Trump is 100% Guilty of Inciting an Insurrection

Whatever the penalties are. Trump is not the victim here. True story.

So you don't even have a concept of what Trump's punishment should look like?
So you don't even have a concept of what Trump's punishment should look like?
The Constitution says clearly what the penalties of conviction by the Senate are.

The constitution is very clear that impeachment can not impose any punitive punishment at all.
It can only remove from office and prevent future office.
The removal of pension was not a punishment, but to prevent wasting money where it would no longer be useful.

If one wants to punish Trump, then just press charges normally.
You don't need impeachment of someone out of office, so there is no reason not to right now.
Impeachment of someone already out of office, makes no sense at all, and actually would prevent normal prosecution as double jeopardy.
No double jeopardy. The impeachment it a political process not a criminal process.

Wrong.
Since he is already out of office, if the point were not to punish and harm as a criminal penalty, there would be no point to it.
It is obvious the ONLY point to this impeachment is to impose a criminal penalty. And as you point out, that is illegal. Congress is barred from imposing a criminal penalty.
It would only be a political process if he were still in office.
Since he is not, there is no possible valid political process involved.

You people just can't let it go.
Ah...want to dismiss an attempted coup, eh? I wonder why.....

An "attempted coup" requires guns, barricades, supplies, provisions, uniforms, etc.
Since there were none of these, it was not an attempted coup.

And before assuming I am a Trump supporter, I am not.
I am more leftist, liberal, progressive than anyone else here.

This was bigger than just the Jan 6 rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened.

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at Pizza-gate, you people believe that nonsense and that is utterly insane...

The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection, and there would have never been those deaths. Trump is 100% guilty, and he has blood on his hands.

You guys cheated and Biden is illegitimate.
Great comeback !!1 You should be real proud.

Trumpers think they can just repeat a lie 1,000x and maybe it will come true. Everything you say is just hollow empty words on a page.

This was bigger than just the Jan 6 rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened.

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at Pizza-gate, you people believe that nonsense and that is utterly insane...

The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection, and there would have never been those deaths. Trump is 100% guilty, and he has blood on his hands.

Blah,blah,blah,blah. Grow up already.
You have no rebuttal at all. That is your only response.

You have no factual evidence to present at all. The truth hurts, you can't handle the truth.

The life of a Trumper is to live a life of lies...

Pizza-gate
"We're rounding the curve"
"We won in a landslide"
"This is nothing it will all go away"
It's not Bush's fault blame clinton

I read please believe me, TDS runs strong here.
That is your go to generic response everytime you are overwhelmed by the facts. “TDS syndrome”
You have no real factual logical response to the issue at hand, all you can say is TDS.

All you do is make pathetic excuses for Trump’s repeated failure. You love Trump/GOP more than America. Your loyalty is to Trump and the GOP while you defend Trump’s failed policy and incitement of insurrection.
You can not man up and take responsibility for the failures of Trump and his policy, all you can do is offer lame excuses and scream TDS..

I challenge you idiot Trumpers to debate the issues and provide facts, you can’t do it. You just scream TDS like a pussy bitch, because you have no rebuttal no facts, nothing...

That is your go to generic response everytime you are overwhelmed by the facts. “TDS syndrome”
You have no real factual logical response to the issue at hand, all you can say is TDS.

All you do is make pathetic excuses for Trump’s repeated failure. You love Trump/GOP more than America. Your loyalty is to Trump and the GOP while you defend Trump’s failed policy and incitement of insurrection.
You can not man up and take responsibility for the failures of Trump and his policy, all you can do is offer lame excuses and scream TDS..

I challenge you idiot Trumpers to debate the issues and provide facts, you can’t do it. You just scream TDS like a pussy bitch, because you have no rebuttal no facts, nothing...

Right, I feel overwhelmed by facts, I really do. You provided an array of powerful facts in the OP, and since I can't figure a way around it, so I ran with TDS, you got me.

Why pretend all I do is make excuses for Trump's repeated failure? Where are such excuses, and what repeated failure would that be? And what failed Trump policy do you speak of?

I wasn't screaming TDS, I simply tagged your suffering under the light of strong TDS, 3rd-4th stage on a scale to five, IMO.

I get it, MSM is up your ass 24/7 with up is down. That and you live in Boston. Big City = sophisticated, which is code for the easiest to manipulate due the numbers and PROGS are hip - know what I mean?

I guess we're lucky to have Seattle, Boston, Portland, SF, LA, Chicago and NY leading us into the right directions. After all, these are the people who overwhelming elect folks like AOC, Waters, Pelosi, Xiden, and the Kosher-Commie, because they're clearly smart and demonstrate great character & intentions.

Last edited:

Right, I feel overwhelmed by facts, I really do. You provided an array of powerful facts in the OP, and since I can't figure a way around it, so I ran with TDS, you got me.

Why pretend all I do is make excuses for Trump's repeated failure? Where are such excuses, and what repeated failure would that be? And what failed Trump policy do you speak of?

I wasn't screaming TDS, I simply tagged your suffering under the light of strong TDS, 3rd-4th stage on a scale to five, IMO.

I get it, MSM is up your ass 24/7 with up is down. That and you live in Boston. Big City = sophisticated, which is code for the easiest to manipulate due the numbers and PROGS are hip - know what I mean?

I guess we're lucky to have Seattle, Boston, Portland, SF, LA, Chicago and NY leading us into the right directions. After all, these are the people who overwhelming elect folks like AOC, Waters, Pelosi, Xiden, and the Kosher-Commie, because they're clearly smart and demonstrate great character & intentions.

Whenever an idiot Trumper is completely stumped and left with no fact based argument or rebuttal, but too much of faggot bitch to actually admit Trump is 100% wrong:
Step 1 cry like a weakling about TDS (you did that already...)
Step 2 whine like a bitch about the Media !!! (you just did that too!!!)

AHAHAHAHAHA :auiqs.jpg:

You retards are so predictable, all you can do is cry TDS and whine about the media, BUT you can't offer any facts, any rebuttals, any arguments at all.

Your whole entire post is nothing but predictable Trumper bitching, you are a generic cookie cutter Trump sheep.

Get back to me when you can make a real argument and enjoy the Biden Boom, the new roaring 20s.

Last edited:

Trumpers think they can just repeat a lie 1,000x and maybe it will come true. Everything you say is just hollow empty words on a page.
Whatever, after Biden, Harris; Trump wins in 2024!

Trump has destroyed any chance he will ever have to be president.
You're a brainwashed sheep, BUT the majority of America has woken up to Trump.
Trump lost the election because he fucked up covid bad, and then incited an insurrection based on fabricated lies. He has left office in shame and disgrace with the country in crisis and a record low approval rating (JUST LIKE BUSH FUNNY HOW ALL GOP PRES FAIL...)

Trump has no chance of ever winning ever again.

Trump has destroyed any chance he will ever have to be president.
You're a brainwashed sheep, BUT the majority of America has woken up to Trump.
Trump lost the election because he fucked up covid bad, and then incited an insurrection based on fabricated lies. He has left office in shame and disgrace with the country in crisis and a record low approval rating (JUST LIKE BUSH FUNNY HOW ALL GOP PRES FAIL...)

Trump has no chance of ever winning ever again.
Lol, Biden wouldn’t have a vaccine without him.

Whenever an idiot Trumper is completely stumped and left with no fact based argument or rebuttal, but too much of faggot bitch to actually admit Trump is 100% wrong:
Step 1 cry like a weakling about TDS (you did that already...)
Step 2 whine like a bitch about the Media !!! (you just did that too!!!)

AHAHAHAHAHA :auiqs.jpg:

You retards are so predictable, all you can do is cry TDS and whine about the media, BUT you can't offer any facts, any rebuttals, any arguments at all.

Your whole entire post is nothing but predictable Trumper bitching, you are a generic cookie cutter Trump sheep.

Get back to me when you can make a real argument and enjoy the Biden Boom, the new roaring 20s.

Neat. Pick a topic Bankteller, we'll put your theory to test. Oh, Trump is 100% responsible for Capital. Everyone knows that's BS already, so pick something else.

ILMAO this clown nobody can refute Trump is 100% responsible - you're a fucking idiot.

If Trump is "guilty of inciting an insurrection" then what does that make the filthy Democrats (uncluding China Joe and his Ho) that supported the BLM terrorists that spent six months destroying, burning, murdering, rioting, looting and attacking the government?

Talk about big time Libtard hypocrisy!
Show us where Biden supported last year`s riots. Why do you lie so much?
Biden in Pittsburgh condemns violence, says Trump's America unsafe (ydr.com)

All the Democrats kissed the ass of the filthy ass BLM insurrectionists. Biden being the typical asshole politician tied to play both sides of the aisle by kissing their ass with picking a Ho as VP that had strong ties to BLM and then giving the Useful Idiots (like you) cover by not saying much.

It’s a Straight Line from Biden to BLM | National Review

It’s a Straight Line from Biden to BLM

Reality? Yea, you're right.

Biden is the president and Democrats are still foaming at the mouth over Trump. They want vengeance, not justice.
If you incite an insurrection based on lies and people die. You need to be held accountable.

You don't want to hold anybody accountable for their actions, you would rather let them lie.

He told them to be peaceful, He said nothing about breaking into the building, damaging the building, nor attacking any person or people. That's what's required for incitement.

He told them to “remain peaceful”. They were being anything but peaceful. This was after over two hours of vicious attacks, after his aids, his family and Republican Senators urged him to do something.
It was a mob loyal to Trump and nobody else. Trump did not tell them to stop, he did not tell them to leave.....He wanted them there. They were doing his bidding.......Stopping the certification of the election.

He told them to be peaceful before they marched over as well. you have google, look it up.
He told them to be peaceful before they marched over as well. you have google, look it up
You obviously have not been paying attention the last few days. Go back to sleep.

I have been, the Dems have been just playing video presentation and not doing anything to actually prove incitement.
I have been, the Dems have been just playing video presentation and not doing anything to actually prove incitement.
That is simply not true. If you have watched and that is your conclusion, then you are either incompetent, a liar or both.

Unlike you I'm not a SJW soi boi cocksucking hack.

Forum List

Back