Trump Is America’s Most Popular Politician

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I'm not surprised. Plus he already has a huge war chest for the 2024 election.

---According to the respected Harvard CAPS-Harris poll, despite two years of a 24/7 media hate campaign, Donald Trump is America’s most popular and favored politician.---

---According to the respected Harvard CAPS-Harris poll, despite two years of a 24/7 media hate campaign, Donald Trump is America’s most popular and favored politician.---

The sign of a nation in decline

Yes he is.

DeSantis is very close too.

Trump13.jpg

OF COURSE Breitbart is gonna write glowing things about Trump. They've been blowing him ever since he announced.

He may also be the least popular politician.

I sure hope he runs in 2024. He may be the only GOP candidate Biden could beat.

The sign of a nation in decline
Tell us how we create wealth to make most living well. Manufacuring is the greatest way to give people a good life as it creates other jobs serving it in better numbers. A nationalist entity like we were created a lot of wealth. So now we purchase a TV set for one fifth the price we would for an American company to produce it with fair wage practices like you push. We go to Wal Mart to survive.

Interesting poll....shows much about our country.

The most favorably viewed institutions...

1666090061504.png

Forum List

Back