Trump already one of the most "polarizing" leaders in world history

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Mark it down in the history books with Churchill, FDR, Reagan, Lincoln & Hitler, because Trump is already there.

Course he asks for it, but that's not to the level of just his existence. Democrats aren't prepared to give up one world order, never mind monetary interests. Republicans fear he'll turn the party upside down. Both are afraid he's shaking up Washington, which we've mandated for years. Add Trump brings 10 pound balls, our gadgets, liberal propaganda and the greatest witch hunt in my lifetime; I'm guessing yours as well............Wholly fuck has Trump and the balance turned this into words cannot describe, outside mass hysteria and frenzy, and a power struggle. It's powerful, yet so pathetic. God love America, but this isn't it. More a melt-down.

Is this what our veterans fought for? What our founding fathers intended? Fucking Americans, seriously, WTF? We can't even be held to the Constitution anymore, or follow federal law.

Mark it down in the history books with Churchill, FDR, Reagan, Lincoln & Hitler, because Trump is already there.

Course he asks for it, but that's not to the level of just his existence. Democrats aren't prepared to give up one world order, never mind monetary interests. Republicans fear he'll turn the party upside down. Both are afraid he's shaking up Washington, which we've mandated for years. Add Trump brings 10 pound balls, our gadgets, liberal propaganda and the greatest witch hunt in my lifetime; I'm guessing yours as well............Wholly fuck has Trump and the balance turned this into words cannot describe, outside mass hysteria and frenzy, and a power struggle. It's powerful, yet so pathetic. God love America, but this isn't it. More a melt-down.

Is this what our veterans fought for? What our founding fathers intended? Fucking Americans, seriously, WTF? We can't even be held to the Constitution anymore, or follow federal law.
Yeah....it's all Bush's.....I mean Trump's fault.....not the God Damned corrupt media's fault.

Trump is an idiot
He's such an idiot that he won the Presidency...............hmmmmm

Opposed by the left, the right and the media.......

Went up against veteran politicians in the primaries.........

Was told he didn't have a chance in hell by snowflakes like you and Won..........

If he's an IDIOT.......what does that make you.....

Enjoy.

Trump is an idiot

Was told he didn't have a chance in hell by snowflakes like you and Won..........

Enjoy.
Any idiot can become President with the help of a foreign superpower and borderline treason from the FBI director days before the election.

Not to mention the army of idiots in the country who would still vote for a fellow idiot even if he stood in the middle of 5th avenue and shot someone.

Trump is an idiot

Enjoy.
Any idiot can become President with the help of a foreign superpower and borderline treason from the FBI director days before the election.

Not to mention the army of idiots in the country who would still vote for a fellow idiot even if he stood in the middle of 5th avenue and shot someone.
7a2add73451638e1c8eb8a617f7a58228bfaa041017bf0c13b50871c27f54f92.jpg

Trump is an idiot

Enjoy.

This is why the world considers you an idiot.

Trump is an idiot

Enjoy.

It is what it is. I'm glad it's being exposed.

Trump is an idiot

Enjoy.

Your butt is exposed???????????? is it cute........

Trump is an idiot

Enjoy.

This is why the world considers you an idiot.
You think the world knows me? Such flattery!

Trump is an idiot

Enjoy.

You want pics? :cuckoo:

Enjoy.

You want pics? :cuckoo:
Sure MOON ME............LOL

Trump Twists Democrat Knickers.

If Democrats were allowed to have balls they'd be all squashed in those panties and, if they were allowed to think, they'd think those little things were already gone missing.

Trump Twists Democrat Knickers.

If Democrats were allowed to have balls they'd be all squashed in those panties and, if they were allowed to think, they'd think those little things were already gone missing.

I think I know why the Lefty's are so butthurt. Trump yanked their panties in November, and since then at every turn, and gave them a perpetual wedgie. Now their ass-crack is so chafed and red that they have "monkey butt"!,

Forum List

Back