Trump is Hitting a New Low

They also still believe that Trump won the popular vote.

Who said that? Stop lying

Well, Trump said that for starters. Will you go on record saying he's a fucking retard for saying that,

or will you be a good cult member and dodge the question?

She's fled the interview. big surprise.

Hardly, Dumb Deer, you're no foe, mere child's play

Arrogance and ignorance are an amusing spectacle when combined and displayed in all their glory.

Hey, that's good signature line material right there. I believe I'll use it.

Thanks.

they have no understanding of what probability is. they also have no understanding of how the polls tightened in the last ten days before the election.

and still the popular vote turned out exactly how the polls said they would.

funny that.

Well, Trump said that for starters. Will you go on record saying he's a fucking retard for saying that,

Post his entire comment on it...Im pretty sure he added if yiu deduct the illegal vote, no?

lol the wholly unsubstantiated, imaginary illegal vote?

do you think they even know what pathetic liars they are? or do you think they're compulsive liars who have convinced themselves of the truth of their own lives?

given how fluid their telling of "alternative facts" is... I'm going to bet they know they're lunatics and liars.

well, maybe they don't know they're lunatics.

Arrogance and ignorance are an amusing spectacle when combined and displayed in all their glory.

Thanks.

you probably shouldn't unless you;'re a lover of irony.

you can look that word up.

Dude, you're a walking talking disater, I just respond to you out of boredom

Post his entire comment on it...Im pretty sure he added if yiu deduct the illegal vote, no?

except there were no illegal votes, cow

But didn't Trump say that, fake attorney?

OJ claimed he was innocent. Does that prove it?

and Vladimir said he didn't hack our election. :rofl:

[

Why does everything you post remind me of the little kid who puts a bag of turds on someone's door step, light's it on fire, rings the bell, then runs away and hides behind the bushed tittering?

Maybe because you still think like a child?

How would that be? I usually back up everything I state with facts, unlike you children who like to leave big stinking turds, and then run away and hide.

BTW, what did you think of all those CNN polls I referenced, stating that Trump would lose?

you've never met a fact in your life.

lolol, he's meeting a few here.

there is that. :rofl:

only his acquaintance with fact is merely passing.

Thanks.

you probably shouldn't unless you;'re a lover of irony.

you can look that word up.

That line defines not only the Obama Presidency, but the entire institution of liberalism. And besides, it looks nice down at the bottom of my posts.

But hey, at least I gave him credit for it, sweetmeat. :biggrin:

[

Why does everything you post remind me of the little kid who puts a bag of turds on someone's door step, light's it on fire, rings the bell, then runs away and hides behind the bushed tittering?

Maybe because you still think like a child?

How would that be? I usually back up everything I state with facts, unlike you children who like to leave big stinking turds, and then run away and hide.

BTW, what did you think of all those CNN polls I referenced, stating that Trump would lose?

you've never met a fact in your life.

lolol, he's meeting a few here.

Truthfully what I'm meeting a lot of here, and people who have been deluded by the DNC, Hillary Clinton, and the Democrat Party. How anyone could keep supporting them after what they did to Bernie Sanders, is beyond me.

Dude, you're a walking talking disater, I just respond to you out of boredom

He's just feeling left out because Trump didn't grab him by the mangina. :laugh:

Reuters had Hillary up by about 20 points around last October. The only poll that counts is in November and angry incoherent lefties can't seem to accept that one so what's the big deal about polling San Francisco, L.A. and NYC eight months after the election?

"Trump is Hitting a New Low"

Loved the header! It's so true!
Democrat Party has plumbed new depths. Down so low a snake could easily fuck it. And, oh, maybe one did! That would explain the birth of their premier candidates.

And yes, at their New Low, Trump is hammering the living shit out of them.

See.....the header IS accurate!

Thanks.

You might start by proving me wrong on something.

Just how ugly can it get for this (p)Resident

Trump’s popularity nearing new lows

Please explain why this is important to you. Do the polls tell you how to think? Or do you just get comfort from running with the herd?
Isn't it great to see this POS come crashing down. What has he really accomplished?
Maybe change the channel and fking find out!
Not a single piece of major legislation has been signed into law.
Again, turn the channel and find out!

Thanks.

You might start by proving me wrong on something.
You can't prove Russia, you're wrong . That was easy

The Least Popular President Ever After 6 Months
July 23, 2017
Washington Post: “Over the course of his first six months, Trump averaged an approval rating of 38.8 percent, according to Gallup, more than five percentage points lower than the second-least popular president, Bill Clinton. Every other president since Dwight D. Eisenhower, who entered office after an election, has had an average approval of at least 50 percent.”

WATCH: Only 30 people show up to Trump supporters’ anti-‘fake news’ protest outside CNN HQ

A group of Trump supporters gathered outside of CNN’s headquarters in Atlanta in an attempt to protest against “fake news” on Saturday — but the sparsely attended rally only drew an estimated 30 people.

The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports that the protest, which was live-streamed through the web by Breitbart News, featured people holding signs that said things like “Beware fake news” and “CNN: Criminal News Network.”

The protesters walked around outside of CNN on the sidewalk chanting, “No more fake news” and other slogans.

“We’re here to tell CNN no more fake news,” organizer Melanie Morgan told the AJC. “They have to know people who are here expect fairness in journalism.
images
sad1.gif
giphy.gif
Crying-baby.gif

Just how ugly can it get for this (p)Resident

Trump’s popularity nearing new lows

Please explain why this is important to you. Do the polls tell you how to think? Or do you just get comfort from running with the herd?
Isn't it great to see this POS come crashing down. What has he really accomplished?

Well let's see:
Sat a Supreme Court Judge. Border traffic is down to a trickle. Stock market breaking new highs. A halt to the redistribution of our wealth.
And he's just getting started...

For the credit he's undeservedly getting for the stock market, it will be fun to see how many of these cult members blame him when the bear market shows up.
Funny, they give him the credit. You be butthurt

Forum List

Back