Trump is a jerk, and proud of it!

From a campaign biography by Michael D’Antonio for the biography "Never Enough"
emphasis mine
"
Donald Trump, who received draft deferments through much of the Vietnam War, told the author of a forthcoming biography that he nevertheless “always felt that I was in the military” because of his education at a military-themed boarding school.

Mr. Trump said that his experience at the New York Military Academy, an expensive prep school where his parents had sent him to correct poor behavior, gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.” . . .

According to the book, Mr. Trump attended the New York Military Academy after years of rowdy and rebellious behavior at Kew-Forest, a more traditional prep school in Queens. Mr. Trump once recalled giving a teacher at Kew-Forest a black eye “because I didn’t think he knew anything about music.”

He arrived at the military academy -- where tuition now reaches $31,000 a year -- for eighth grade in 1959 and remained for high school. Like all students at the Cornwall-on-Hudson, N.Y., campus, he wore a uniform, participated in marching drills and was expected to conform to a hierarchy imposed by instructors, some of whom had served in the military.

"

He is proud of being an a55hole! We have gone from George Washington, always the gentleman, to this.

It's a shame this supposed Republican has to waste his time on attacking Trump, instead of attacking whatever, or whoever will be the NeoCommie Candidate

e69blw.jpg
This is a horrible horrible lible on Grant, who was honorable and decent to compare him in Trump who is dishonorable and vile

grant was a war criminal.
he allowed and encouraged union troops to murder and rob civilians, burn their homes and businesses and wreck their infrastructure....fellow americans!...who merely tried to peacefully withdraw from the union...
you probably like sherman and sheridan, too...more "great" americans.

Obama is never obnoxious------He is always charming-----I have to admit---His
never ending charm kinda is "off-putting" I voted for him anyway-----but that
bright engaging persistent smile--------kinda annoyed me ----it was like he is
doing an imitation of Miss America waving to the crowds. It seems to me that
lots of people find Trump's audacity kinda refreshing

[

This is a horrible horrible lible on Grant, who was honorable and decent to compare him in Trump who is dishonorable and vile

Dishonorable and vile. You mean like Hillary Clinton?
Exactly! Birds of a feather flock together. And Trump and Clinton flock together.

To me Trump has always been an obnoxious New Yorker and of course both the Clintons have always been scumbags.

And you have always been a backwards hick! haha...Typical loserterian anti-civilization freak.

We went from Washington to obozo.

We bottomed out right there. Electing Trump would merely stay on the course to idiocracy.

Becoming the taliban would be what I call idiocy...Cut, slash, burn and deregulate is pure idiocy.

If you like living like a hick go find yourself a nice swamp and a single wide.
Infrastructure!

You are a one trick pony boi

This is some serious Brian Williams - Bill O'Reilly bullshit here and I don't think it is going to go away. I want to know more about the black eye he gave a teacher, because 50 years ago it would have been nearly impossible to get away with something like that and would have ruined any chance at all of getting into an Ivy League school. Trump owes the voters an explanation.

Trump felt like he was in the military? Really? How many times has he been under fire from heavy artillery? How many war zones did he serve in?

He's got more and better training than most people in the military? Really? Because the military is CONSTANTLY training, and we train to the point that it becomes reflex, and I know, because I was a member of the fire party, and we trained daily. Matter of fact, it was because of that training that when my friend's mother's stove caught on fire one weekend that I went to visit his family, we saw what it was (a class Charlie electrical fire), he went and secured the power, and I smothered the fire. It was over in less than 30 seconds.

And................let's not forget that when you're deployed with the military, you STAY where you're deployed to until your deployment is up. Usually in less than comfortable surroundings for 6 months or more at a time.

At the prep school you can leave the campus every evening.

Nope, sorry...............Donald the Chump's "service" is nothing to see, much less brag about.

Last edited:
This is some serious Brian Williams - Bill O'Reilly bullshit here and I don't think it is going to go away. I want to know more about the black eye he gave a teacher, because 50 years ago it would have been nearly impossible to get away with something like that and would have ruined any chance at all of getting into an Ivy League school. Trump owes the voters an explanation.
50 years ago?? get a life......he doesn't owe you or anyone else jack sh!t. ..... :cool:

Trump felt like he was in the military? Really? How many times has he been under fire from heavy artillery? How many war zones did he serve in?

He's got more and better training than most people in the military? Really? Because the military is CONSTANTLY training, and we train to the point that it becomes reflex, and I know, because I was a member of the fire party, and we trained daily. Matter of fact, it was because of that training that when my friend's mother's stove caught on fire one weekend that I went to visit his family, we saw what it was (a class Charlie electrical fire), he went and secured the power, and I smothered the fire. It was over in less than 30 seconds.

And................let's not forget that when you're deployed with the military, you STAY where you're deployed to until your deployment is up. Usually in less than comfortable surroundings for 6 months or more at a time.

At the prep school you can leave the campus every evening.

Nope, sorry...............Donald the Chump's "service" is nothing to see, much less brag about.
What he was was in a jail. A comfy jail, but a jail. Not in a military place at all. He was there for a felony, and he served four years.
They march around in uniforms? They should have been in stripes

Assaulting a teacher and being expelled from every other school speaks volumes about him. Every day brings more facts to life, and every fact is worse

50 years ago?? get a life......he doesn't owe you or anyone else jack sh!t. ..... :cool:

I don't give a good GD what your opinion is, if he was decking teachers and knocking them senseless he owes the country an explanation

Forum List

Back