Trump is Hitting a New Low

Just how ugly can it get for this (p)Resident

Trump’s popularity nearing new lows

it's never been much above 36%

Keep telling me how accurate polls are Jillian. President Clinton believes them too.

the national polls were accurate, drug addled loon.

but don't worry, Vladimir has your back.

lol, drug addled loon.

I always speak truth.

Oh me achin ribs

Keep telling me how accurate polls are Jillian. President Clinton believes them too.

lol, drug addled loon.

I always speak truth.

“If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”

Marcus Aurelius.

How far have we fallen that some among us could think that Donald Trump deserves to be our leader.

lol, drug addled loon.

I always speak truth.

Oh me achin ribs

That's normally a symptom of excessive back fat, but in no way am I implying that might be your affliction.

The polls were spot on.

lol, drug addled loon.

I always speak truth.

Oh me achin ribs

That's normally a symptom of excessive back fat, but in no way am I implying that might be your affliction.

The polls were spot on.

Save it Dumb Deer, if they were "spot on" Cankles would be POTUS, you ignoramous

lol, drug addled loon.

I always speak truth.

Oh me achin ribs

The polls were spot on.

Any sane rational person wouldn't believe those polls after being told back in November, that Trump would never win.

You are aware of the old "definition of insanity", right? Doing the same thing over and over and over, while expecting different results?

Right?

lol, drug addled loon.

I always speak truth.

Oh me achin ribs

The polls were spot on.

Save it Dumb Deer, if they were "spot on" Cankles would be POTUS, you ignoramous

No poll EVER said Clinton would be president.

lol, drug addled loon.

I always speak truth.

Oh me achin ribs

The polls were spot on.

Any sane rational person wouldn't believe those polls after being told back in November, that Trump would never win.

You are aware of the old "definition of insantity", right? Doing the same thing over and over and over, while expecting different results?

No poll EVER said Trump would not win the presidency.

lol, drug addled loon.

I always speak truth.

Oh me achin ribs

The polls were spot on.

You are aware of the old "definition of insantity", right? Doing the same thing over and over and over, while expecting different results?

Hahaha you're floundering, dude

I always speak truth.

Oh me achin ribs

The polls were spot on.

Name the polls that said Trump could not win. Or, preferably, shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

lol, drug addled loon.

I always speak truth.

Oh me achin ribs

The polls were spot on.

So you are admitting that CNN is "fake news"? That's a good start...

"(CNN)Almost 7 in 10 voters nationwide say they think Hillary Clinton will win the presidency next month, but most say that if that happens, Donald Trump will not accept the results and concede, according to a new CNN/ORC poll."

Election poll: Most see a Hillary Clinton victory and a fair count ahead - CNNPolitics.com
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/10/25/rel19b.-.election.outcome.pdf

Oh me achin ribs

The polls were spot on.

Name the polls that said Trump could not win. Or, preferably, shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

:rolleyes:

HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes | HuffPost

And, shockingly, he's still more popular than the shrilary. How sad for you...

No, actually the poll you're disingenuously referencing said that if the election were re-run today,

Hillary would win.

None that I have seen say that. Of course I don't pay particular attention to polls anymore, they have shown themselves to be more than a little biased, and that led them to make huge errors in decision.

The polls were spot on.

LOL, that's not a poll.

How about Rasmussen? Rasmussen's final poll said that Hillary Clinton would win the popular vote by 2 points.

Were they right? Were they wrong? Were they close? Were they way off?

The polls were spot on.

:lmao:

And, shockingly, he's still more popular than the shrilary. How sad for you...

No, actually the poll you're disingenuously referencing said that if the election were re-run today,

Hillary would win.

None that I have seen say that. Of course I don't pay particular attention to polls anymore, they have shown themselves to be less than biased, and that led them to make huge errors in decision.

The same poll you cited said that.

These threads of desperation are getting more comical by the day..........

They have gone off the reservation............LOL

Forum List

Back