What Do You Hate About Elections?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What do you hate about elections?

I cast my first vote, for Ronald Reagan, in 1980. I had been 18 for less than four months. Before casting that vote, I remember hearing talking heads and candidates alike saying "This is the most important election of our lifetime" or "This is the most pivotal election in the history of our nation" or some other similar nonsense.

Since then, every four years, I've heard the exact same thing, and I hate it. It's little more than crying wolf...

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Reaction score

I cast my first vote, for Ronald Reagan, in 1980. I had been 18 for less than four months. Before casting that vote, I remember hearing talking heads and candidates alike saying "This is the most important election of our lifetime" or "This is the most pivotal election in the history of our nation" or some other similar nonsense.

Since then, every four years, I've heard the exact same thing, and I hate it. It's little more than crying wolf...
Being harassed by elections that have no meaning whatsoever.

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The main stream media. If they told and didnt omit the truth voters would be well informed and could hold politicians accountable.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The stupid ads asking fer money daily, I am getting five a day from Trump

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Reaction score
Oh, what do I hate about elections...that they aren't publicly funded and there is too much lobbying and dark money.

Also that every election season I spend half my day giving civics lessons to ill informed voters.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
the annoying tv ads which are nothing but bullshit.....

Blues Man

Gold Member
Reaction score

The politicians

JustAGuy1

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Everything.

Chuz Life

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hate that I have to continue to work during elections.
I should be paid for my time fighting leftardz and the cancerous agendas they are trying to enact against our nation and its Constitution.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That the so called press is 100% in the tank for Democrats. Before, during, and after the elections.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Oh, what do I hate about elections...that they aren't publicly funded and there is too much lobbying and dark money.

Also that every election season I spend half my day giving civics lessons to ill informed voters.
An ill-informed moonbat like you, claiming to be giving civics lessons to "ill informed voters"....How utterly droll.

:auiqs.jpg:

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

The very notion that one's vote is worth the time wasted casting it.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List