Trump is 100% Guilty of Inciting an Insurrection

He should be found guilty

This China Joe asshole that you stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats supported should be found guilty of stealing an election and every fucking Democrat that supported that terrorist organization BLM should go to jail for inciting insurrection.
I'm glad you know you'd better try to change the subject.

You can't put me on the defensive.

You support domestic terrorism and death. Trump loves you. He thinks you're very special.

This China Joe asshole that you stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats supported should be found guilty of stealing an election and every fucking Democrat that supported that terrorist organization BLM should go to jail for inciting insurrection.

Fruit Loops just popped into my mind.

peace, wigwam

You support domestic terrorism and death. Trump loves you. He thinks you're very special.

he is a cartoon, turn the channel

he is a cartoon, turn the channel
All of them are.

Read the PROG statements above, these guys are rich.

Coming soon, almost here:

A prophecy:

Reality? Yea, you're right.

Biden is the president and Democrats are still foaming at the mouth over Trump. They want vengeance, not justice.
If you incite an insurrection based on lies and people die. You need to be held accountable.

You don't want to hold anybody accountable for their actions, you would rather let them lie.

He told them to be peaceful, He said nothing about breaking into the building, damaging the building, nor attacking any person or people. That's what's required for incitement.

He told them to “remain peaceful”. They were being anything but peaceful. This was after over two hours of vicious attacks, after his aids, his family and Republican Senators urged him to do something.
It was a mob loyal to Trump and nobody else. Trump did not tell them to stop, he did not tell them to leave.....He wanted them there. They were doing his bidding.......Stopping the certification of the election.

He told them to be peaceful before they marched over as well. you have google, look it up.
He told them to be peaceful before they marched over as well. you have google, look it up
You obviously have not been paying attention the last few days. Go back to sleep.

I have been, the Dems have been just playing video presentation and not doing anything to actually prove incitement.
I have been, the Dems have been just playing video presentation and not doing anything to actually prove incitement.
That is simply not true. If you have watched and that is your conclusion, then you are either incompetent, a liar or both.
I have been watching and all I see are partisan politicians showing what they want to build their case.

But, for example....

If I were to say to someone....You have a way of making me ruffling my feathers but that is all the more reason why I love you....and that person wanted to tell otherss how I accused her of ruffling myt feathers...

She could just show the clip of me saying she ruffles my feathers.....and nothing more.

That is how it works and anyone who made a conclusion of obvious guilt based on the impeachment managers presentation of evidence my be competent and not a liar....but decided to ignore those qualities and, instead act incompetent and act as a liar.

I’ll ask you the same question

Whose actions that day do you support?
Donald Trump or Mike Pence?

Easy enough to do

What is my position? You don't seem to know because you have yet to engage it. All you've done so far is deflect and claim that I have positions I never claimed to have.

I tried to engage you and all I get is diversion.
You have yet to make a credible post related to this thread

No further desire to discuss with a lightweigt

That's an odd statement considering you've never made a credible post in your life. One only needs look at your posts. PROG-pretend, right PROG?
You got sucked into the troller.

So did I.

Then I realized what I was dealing with.

He gets off and making statements he knows are easily refutable....and then insults you for your refute.

Dont fall for it.

That is how it works and anyone who made a conclusion of obvious guilt based on the impeachment managers presentation of evidence my be competent and not a liar....

The impeachment managers made a compelling argument about Trumps complicity. Republicans will have a chance to refute and defend Trump’s actions on that day.

History will decide who made the better argument

Easy enough to do

What is my position? You don't seem to know because you have yet to engage it. All you've done so far is deflect and claim that I have positions I never claimed to have.

That's an odd statement considering you've never made a credible post in your life. One only needs look at your posts. PROG-pretend, right PROG?

So did I.

He gets off and making statements he knows are easily refutable....and then insults you for your refute.

Dont fall for it.

I welcome you to refute anything I said in this thread.
I will wait

Easy enough to do

So did I.

Dont fall for it.

I will wait
Why don't we start with the title. Trump is not guilty. The vote decides that not the loser who started this thread.

Reality? Yea, you're right.

Biden is the president and Democrats are still foaming at the mouth over Trump. They want vengeance, not justice.
If you incite an insurrection based on lies and people die. You need to be held accountable.

You don't want to hold anybody accountable for their actions, you would rather let them lie.

He told them to be peaceful, He said nothing about breaking into the building, damaging the building, nor attacking any person or people. That's what's required for incitement.

He told them to “remain peaceful”. They were being anything but peaceful. This was after over two hours of vicious attacks, after his aids, his family and Republican Senators urged him to do something.
It was a mob loyal to Trump and nobody else. Trump did not tell them to stop, he did not tell them to leave.....He wanted them there. They were doing his bidding.......Stopping the certification of the election.

He told them to be peaceful before they marched over as well. you have google, look it up.
He told them to be peaceful before they marched over as well. you have google, look it up
You obviously have not been paying attention the last few days. Go back to sleep.

That is simply not true. If you have watched and that is your conclusion, then you are either incompetent, a liar or both.
I have been watching and all I see are partisan politicians showing what they want to build their case.

But, for example....

If I were to say to someone....You have a way of making me ruffling my feathers but that is all the more reason why I love you....and that person wanted to tell otherss how I accused her of ruffling myt feathers...

She could just show the clip of me saying she ruffles my feathers.....and nothing more.

That is how it works and anyone who made a conclusion of obvious guilt based on the impeachment managers presentation of evidence my be competent and not a liar....but decided to ignore those qualities and, instead act incompetent and act as a liar.
I have been watching and all I see are partisan politicians showing what they want to build their case
The case is obvious for those who wish to see it.

The insurrectionists were angry about one thing. The big lie. Perpetrated by Trump as far back as last summer and culminating in the insurrection on 1/6. The insurrectionists themselves say as much.

Nothing further is needed.

Easy enough to do

So did I.

Dont fall for it.

I will wait

Gee, I can't wait PROG:

Nor should we. History will not forgive Trump or those who protected him. PROG feelings, who can refute PROG feelings?

He told them to “remain peaceful”. They were being anything but peaceful. This was after over two hours of vicious attacks, after his aids, his family and Republican Senators urged him to do something. It was a mob loyal to Trump and nobody else. Trump did not tell them to stop, he did not tell them to leave.....He wanted them there. They were doing his bidding.......Stopping the certification of the election. Incorrect PROG, for starts ANTIFA & PROGS were represented. Nobody stopped the recertification. PROG Democrats likely welcomed the "vicious attacks" knowing it would affect the nature of certification in the left's favor.

Sometimes you do things because it is the right thing to do. Neat

The prosecutors are not talking to Republicans, Republicans are a lost cause. One second the PROG talks about doing the right thing and the next he lies. PROG feelings too, who can refute PROG feelings?

They are talking to History. You want me to refute that or should I just carry on?

They are documenting the events of Jan 6. Republicans will have their opportunity to defend Trumps actions. Neat

History will decide whether Trump was justified in what he did. Republicans will not. ILMAO. On one hand PROGS claim education & intelligence, on the other this clown suggests documented history is fact base.

And minutes later it was obvious they were not peaceful. How many tens of thousands or 100K+ people attended? Hundreds of people (PROGS & ANTIFA too) entered the Capital, you lied or misrepresented, pick one PROG.

They were a mob loyal to Trump. Not to republicans or Democrats. Trump made them both targets. Even his own Vice President. Not true and a bold statement on your part, I think you'd kick your dog if you thought it would add benefit to your BS.

Despite urging from staff, family and Republican Senators to call off the mob, Trump refused to do so. Link?

If he wanted them to be peaceful, why did he praise them and tell them he loved them when it was clear their actions were not peaceful? Context matters. You assume he was speaking to RIOTERS only because of your feelings.

It was Trump who asked to invalidate the votes of tens of millions of Americans because he did not like the results. Misleading comment on your part. Many of the votes were in fact invalid.

You don’t think Trumps actions deserve vengeance? Your feelings

Do you support Trumps actions towards Mike Pence? Your feelings

Whose actions that day do you support? Donald Trump or Mike Pence? Blah blah blah. Don't look now but Pence has become a PROG favorite for now, similar Romney I guess.

In response to suggestion Trump should be hung: Maybe not, but that is what his mob wanted to do to Pence, Pelosi and AOC. Your feelings

Whose actions that day do you support? Donald Trump or Mike Pence? Why are you afraid to answer? What are your loyalties? Your feelings seeking validation.

You still can’t answer a simple question. Whose actions that day do you support? Donald Trump or Mike Pence? I can answer it, Why can’t you? Rightwinger is a GD hero, he confirmed his feelings.

Deflection? Read the title of the thread. The insurrection targeted Mike Pence at Trumps direction. Do you support Trump or Pence? Feelings turned rabid, please validate my feelings in PROG language.

What have I said that is obnoxious? I asked you to back your position. Now you are running away Your feelings

You are new to the board and I have been giving you leeway to defend your position. You are an obvious lightweight not worthy of serious discussion. PROG technic attack the messenger & leave context & content in a safe space.

I’ll ask you the same question Whose actions that day do you support? Donald Trump or Mike Pence? Easy enough to do. Until now I didn't recognize Rightwinger is a fat & unhappy housewife treating everyone as though they're her husband.

In response to "What is my position? You don't seem to know because you have yet to engage it. All you've done so far is deflect and claim that I have positions I never claimed to have." I tried to engage you and all I get is diversion. You have yet to make a credible post related to this thread. No further desire to discuss with a lightweigt. Irony

Trump has not moved on. Led to his ultimate impeachment We're supposed to ignore the Demonicrats stole the election, PROG-view.

The impeachment managers made a compelling argument about Trumps complicity. Republicans will have a chance to refute and defend Trump’s actions on that day. History will decide who made the better argument. Please believe me.

I welcome you to refute anything I said in this thread. I will wait. Happy to oblige PROG.

Last edited:
This was bigger than just the Jan 6 rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened.

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at Pizza-gate, you people believe that nonsense and that is utterly insane...

The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection, and there would have never been those deaths. Trump is 100% guilty, and he has blood on his hands.

Most people are not paying attention. Most people have shampeachment fatigue. Most people don't care.
Welcome to Echo Canyon.....

Easy enough to do

So did I.

Dont fall for it.

I will wait

Gee, I can't wait PROG:

Nor should we. History will not forgive Trump or those who protected him. PROG feelings, who can refute PROG feelings?

He told them to “remain peaceful”. They were being anything but peaceful. This was after over two hours of vicious attacks, after his aids, his family and Republican Senators urged him to do something. It was a mob loyal to Trump and nobody else. Trump did not tell them to stop, he did not tell them to leave.....He wanted them there. They were doing his bidding.......Stopping the certification of the election. Incorrect PROG, for starts ANTIFA & PROGS were represented. Nobody stopped the recertification. PROG Democrats likely welcomed the "vicious attacks" knowing it would affect the nature of certification in the left's favor.

The prosecutors are not talking to Republicans, Republicans are a lost cause. One second the PROG talks about doing the right thing and the next he lies. PROG feelings too, who can refute PROG feelings?

They are talking to History. You want me to refute that or should I just carry on?

They are documenting the events of Jan 6. Republicans will have their opportunity to defend Trumps actions. Neat

History will decide whether Trump was justified in what he did. Republicans will not. ILMAO. On one hand PROGS claim education & intelligence, on the other this clown suggests documented history is fact base.

And minutes later it was obvious they were not peaceful. How many tens of thousands or 100K+ people attended? Hundreds of people (PROGS & ANTIFA too) entered the Capital, you lied or misrepresented, pick one PROG.

They were a mob loyal to Trump. Not to republicans or Democrats. Trump made them both targets. Even his own Vice President. Not true and a bold statement on your part, I think you'd kick your dog if you thought it would add benefit to your BS.

Despite urging from staff, family and Republican Senators to call off the mob, Trump refused to do so. Link?

If he wanted them to be peaceful, why did he praise them and tell them he loved them when it was clear their actions were not peaceful? Context matters. You assume he was speaking to RIOTERS only because of your feelings.

It was Trump who asked to invalidate the votes of tens of millions of Americans because he did not like the results. Misleading comment on your part. Many of the votes were in fact invalid.

Whose actions that day do you support? Donald Trump or Mike Pence? Blah blah blah. Don't look now but Pence has become a PROG favorite for now, similar Romney I guess.

In response to suggestion Trump should be hung: Maybe not, but that is what his mob wanted to do to Pence, Pelosi and AOC. Your feelings

Whose actions that day do you support? Donald Trump or Mike Pence? Why are you afraid to answer? What are your loyalties? Your feelings seeking validation.

You still can’t answer a simple question. Whose actions that day do you support? Donald Trump or Mike Pence? I can answer it, Why can’t you? Rightwinger is a GD hero, he confirmed his feelings.

Deflection? Read the title of the thread. The insurrection targeted Mike Pence at Trumps direction. Do you support Trump or Pence? Feelings turned rabid, please validate my feelings in PROG language.

What have I said that is obnoxious? I asked you to back your position. Now you are running away Your feelings

You are new to the board and I have been giving you leeway to defend your position. You are an obvious lightweight not worthy of serious discussion. PROG technic attack the messenger & leave context & content in a safe space.

I’ll ask you the same question Whose actions that day do you support? Donald Trump or Mike Pence? Easy enough to do. Until now I didn't recognize Rightwinger is a fat & unhappy housewife treating everyone as though they're her husband.

In response to "What is my position? You don't seem to know because you have yet to engage it. All you've done so far is deflect and claim that I have positions I never claimed to have." I tried to engage you and all I get is diversion. You have yet to make a credible post related to this thread. No further desire to discuss with a lightweigt. Irony

Trump has not moved on. Led to his ultimate impeachment We're supposed to ignore the Demonicrats stole the election, PROG-view.

The impeachment managers made a compelling argument about Trumps complicity. Republicans will have a chance to refute and defend Trump’s actions on that day. History will decide who made the better argument. Please believe me.

I welcome you to refute anything I said in this thread. I will wait. Happy to oblige PROG.

I saw you starting to blame ANTIFA for the TRUMPmob and stopped reading

Easy enough to do

So did I.

Dont fall for it.

I will wait

Gee, I can't wait PROG:

I saw you starting to blame ANTIFA for the TRUMPmob and stopped reading

No where did I say that. Note: your last post is PROG-feelings too. We're supposed to refute that I guess.

You can't cheat in the tens of millions of votes column and expect Americans to go away quietly
You can't be totally idiotic either but apparently you are!

4o5ksk.jpg

Forum List

Back