Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

Trump does not seem tethered to reality. Does he not understand that he has 4 of these, right in a row? I don't think he grasps the situation he is in.

Trump does not seem tethered to reality. Does he not understand that he has 4 of these, right in a row? I don't think he grasps the situation he is in.
Trump is pretty tough, he could work you under the table and then send nasty tweets out at 2:30 in the morning. Then he could broker peace in the Middle East, did you hear they're indicting him for taking too many sauce packets at Chick-fil-A? It won't phase him, he'll still save your ass. He is going to make America great again. MAGA

Trump is pretty tough, he could work you under the table and then send nasty tweets out at 2:30 in the morning. Then he could broker peace in the Middle East, did you hear they're indicting him for taking too many sauce packets at Chick-fil-A? It won't phase him, he'll still save your ass. He is going to make America great again. MAGA
Wouldn't this be cool?
Screenshot_20240418-191230_X.jpg

As you were shown, a trial is not needed for a conviction. A guilty plea suffices.
semantics on your part, I prefer the legal meanings of words when speaking of legal matters

I get it though, for the democrats, they must control the language to force people to comply and cede power to the democrats.

Democrats can not win on issues or being honest. Control the language control the people.

semantics on your part, I prefer the legal meanings of words when speaking of legal matters

I get it though, for the democrats, they must control the language to force people to comply and cede power to the democrats.

Democrats can not win on issues or being honest. Control the language control the people.

LOL

I showed you a legal document proving Cohen was convicted. A legal document signed by Cohen, a lawyer.

yet, you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground by misrepresenting exactly what the crime was.

The crime was making an illegal campaign contribution. Which Trump paid him to do. And then disguised the crime as a "legal expense."

The crime was making an illegal campaign contribution. Which Trump paid him to do. And then disguised the crime as a "legal expense."
I thought campaign contributions are made to the person running for office, not the opposite?

Wow, that is an extreme stretch of the imagination there. Trump paying money to obtain a non-disclosure agreement is a campaign contribution to himself?

Well, we can see why that district attorney made it impossible for Cohen to go to trial and gave him a very enticing plea deal. In a trial, there would be no conviction. No law was broke. The only way to get Cohen was to financially bankrupt Cohen in a trial.

People who are innocent accept plea deals because they can not afford the financial consequences of going to trial.

I thought campaign contributions are made to the person running for office, not the opposite?

Wow, that is an extreme stretch of the imagination there. Trump paying money to obtain a non-disclosure agreement is a campaign contribution to himself?

Well, we can see why that district attorney made it impossible for Cohen to go to trial and gave him a very enticing plea deal. In a trial, there would be no conviction. No law was broke. The only way to get Cohen was to financially bankrupt Cohen in a trial.

People who are innocent accept plea deals because they can not afford the financial consequences of going to trial.

Of course there would have been a conviction. Cohen used his own money to make the campaign contribution.

Of course there would have been a conviction. Cohen used his own money to make the campaign contribution.
The money did not go to the campaign and campaign law at that time never made what cohen did illegal.

And conviction resulting from the trial would of been appealed to the Supreme Court, which in the past has thrown out, ruled against, Jack Smith when he pulled similar stunts. John Edwards is an easy example.

Why do you think they could not use any other lawyer in the United States? Why did they have to pull Jack Smith from the Hague? Such great questions, you claim it is a clear cut case, but no lawyer in the USA was willing to do the prosecutorial misconduct that Jack Smith does.

The money did not go to the campaign and campaign law at that time never made what cohen did illegal.

And conviction resulting from the trial would of been appealed to the Supreme Court, which in the past has thrown out, ruled against, Jack Smith when he pulled similar stunts. John Edwards is an easy example.

Why do you think they could not use any other lawyer in the United States? Why did they have to pull Jack Smith from the Hague? Such great questions, you claim it is a clear cut case, but no lawyer in the USA was willing to do the prosecutorial misconduct that Jack Smith does.

It benefited the campaign. That made it a campaign contribution. And being in excess of the FEC regulated limit, it was an illegal campaign contribution.

And what on Earth does Jack Smith have to do with this?

It benefited the campaign. That made it a campaign contribution. And being in excess of the FEC regulated limit, it was an illegal campaign contribution.

And what on Earth does Jack Smith have to do with this?
Yet, according to campaign finance law, still not a crime.

CNN benefits Biden's campaign and the Democrats, every day.

Actually he didn't and you never proved it. Mueller was just a shell, a vegetable, who couldn't prove anything. Stop lying

You just love Russians because they provide you a straw man for your hate Trump campaign. You would sell out your own country to "get Trump" fucking little traitor.

There were people at that rally who just wanted to defend our statues and our history. There were good people on both sides. That is not a lie

If you actually listen to what Trump said he did not say to inject bleach, that is a lie.

Everything else on that list has not aged well. All lies and hoaxes just for the gullible, that would be you, congratulations

Mueller and the rest of us knew Trump colluded with Russia but didn't have a smoking gun and even if we did, Republicans wouldn't care or do anything about it.

You and Majorie Taylor Green love Russia. Me and Mike Johnson love Ukraine.

There were good people on both sides of Jesus' crucifiction too.

The doctor listening to trump. Her face says it all. But did you hear what she said about the stupid shit that came out of his mouth? Did you hear how many people called the CDC about injesting bleach? Very irrisponsible what he was "Spitballing". He's a moron and so are you if you like him.

Forum List

Back