Trump is Hitting a New Low

However I would like to add that though defeated and rejected in government, government was mostly their enforcement arm of the Marxists and not their real power. This will be the next battle.

You mean the DNC rules that allowed Hillary to win the nomination despite being beaten by Sanders in the POPULAR VOTE in the primaries?

lol, you work on that one.

More likely he is speaking of the collusion between the DNC and Clinton campaign to rig the primaries. Once proof of that surfaced, and the resignations started, Bernie voters knew what they were dealing with and that they never had a chance.
And that democrats had no integrity

You mean the DNC rules that allowed Hillary to win the nomination despite being beaten by Sanders in the POPULAR VOTE in the primaries?

More likely he is speaking of the collusion between the DNC and Clinton campaign to rig the primaries. Once proof of that surfaced, and the resignations started, Bernie voters knew what they were dealing with and that they never had a chance.

So you agree with those of us who supported Bernie that he would have easily beaten Trump if he had been the nominee?

Who said that? Stop lying

Well, Trump said that for starters. Will you go on record saying he's a fucking retard for saying that,

or will you be a good cult member and dodge the question?

She's fled the interview. big surprise.

Hardly, Dumb Deer, you're no foe, mere child's play

Arrogance and ignorance are an amusing spectacle when combined and displayed in all their glory.

Hey, that's good signature line material right there. I believe I'll use it.

Thanks.

I'm happy I can help you do your thinking.

And that democrats had no integrity

Just curious. Do you have to use mechanical devices to keep a straight face when you claim that the Deomcrats have less integrity than Trump?

When someone like the OP and these others tell me Trump is hitting a new low, that is just more of the fake news going around----- they determine a desired outcome in the Fake Media then try to mold reality to fit it. Reality is supposed to result from facts, not the other way around!

WHAT IS A NEW LOW to the Lefties is merely a NEW HIGH to everyone else in the continued efforts to flush all of the dog turds out of Washington. Before you can drain the swamp, you've got to stir up all of the alligators and mud at the bottom of the pond.

Trump just gets better, stronger and ever-more determined with every passing week. Every attempt to overthrow him just teaches him more and more how to defeat you. He is like a steaming hot locomotive right up the Left's ass and his coal car is chock full of prime Pennsylvania Anthracite! Those that think that they've got Trump on the ropes better open their eyes because he is just using them to build up speed to come right back at you with a fist full of brass knuckles. Trump is a fighter, a street brawler, and you are playing right into where he wants you, down good and low, and Trump hasn't even gotten out of 1st gear yet. Trump owns your world and if you think you hate him now, just want until another year! I hear tickets to France are going cheap.

So you agree with those of us who supported Bernie that he would have easily beaten Trump if he had been the nominee?

First tell me what logical path you followed that led you from "the DNC colluded with Hillary Clinton to rig an election" to "Bernie would have won"?

Forum List

Back