Trump is Hitting a New Low

Just how ugly can it get for this (p)Resident

Trump’s popularity nearing new lows

it's never been much above 36%

Keep telling me how accurate polls are Jillian. President Clinton believes them too.

the national polls were accurate, drug addled loon.

but don't worry, Vladimir has your back.

lol, drug addled loon.
Butthurt loser

Just how ugly can it get for this (p)Resident

Trump’s popularity nearing new lows

Please explain why this is important to you. Do the polls tell you how to think? Or do you just get comfort from running with the herd?
Isn't it great to see this POS come crashing down. What has he really accomplished?
Maybe change the channel and fking find out!
Not a single piece of major legislation has been signed into law.

You are not only a retread but a liar.
He's a worn out retread, his 90 day warranty expired

Last edited:
Any sane rational person wouldn't believe those polls after being told back in November, that Trump would never win.

You are aware of the old "definition of insantity", right? Doing the same thing over and over and over, while expecting different results?

No poll EVER said Trump would not win the presidency.

Hahaha you're floundering, dude

Name the polls that said Trump could not win. Or, preferably, shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

:rolleyes:

HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes | HuffPost

LOL, that's not a poll.

How about Rasmussen? Rasmussen's final poll said that Hillary Clinton would win the popular vote by 2 points.

Were they right? Were they wrong? Were they close? Were they way off?
Does it matter to the vote? They most likely knew the illegal votes would give her that .

Last edited:
Any sane rational person wouldn't believe those polls after being told back in November, that Trump would never win.

You are aware of the old "definition of insantity", right? Doing the same thing over and over and over, while expecting different results?

Name the polls that said Trump could not win. Or, preferably, shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

You're citing a poll from August 2016. Do you need to be reminded when the election actually occurred?

In November and you lost

I always speak truth.

Oh me achin ribs

That's normally a symptom of excessive back fat, but in no way am I implying that might be your affliction.

The polls were spot on.

they have no understanding of what probability is. they also have no understanding of how the polls tightened in the last ten days before the election.

and still the popular vote turned out exactly how the polls said they would.

funny that.
It means you probably lost. And you did. Hahahaha

O

:rolleyes:

HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes | HuffPost

LOL, that's not a poll.

How about Rasmussen? Rasmussen's final poll said that Hillary Clinton would win the popular vote by 2 points.

Were they right? Were they wrong? Were they close? Were they way off?

Rasmussen also said Clinton would win the EC 322-216...were they right?

Rasmussen did not poll state by state.
ops!

USMB trump cult followers will continue to delude themselves even when trump's approval dips down a few more points into the 20's. The lying slob is despised all over the world. If not for his brainwashed cult followers he would be tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail by now.

And not one of these muppets ridiculed the polls when Obama went through that bad patch a few years ago.
Waaaaaahhh

they have no understanding of what probability is. they also have no understanding of how the polls tightened in the last ten days before the election.

funny that.

They also still believe that Trump won the popular vote.

amazing how delusional and ignorant the are.

Why does everything you post remind me of the little kid who puts a bag of turds on someone's door step, light's it on fire, rings the bell, then runs away and hides behind the bushed tittering?

Perhaps you'd like to search back through the archives and show the class one example of someone stating that "Trump won the popular vote"?

I'm not aware of ever hearing anyone say that. But no matter: Hillary is still nor will she ever be President of the United States.

probably because you're a lying sub literate uneducated loser.

but heck...that might be too kind.
You lost

funny that.

Who said that? Stop lying

Well, Trump said that for starters. Will you go on record saying he's a fucking retard for saying that,

or will you be a good cult member and dodge the question?

Post his entire comment on it...Im pretty sure he added if yiu deduct the illegal vote, no?

lol the wholly unsubstantiated, imaginary illegal vote?
That didn't matter. A one state win. Back to the drawing board

Well, Trump said that for starters. Will you go on record saying he's a fucking retard for saying that,

She's fled the interview. big surprise.

Hardly, Dumb Deer, you're no foe, mere child's play

Arrogance and ignorance are an amusing spectacle when combined and displayed in all their glory.
Thanks for your portrayal

Post his entire comment on it...Im pretty sure he added if yiu deduct the illegal vote, no?

lol the wholly unsubstantiated, imaginary illegal vote?

do you think they even know what pathetic liars they are? or do you think they're compulsive liars who have convinced themselves of the truth of their own lives?

given how fluid their telling of "alternative facts" is... I'm going to bet they know they're lunatics and liars.

well, maybe they don't know they're lunatics.
That's why she lost! Cheaters never prosper

[

Why does everything you post remind me of the little kid who puts a bag of turds on someone's door step, light's it on fire, rings the bell, then runs away and hides behind the bushed tittering?

Maybe because you still think like a child?

How would that be? I usually back up everything I state with facts, unlike you children who like to leave big stinking turds, and then run away and hide.

BTW, what did you think of all those CNN polls I referenced, stating that Trump would lose?

you've never met a fact in your life.

lolol, he's meeting a few here.

Truthfully what I'm meeting a lot of here, and people who have been deluded by the DNC, Hillary Clinton, and the Democrat Party. How anyone could keep supporting them after what they did to Bernie Sanders, is beyond me.

You mean the DNC rules that allowed Hillary to win the nomination despite being beaten by Sanders in the POPULAR VOTE in the primaries?

lol, you work on that one.

You mean the DNC rules that allowed Hillary to win the nomination despite being beaten by Sanders in the POPULAR VOTE in the primaries?

lol, you work on that one.

More likely he is speaking of the collusion between the DNC and Clinton campaign to rig the primaries. Once proof of that surfaced, and the resignations started, Bernie voters knew what they were dealing with and that they never had a chance.

Get it through your head, Trump was elected because the people sent a f..k you to the establishment. Doesn't matter his popularity that the left wing polls like to post, it matters that he isn't Hillary. He will be appointing SCOTUS justices, not Hillary.

Excellent summary! The democrats are still fighting the last war while we the people have moved on. Nothing can separate Trump from his base because of the hatred they feel towards the elites. And the left lacks the ability to engage on that level. Their every attempt to undermine the election solidifies support for Trump. A bunch of losers who instead of a healthy reconsideration of what brought them to defeat have instead resorted to pretending that they never lost.
Works for me.

Forum List

Back