Trump is making conservatives swallow hard & shut up

I'm loving how Trump is shoving Democratic ideals down the throats of conservatives and Whacko Birds, and making them swallow HARD.

Trump talks about compromising in a negotiation, after wingnuts were unwilling to even utter the word compromise since Obama was elected. When forced, they weasel out and say "find common ground".

Trump talks about how single payer can work, after wingnuts have said for years it's a failure that can never work.

Trump talks about a strong government safety net and taking care of the poor, completely opposite of conservative dogma.​

And not one conservative has the balls to call him on his heresy. Or they never had the courage of their convictions in the first place.
Maybe you should support him:thup:

I support him staying in the race as long as possible. Up to and including the General Election. In the mean time, I'm happy to point out how less than 3 months ago, he was considered (at best) a RINO who palled around with the Clintons and now, he's the GOP's #1 candidate.

You guys must be wondering what in the hell happened to your "deep bench" of candidates.

Since when is democrat position defacto the right one...........when you start compromising ...get back to us
^^^ Another politically ignorant retard for my Ignore List.

Yay![/QUOT
this is what libs call debate......lmmaaaoo
You're not smart enough to debate me.

No one who claims that Democrats haven't tried to compromise with Republicans is.
Riiighhttttttt.........cause they do it all the time ........

Even Democrats agree with Trump! Oh NO, there goes the election!

Floodgates Open: Top Democrat Professor says I've never seen any...better plan (Trump Immigration)

donaldjtrump.com ^ | August 18, 2005
Demonstrating the broad appeal of his in-depth immigration plan released Sunday, Trump’s proposal has won the accolades of one of the nation’s leading experts on the H-1B visas program. The H-1B is a visa designed to provided corporations with cheaper and less experienced guest workers to fill technology jobs. Norm Matloff, a professor at UC Davis, has written extensively about H-1B visa abuses, and his work is widely cited in the H-1B reform community. Matloff, a self-described Democrat and “longtime admirer of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)16%,” gave Donald Trump’s H-1B policy “an A+” and was pleased that the Republican front...

I'm loving how Trump is shoving Democratic ideals down the throats of conservatives and Whacko Birds, and making them swallow HARD.

Trump talks about compromising in a negotiation, after wingnuts were unwilling to even utter the word compromise since Obama was elected. When forced, they weasel out and say "find common ground".

Trump talks about how single payer can work, after wingnuts have said for years it's a failure that can never work.

Trump talks about a strong government safety net and taking care of the poor, completely opposite of conservative dogma.​

And not one conservative has the balls to call him on his heresy. Or they never had the courage of their convictions in the first place.

:link::lmao::link::lmao::link::lmao:

Link for what, Short Bus?

you have three or four rich, old, White Progressive panderers running away from Black racists; who you wont even talk about. Seriously where do leftardz get the gall to talk about who swallowed and how hard?

There is lively debate on the Right. On the Left 4 tired old failed Progressives try to outpander each other, and preach only to their own choir.

Its more like he's making Democrats swallow hard and shut up.

All except partisan hacks like you that is.

In what way? We're loving it! He's splitting the GOP, while alienating the block of voters the GOP desperately needs to win the WH.

Obama won re-election with 71% of the Latino/Hispanic vote.

Go, The Donald, Go!

LMAO. You may get you're wish and he may win the whole ball game.

Go Trump. LOL

In what way? We're loving it! He's splitting the GOP, while alienating the block of voters the GOP desperately needs to win the WH.

Obama won re-election with 71% of the Latino/Hispanic vote.

Go, The Donald, Go!

he made you shut up about your Sanctuary cities for one leftard; very few of you LWNJs are vocal in your support of sanctuary cities

Link for what, Short Bus?

For you claims retard, you made three, yet no link. I know you got it wrong on healthcare.

Your search for: Josh

Yielded 0 results

Forum List

Back