A Reminder Of The Real Reason Trump Is A Mad At Rhianna

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former President Trump criticized singer Rihanna on Thursday ahead of her planned performance at the Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday. “Without her “Stylist” she’d be NOTHING. Bad everything, and NO TALENT!” Trump posted on his Truth Social account. Rihanna and Trump have clashed before. She won a legal victory over Trump in 2018 when her performing rights company, Broadcast Music Inc., informed the then-president that he could no longer use her music at his rallies. After a Washington Post reporter tweeted that her music was “blaring” at a rally in Tallahassee, Fla., Rihanna responded, “Not for much longer…me nor my people would ever be at or around one of those tragic rallies.” Other musicians, like Pharrell Williams, Elton John and Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler have also requested that Trump not play their music at his rallies."

After this whole Trump era is finished; I will still be amazed at how so-called "alpha men" actually worshipped a guy with the mannerisms of a scorned little bitch....For someone to claim Rhianna has no talent, he sure did love playing her music at his rallies....why didn't he play Ted Nugget instead, or get the crowd pumped up with his own music...Because I am sure Trump makes the best music....people keep saying it.....believe me.....in fact, it seems right-wingers in general have a love hate relationship with the majority of popular culture, whether it is musicians, comedians, actors, etc -- they always find themselves on the outside looking in...yearning to be accepted...

And it's precisely that, which has been the bane of Trump's entire existence...never being accepted by the folks he really wanted acceptance from...so instead, he had to settle for poorly educated right-wing morons...all he had to do to be accepted by them was feed them the hate they wanted, that's it....claim the first black president wasn't born here, claim a majority of Hispanics coming to the country are rapists and murderers, that's it....takes no talent at all.....so no wonder he hates on those with talent.....especially when they tell his little bitch ass, No....

Uh-oh. Looks like Trump hurt someone’s fee-feez with a new Tweet Truth.
Yea, Trump exposed himself as a mad little bitch by whining about someone whom he begged to play her music at his rallies...

Again, the way you cucks get on your knees to defend this bitch is amazing..

2955.jpeg

This is all SUCH an important issue!

That is why it needs so many threads on it by those who find it so because of their fear of orange.
I am going to reiterate again....

Trump is mad this woman told him no...and has been on her jock ever since, whining about it...that makes him a bitch

And it makes him a stupid bitch to be calling her "talentless" when he was begging her to play her music.....

I am going to reiterate again....

Trump is mad this woman told him no...and has been on her jock ever since, whining about it...that makes him a bitch

And it makes him a stupid bitch to be calling her "talentless" when he was begging her to play her music.....
Thank you Biffy.

I'm sure this is a very urgent matter for you. In fact, not only are you reiterating, but reiterating AGAIN. Would that make it a rereiteration?

What I have a hard time with is people thinking they can say and do whatever they want, but no one else (especially Trump) can.

Why do people think they can degrade him on everything from his looks to his family, but he's not supposed to have an opinion on anything and better not express it.

They're fine with hurling insults everyone's way, but sure as hell can't take it. But, Trump's the big bad wolf.

Also, I've never heard anyone say anything about Rhianna being a billionaire. I wonder if she pays her "fair share"?

What I have a hard time with is people thinking they can say and do whatever they want, but no one else (especially Trump) can.

Why do people think they can degrade him on everything from his looks to his family, but he's not supposed to have an opinion on anything and better not express it.

They're fine with hurling insults everyone's way, but sure as hell can't take it. But, Trump's the big bad wolf.

Also, I've never heard anyone say anything about Rhianna being a billionaire. I wonder if she pays her "fair share"?
Because they are infantile narcissists ?

Hey, Trump can hurl all of the insults he wants..that is how he became beloved to folks like you...

Rhianana became beloved because she has actual talent....see the difference?

Furthermore, when you folks who love Trump because of his insults, start whining like a bitch about insults being sent back ..and try to tone police us about it, that is when we are going to politely tell you to go fuck yourself....

Last edited:
Hey, Trump can hurl all of the insults he wants..that is how he became beloved to folks like you...

Rhianana became beloved because she has actual talent....see the difference?

Furthermore, when you folks who love Trump because of his insults, starting whining like a bitch about insults being sent back ..and try to tone police us about it, that is when we are going to politely tell you to go fuck yourself....

Your skin is thin like paper.

Does she pay her fair share?

Your skin is thin like paper.

Does she pay her fair share?
Probably not, but since she didn't pass any tax policies; you should ask Trump and company, why did they give her such a huge tax cut?

As far as my skin being thin..me clowning Trump is not thin skinned....Trump still whining about Rhianna like a bitch, when he was the one begging to play her music is thin skinned...

Probably not, but since she didn't pass any tax policies; you should ask Trump and company, why did they give her such a huge tax cut?

As far as my skin being thin..me clowning Trump is not thin skinned....Trump still whining about Rhianna like a bitch, when he was the one begging to play her music is thin skinned...

And your thoughts are almost skin deep, almost.

"Former President Trump criticized singer Rihanna on Thursday ahead of her planned performance at the Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday. “Without her “Stylist” she’d be NOTHING. Bad everything, and NO TALENT!” Trump posted on his Truth Social account. Rihanna and Trump have clashed before. She won a legal victory over Trump in 2018 when her performing rights company, Broadcast Music Inc., informed the then-president that he could no longer use her music at his rallies. After a Washington Post reporter tweeted that her music was “blaring” at a rally in Tallahassee, Fla., Rihanna responded, “Not for much longer…me nor my people would ever be at or around one of those tragic rallies.” Other musicians, like Pharrell Williams, Elton John and Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler have also requested that Trump not play their music at his rallies."

After this whole Trump era is finished; I will still be amazed at how so-called "alpha men" actually worshipped a guy with the mannerisms of a scorned little bitch....For someone to claim Rhianna has no talent, he sure did love playing her music at his rallies....why didn't he play Ted Nugget instead, or get the crowd pumped up with his own music...Because I am sure Trump makes the best music....people keep saying it.....believe me.....in fact, it seems right-wingers in general have a love hate relationship with the majority of popular culture, whether it is musicians, comedians, actors, etc -- they always find themselves on the outside looking in...yearning to be accepted...

And it's precisely that, which has been the bane of Trump's entire existence...never being accepted by the folks he really wanted acceptance from...so instead, he had to settle for poorly educated right-wing morons...all he had to do to be accepted by them was feed them the hate they wanted, that's it....claim the first black president wasn't born here, claim a majority of Hispanics coming to the country are rapists and murderers, that's it....takes no talent at all.....so no wonder he hates on those with talent.....especially when they tell his little bitch ass, No....
That bitch crossed a line didnt she ? Being associated with the toxic trump brand is a career killing move.so its understandable.

Meanhile Trump is woking night and day to carefully craft policies that will make America great again.Listening to Rihanna on his airpods.

Forum List

Back