Trump is Hitting a New Low

Oh me achin ribs

That's normally a symptom of excessive back fat, but in no way am I implying that might be your affliction.

The polls were spot on.

Any sane rational person wouldn't believe those polls after being told back in November, that Trump would never win.

You are aware of the old "definition of insantity", right? Doing the same thing over and over and over, while expecting different results?

No poll EVER said Trump would not win the presidency.

Hahaha you're floundering, dude

Name the polls that said Trump could not win. Or, preferably, shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

66b08d1c903a219cc83b4ed10de57649--sayings-and-quotes-snowflakes-liberals.jpg

A couple other fake polls from CNN:

"(CNN)The post-convention polls are in, and they consistently show Hillary Clinton entering the next phase of the presidential election campaign with the upper hand over Donald Trump."

Clinton tops Trump by 10 in CNN Poll of Polls - CNNPolitics.com

"Washington (CNN)Both of the remaining Democratic candidates for president easily top Republican front-runner Donald Trump in hypothetical general election match-ups, according to a new CNN/ORC Poll."

Poll: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders both top Trump - CNNPolitics.com
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/01/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-poll/index.html
"Washington (CNN)If Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, the respective front-runners in the race for the Democratic and Republican nominations for president, wind up leading their respective parties into the general, voters nationwide think Clinton would most likely win in the November election, according to a new CNN/ORC Poll."

Presidential poll: Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump on presidential traits - CNNPolitics.com

Please Mr. Trump. Stop all this WINNING. I can hardly stand it. :biggrin:

Any sane rational person wouldn't believe those polls after being told back in November, that Trump would never win.

You are aware of the old "definition of insantity", right? Doing the same thing over and over and over, while expecting different results?

Name the polls that said Trump could not win. Or, preferably, shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

:rolleyes:

HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes | HuffPost

LOL, that's not a poll.

How about Rasmussen? Rasmussen's final poll said that Hillary Clinton would win the popular vote by 2 points.

Were they right? Were they wrong? Were they close? Were they way off?

Rasmussen also said Clinton would win the EC 322-216...were they right?

That's normally a symptom of excessive back fat, but in no way am I implying that might be your affliction.

The polls were spot on.

You're citing a poll from August 2016. Do you need to be reminded when the election actually occurred?

lol, drug addled loon.

I always speak truth.

Oh me achin ribs

The polls were spot on.

they have no understanding of what probability is. they also have no understanding of how the polls tightened in the last ten days before the election.

and still the popular vote turned out exactly how the polls said they would.

funny that.

I always speak truth.

Oh me achin ribs

The polls were spot on.

they have no understanding of what probability is. they also have no understanding of how the polls tightened in the last ten days before the election.

funny that.

How'd they fare on the EC?

Funny that...

LOL, that's not a poll.

How about Rasmussen? Rasmussen's final poll said that Hillary Clinton would win the popular vote by 2 points.

Rasmussen did not poll state by state.

I always speak truth.

Oh me achin ribs

The polls were spot on.

funny that.

They also still believe that Trump won the popular vote.

LOL, that's not a poll.

Rasmussen did not poll state by state.

Did they or did they not give the EC to Clinton?

It's a yes or no response.

Oh me achin ribs

The polls were spot on.

funny that.

amazing how delusional and ignorant the are.

Oh me achin ribs

The polls were spot on.

funny that.

Who said that? Stop lying

USMB trump cult followers will continue to delude themselves even when trump's approval dips down a few more points into the 20's. The lying slob is despised all over the world. If not for his brainwashed cult followers he would be tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail by now.

The polls were spot on.

funny that.

Who said that? Stop lying

Well, Trump said that for starters. Will you go on record saying he's a fucking retard for saying that,

or will you be a good cult member and dodge the question?

Forum List

Back