarian and fascist. Bush, Murkowski, Collins, Lamar Alexander etc are conservatives. The far right are useless tools except for votes.
If Trump isn't a conservative why have you leftist been losing your mind as for the past 3 years?

Why are the fake conservatives(far right silverbacks) in this group kissing up to him? Do they really believe that pleasing a far right base makes one conservative? No, it makes one authoritarian and fascist. Bush, Murkowski, Collins, Lamar Alexander etc are conservatives. The far right are useless tools except for votes.
the repubs you listed are not conservatives

" The far right are useless tools except for votes. "

votes and violence.

" The far right are useless tools except for votes. "

votes and violence.

Nah. That would be the far left.

If Trump isn't a conservative why have you leftist been losing your mind as for the past 3 years?

I'm a right of center conservative, not a lefty, get that far right nonsense off of my post, I don't do the "us vs them" bullcrap.

The Republicans you mention are half assed RINOs. Trump is an America first, populist. America first populism is what the Republican party is today, not elitist globalists like the RINOs you mentioned. That's what makes Trump the best President since Eisenhower.

the repubs you listed are not conservatives

The Republicans I posted are not far right silverbacks. Far right does not equal conservative,

you are right--he's not conservative at all--like me --we are AMERICAN--pro-common sense

The Republicans you mention are half assed RINOs. Trump is an America first, populist. America first populism is what the Republican party is today, not elitist globalists like the RINOs you mentioned. That's what makes Trump the best President since Eisenhower.

Eisenhower was center-right, not far right

Me? I'm liberal by true definition. Always have been. I think Trump is marvy.

Any "Republican" joining with Democrats at this point in time is most definitely NOT marvy.

See how easy that was?

you are right--he's not conservative at all--like me --we are AMERICAN--pro-common sense

You are not pro-American, you don't support the constitution

You are not pro-American, you don't support the constitution
you are pro-dumbass then

I'm a right of center conservative, not a lefty, get that far right nonsense off of my post, I don't do the "us vs them" bullcrap.

Well then, get out of the way.

No you're not but you play one on this board.

Forum List

Back