Trump is 100% Guilty of Inciting an Insurrection

Your rage is preventing you from seeing clearly. You're just like them right now.
Rage?

I don't think "rage" is the appropriate word here.

But I certainly am angry that these Trump scum attacked the very heart of our democracy.

Deflection hell.

The question is...Did Trump incite these MAGArats or not.

That is what he's being Impeached for.

If you can't tell us why he sent those rioters to the Capitol then you have no business posting on this thread

Do you also want Donald to be killed?

We know the summer of love killed many. Lots of people lost their livelihoods. January 6 was the people showing our representatives we are getting fed up with their antiamerican stance.
And this summer cops were injured, terrified and peoples lives were lost and livelihoods burnt to the ground.
Pelosi loves you.
Neither of you will be able to either change the subject or put me on the defensive.

You support domestic terrorism. In other words, you are good Trumpsters.
Pointing out that both sides of the debate have anarchists is not changing the subject. It is clarifying it.

I dont blame 81 Million people for the actions a a large handful of anarchists, yet you decided to blame 75 Million people for the actions of a large handful of anarchists.

An honest debate does not include ignoring facts that hurt your argument which are directly equal to facts that support your argument.

But please.....rant on.

your position.

Which position? You have not actually engaged my position yet.
He trolls for reaction and then suddenly disappears when he has no rational response.

And then when you ask him why he didnt respond he goes on about how he has a life and is not always on this board.

But time stamps show otherwise.

Ignore the troll. He is a troll.

I’ll ask you the same question

Whose actions that day do you support?
Donald Trump or Mike Pence?

Easy enough to do

The Article of Impeachment covers more than just his words at the rally.

He incited the attack, and then did NOTHING for HOURS as people were killed, injured and terrorized. NOTHING, except the tweets that made it WORSE.

THEN, he said to the attackers, "we love you, you're very special". With people dead, dying and injured. How nice.

No Trumpster will admit this. Or, they don't even know it. Arrogant ignorance: The hallmark of Trumpism.

So what should Trump's punishment be?
He should be found guilty (which won't happen), and then prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as a private citizen (which is far more likely). It won't be the only charges against him, of course, but it needs to happen.

Stalin and Mao love your posts!
It must have been a real thrill for you to hear the recordings of the American cops screaming for help, screaming for their lives, as they were being attacked, flanked, and overwhelmed.

Trump loves you. You're very special.
Would that be the same "cops" that knew this riot was being planned for days in advance and did nothing to stop it?

Why isn't this thread moved to Conspiracy Theories??????

Like my thread entitled "Biden is 100% guilty of stealing the election"?
Ask Coyote.

He threatened to ban me for threatening a poster.

All I did was point out he was a liar because I know him....and he outright lied.....because I know what he does for a living and he is not a business owner....but claimed to be.

Go ahead Coyote...The failed Bar owner in NYC...................ban me...all I did was tell the truth

I’ll ask you the same question

Whose actions that day do you support?
Donald Trump or Mike Pence?

Easy enough to do

What is my position? You don't seem to know because you have yet to engage it. All you've done so far is deflect and claim that I have positions I never claimed to have.

He trolls for reaction and then suddenly disappears when he has no rational response.

And then when you ask him why he didnt respond he goes on about how he has a life and is not always on this board.

But time stamps show otherwise.

Ignore the troll. He is a troll.

I think he's less of a troll and more of a rage-fueled partisan that has lost sight of reality.

This was bigger than just the Jan 6 rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened.

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at Pizza-gate, you people believe that nonsense and that is utterly insane...

The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection, and there would have never been those deaths. Trump is 100% guilty, and he has blood on his hands.

So I guess no need for a trial or to hear a defense.

You already decided he was guilty based on the interpretation and spin of partisan politicians.

Of course...I know....democrats never spin. They never lie. They have no agenda but to serve the American people.

I get it.

Glad you are not on MY jury.

Quite un-American was of thinking.
Of course Democrats can spin and lie — over many things. But in this case the evidence of Trump’s instigation of his base, his “Stop the Steal” big lie and intimidation tactics over months all aimed to illegally keep himself in power no matter what, culminating in the mob attack on Congress, is clear as day.

Trump is singularly responsible for the Jan. 6th outrage. The House Managers at the Senate hearings have presented a perfectly cogent argument that his actions were precisely the kind of political “high crime and misdemeanors” that warrant impeachment and disgrace, including permanent disbarment from political office.

The impeachment hearings are the political “trial” and he will get his opportunity to make a “defense.” In the end he will be found guilty by a bi-partisan majority, but probably not by the necessary super-majority because too many professional Republican politicians are cowards and fear losing Trumpster votes. A great shame and dangerous omen that Trump’s treason to our democracy and Republican institutions, his attempt to use mob action to stop Congress from doing its Constitutional duty, will probably go unpunished by the Senate.

Only idiot “true believers” of Trump’s “big lie” who actually broke the law and got caught will face any consequences, and many of them will get off with slaps on the wrist after pleading that they were ... just doing what their President told them to do. Some of them, it turns out, were extremely violent and/or planning to actually murder Trump’s opponents — they hopefully will get many years in prison.

All the violent lawbreakers and “insurrectionists” deserve punishment, as does the mastermind behind this outrage, our mad lame-duck ex-President Trump — “the man who would be King.”

Last edited:
The Article of Impeachment covers more than just his words at the rally.

He incited the attack, and then did NOTHING for HOURS as people were killed, injured and terrorized. NOTHING, except the tweets that made it WORSE.

THEN, he said to the attackers, "we love you, you're very special". With people dead, dying and injured. How nice.

No Trumpster will admit this. Or, they don't even know it. Arrogant ignorance: The hallmark of Trumpism.

So what should Trump's punishment be?
He should be found guilty (which won't happen), and then prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as a private citizen (which is far more likely). It won't be the only charges against him, of course, but it needs to happen.

Stalin and Mao love your posts!
It must have been a real thrill for you to hear the recordings of the American cops screaming for help, screaming for their lives, as they were being attacked, flanked, and overwhelmed.

Trump loves you. You're very special.
Would that be the same "cops" that knew this riot was being planned for days in advance and did nothing to stop it?

Why did they decline the extra help from the National Guard offered by Trump.
This needs to be looked into.

Reality? Yea, you're right.

Biden is the president and Democrats are still foaming at the mouth over Trump. They want vengeance, not justice.
If you incite an insurrection based on lies and people die. You need to be held accountable.

You don't want to hold anybody accountable for their actions, you would rather let them lie.

He told them to be peaceful, He said nothing about breaking into the building, damaging the building, nor attacking any person or people. That's what's required for incitement.

He told them to “remain peaceful”. They were being anything but peaceful. This was after over two hours of vicious attacks, after his aids, his family and Republican Senators urged him to do something.
It was a mob loyal to Trump and nobody else. Trump did not tell them to stop, he did not tell them to leave.....He wanted them there. They were doing his bidding.......Stopping the certification of the election.

He told them to be peaceful before they marched over as well. you have google, look it up.
He told them to be peaceful before they marched over as well. you have google, look it up
You obviously have not been paying attention the last few days. Go back to sleep.

I have been, the Dems have been just playing video presentation and not doing anything to actually prove incitement.

Reality? Yea, you're right.

Biden is the president and Democrats are still foaming at the mouth over Trump. They want vengeance, not justice.
If you incite an insurrection based on lies and people die. You need to be held accountable.

You don't want to hold anybody accountable for their actions, you would rather let them lie.

He told them to be peaceful, He said nothing about breaking into the building, damaging the building, nor attacking any person or people. That's what's required for incitement.

He told them to “remain peaceful”. They were being anything but peaceful. This was after over two hours of vicious attacks, after his aids, his family and Republican Senators urged him to do something.
It was a mob loyal to Trump and nobody else. Trump did not tell them to stop, he did not tell them to leave.....He wanted them there. They were doing his bidding.......Stopping the certification of the election.

He told them to be peaceful before they marched over as well. you have google, look it up.

And minutes later it was obvious they were not peaceful.
They were a mob loyal to Trump. Not to republicans or Democrats. Trump made them both targets. Even his own Vice President.

Despite urging from staff, family and Republican Senators to call off the mob, Trump refused to do so.
If he wanted them to be peaceful, why did he praise them and tell them he loved them when it was clear their actions were not peaceful?

Not incitement.

Most of the people just marched over to the Capitol and Protested.

Your rage is preventing you from seeing clearly. You're just like them right now.
Rage?

I don't think "rage" is the appropriate word here.

But I certainly am angry that these Trump scum attacked the very heart of our democracy.

That makes no sense.
I am an extreme lefist, liberal, progressive, so I do not agree with Trump on almost anything, but the occupation of Congress was not at all criminal, much less an insurrection, and thus is protected political expression.

Remember, congress is the bad guys who lied to us about Iraqi WMD, conduct the illegal War on Drugs, passed the illegal 3 Strikes laws, etc.
Congress should be occupied far more often, not less.

This was bigger than just the Jan 6 rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened.

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at Pizza-gate, you people believe that nonsense and that is utterly insane...

The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection, and there would have never been those deaths. Trump is 100% guilty, and he has blood on his hands.

So I guess no need for a trial or to hear a defense.

You already decided he was guilty based on the interpretation and spin of partisan politicians.

Of course...I know....democrats never spin. They never lie. They have no agenda but to serve the American people.

I get it.

Glad you are not on MY jury.

Quite un-American was of thinking.
Of course Democrats can spin and lie — over many things. But in this case the evidence of Trump’s instigation of his base, his “Stop the Steal” big lie and intimidation tactics over months all aimed to illegally keep himself in power no matter what, culminating in the mob attack on Congress, is clear as day.

Trump is singularly responsible for the Jan. 6th outrage. The House Managers at the Senate hearings have presented a perfectly cogent argument that his actions were precisely the kind of political “high crime and misdemeanors” that warrant impeachment and disgrace, including permanent disbarment from political office.

The impeachment hearings are the political “trial” and he will get his opportunity to make a “defense.” In the end he will be found guilty by a bi-partisan majority, but probably not by the necessary super-majority because too many professional Republican politicians are cowards and fear of losing Trumpster votes. A great shame and dangerous omen that Trump’s treason to our democracy and Republican institutions, his attempt to use mob action to stop Congress from doing its Constitutional duty, will probably go unpunished by the Senate.

Only idiot “true believers” of Trump’s “big lie” who actually broke the law and got caught will face any consequences, and many of them will get off with slaps on the wrist after pleading that they were ... just doing what their President told them to do. Some of them, it turns out, were extremely violent and/or planning to actually murder Trump’s opponents — they hopefully will get many years in prison.

All the violent lawbreakers and “insurrectionists” deserve punishment, as does the mastermind behind this outrage, our mad lame-duck ex-President Trump — “the man who would be King.”
you are not addressing the issue.

Trump believed it was stolen. Many politicians have believed that before. I don't think Abrams has YET to conceded in Georgia.

But the issue is about whether or not he DIRCTED anarchists to storm the Capitol.

And I watched the impeachment managers speeches yesterday....and I saw a lot of yellow highlighter meaning "you can quickly read the context before it is pulled off the screen or just hear my words of what is highlighted...and I am a quick reader and it was impossible to read the non highlighted stuff before it was pulled down..

One manager, unkowingly hurt their case. She showed a picture of one of the anarchists with an earphone and implied it was so well planned, they created a communication link between them.

So now they will have to prove that Trump actually had a plan WITH the anarchists ahead of time.

That is unlikely. Every move he makes is recorded and filmed.

Forum List

Back