Trump is in India at a rally of 125,000 people completing the great friendship

If it was simple you would have proven broadcasts existed and I missed seeing them, but you can't because I already told you I checked and others verified the same conclusion. That is proof you are the liar. Perhaps you just don't know that Blackout refers to broadcast and we need to explain things like you are a baby, like you behave.
Blackout (broadcasting) - Wikipedia
View attachment 308915

Once again, your meme did not say broadcast and many of the companies listed have no broadcast.

You are either dishonest or incompetent, or I guess it could be both.
So now you want to reinvent what Blackout means and need me to repeat what it means in a meme, so you can understand better. Please stop, my stomach hurts. View attachment 308965

A media blackout means something is not being reported. Trump’s trip to India was reported on by every news agency.

You lied, just admit it and move on.
You keep doubling down on your lie.
You know that blackout is broadcast

View attachment 309002
So you selectively use a non disclosed source definition that looks like a tweet over Wikipedia and ignore my (the op) context just to try and save face, but doesn't that prove my points about your responses being Ad Hominem and sore loserish?
We all here Noticed your response avoided the elephant in the room- that being the Dem party foreign relations and construct of The SQUAD given positions in any new administration.
That should be more then just scary.
Then you have the issue of how will other nations feel about
BERNIE'S MARKET COLLAPSE taking down global wealth with us as they piggy back our slide down? How will they feel with a non protected Israel resulting in a destabilized region?
No you would rather troll a meme and avoid these hard issues and burry your head in the sand-just like the Dem party always does.
tmp-cam--1190650603.jpg

So you selectively use a non disclosed source definition that looks like a tweet over Wikipedia and ignore my (the op) context just to try and save face, but doesn't that prove my points about your responses being Ad Hominem and sore loserish?

I have no need to save face, you meme was a lie and that has been proven time and time again. Your moving the goal post to pretend you only meant broadcast media is shot down by your own meme that was filled with media companies without a broadcast arm.

We all here Noticed your response avoided the elephant in the room- that being the Dem party foreign relations and construct of The SQUAD given positions in any new administration.
That should be more then just scary.
Then you have the issue of how will other nations feel about
BERNIE'S MARKET COLLAPSE taking down global wealth with us as they piggy back our slide down? How will they feel with a non protected Israel resulting in a destabilized region?
No you would rather troll a meme and avoid these hard issues and burry your head in the sand-just like the Dem party always does.
View attachment 309061

None of that has anything to do with you being a liar, no matter how bad the Dems are, you are still a liar.

Since I am not a Dem and will not be voting for the Dems, I really have no need to respond to your comments about them.

Forum List

Back