Trump Is America’s Most Popular Politician

yk6ul8d842r91.jpg
They are slowly shutting down businesses in Prog areas. Are you that dense? You are destroying yourselves. And this is getting old. The problem is you are destroying others.

Tell us how we create wealth to make most living well. Manufacuring is the greatest way to give people a good life as it creates other jobs serving it in better numbers. A nationalist entity like we were created a lot of wealth. So now we purchase a TV set for one fifth the price we would for an American company to produce it with fair wage practices like you push. We go to Wal Mart to survive.

and this was an area Trump was particularly bad at,

WI'm not surprised. Plus he already has a huge war chest for the 2024 election.

---According to the respected Harvard CAPS-Harris poll, despite two years of a 24/7 media hate campaign, Donald Trump is America’s most popular and favored politician.---

You're delusional and gasping for a nose-full of the quickly dissipating fumes of the toxic Rump Administration.

Wasn't it Republicans who were telling the rest of us that polls don't really matter, after the surprise Win of November 2016?

In truth, the only poll that matters in this context will next occur in November 2024.

In Rump's case... especially in light of his traitorous inciting of the Insurrection of January 6, 2021... it's a case of Right Message, Wrong Messenger.

If you idiots are stupid enough to run him again - and you almost certainly are - then you are going to get your a$$e$ kicked again - Bigly.

Which would be a damned shame... America needs its Grand Old Party back to offset the damned LibProgs... not today's degenerate Rump personality cult.

Wake up... snap out of it... time to get your heads out of your a$$e$... or out of Rump's a$$... and field a decent, intelligent, capable public servant again.

Last edited:
He's just a guy who ran for President and won. You folks were the ones who were so obsessed with him that you gave him attention 24/7.

He's an idiotic blowhard who thought he could run for president, and he did. Along the way he managed to convince a lot of people that he was the best, brightest and best ever, since this country began. And, unfortunately, a lot of people bought into his bullshit and elected him. Then, all he did was do things to enrich himself and his cronies without really doing anything for the country at large. He swore to build a wall (he didn't, but people believed him), he swore to drain the swamp (he didn't do that either, simply replaced the creatures already there with critters loyal to him), and tried to overthrow an election he lost. I'm not obsessed with him, because I think things would be a lot better if he simply went away into the dark recesses of history. Unfortunately, he's got that carnival barker attitude, combined with his outrageous bullshit statements that keeps him in the news. Mainly because a lot of people are saying "the dipshit said WHAT?" It's hard to believe that a single individual can spew that much bullshit and somehow manage to stay in the news. I'm actually surprised that he gets as much air time as he does, because he's just repeating the same old same old, and it's getting tiresome.

He's an idiotic blowhard who thought he could run for president, and he did. Along the way he managed to convince a lot of people that he was the best, brightest and best ever, since this country began. And, unfortunately, a lot of people bought into his bullshit and elected him. Then, all he did was do things to enrich himself and his cronies without really doing anything for the country at large. He swore to build a wall (he didn't, but people believed him), he swore to drain the swamp (he didn't do that either, simply replaced the creatures already there with critters loyal to him), and tried to overthrow an election he lost. I'm not obsessed with him, because I think things would be a lot better if he simply went away into the dark recesses of history. Unfortunately, he's got that carnival barker attitude, combined with his outrageous bullshit statements that keeps him in the news. Mainly because a lot of people are saying "the dipshit said WHAT?" It's hard to believe that a single individual can spew that much bullshit and somehow manage to stay in the news. I'm actually surprised that he gets as much air time as he does, because he's just repeating the same old same old, and it's getting tiresome.

What we have now is so much better, eh?

Awwww. Isn't that cute?

Trump really does live in your head rent free. Doesn't he, little buddy? :itsok:

Then, all he did was do things to enrich himself and his cronies without really doing anything for the country at large.
when you see an idiot say this, you know they are completely full of shit and so demented they aren't worth engaging.

I know leftists love company and shared misery, such as the results of their selection of Xiden and such. But we actually support Trump because he gets shit done, calls out Demonicrats and he's a respectable force dealing with foreigners. Not social-justice warrior and red tape foreigners like the pussified Germans and such over Paris Accord and that of course, where leftists are built to bunch their panties up when the truth gets in the way.

I'm not surprised. Plus he already has a huge war chest for the 2024 election.

---According to the respected Harvard CAPS-Harris poll, despite two years of a 24/7 media hate campaign, Donald Trump is America’s most popular and favored politician.---

If this is the best the GOP can bring forth, looks like I'll be not voting again in 2024. I'll vote for a fiscal and constitutional conservative. But not a north eastern liberal who only identifies as a conservative.

Trump Is America’s Most Popular Politician​

And the narcissist Hitler liked to be the most famous German of all times before he did do the greatest extended suicide the world ever had seen - what made him indeed to the most famous German of all times.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back