The best way to improve our world.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
It is incredibly disheartening that the world has devolved into the sad state it is in today. I guess I am complaining and maybe I have no right to because I never worked very hard to improve it. The world was already here when I was born and like you I took my place and did as I was told. I was recently tested for signs of age-related neurological deterioration and passed as above average in intelligence for a person of 73.

This apparently means I can still make sense of the world even if I never used superior connections of neurons and synapses in my brain to trick dumber people into delivering their hard-earned money to my pocket without providing some benefit to them. In other words, I never became a politician. Like Martin Luther King I have a dream, and that dream is to turn on my television on a Saturday night and watch Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnel dangle at the end of a rope in prime time like Saddam Hussein who was no less evil than they are but had less power than they have.

Saddam has his neck snapped so GW Bush could avoid attacking his friends in Saudi Arabia for killing 3,000 Americans in New York city. Actually, I would like to watch Bush hang as well. Bush the elder, dispatched his emissary, April Glaspie, to Iraq in 1990 where she told Saddam Hussein (paraphrasing) “You Arabs all look alike to us and we don’t care who is in charge as long as we ger our oil cheap”. Saddam promptly invaded Kuwait causing the Gulf War which enraged Arabs leading to the second Attack on the World Trade Center in 2001.

I would like to see Bill and Hillary Clinton spend their final moments in an electric chair like Julius and Ethel Rosenberg. Bill for not taking out Osama Bin Ladin, which is what his lackey Sandy Berger, was hiding when he stuffed his pockets at the national archives and Hillary for hanging those people out to dry in Benghazi and blaming it on a video. Both qualify as mass murderers.

We could demonstrate our good faith to the rest of the world if we would just start strangling some of these politicians. You know what is dangerous? Not me; I am old. It is people that think like me that are not old.

April Glaspie - Wikipedia

People that “think like you” are either in jail or the insane asylum.

Nothing like improving the world through a Stalinist like purge. :cuckoo:

I have never been to jail and experts just told me I am normal. You perhaps know something I don't ?

It is incredibly disheartening that the world has devolved into the sad state it is in today. I guess I am complaining and maybe I have no right to because I never worked very hard to improve it. The world was already here when I was born and like you I took my place and did as I was told. I was recently tested for signs of age-related neurological deterioration and passed as above average in intelligence for a person of 73.

This apparently means I can still make sense of the world even if I never used superior connections of neurons and synapses in my brain to trick dumber people into delivering their hard-earned money to my pocket without providing some benefit to them. In other words, I never became a politician. Like Martin Luther King I have a dream, and that dream is to turn on my television on a Saturday night and watch Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnel dangle at the end of a rope in prime time like Saddam Hussein who was no less evil than they are but had less power than they have.

Saddam has his neck snapped so GW Bush could avoid attacking his friends in Saudi Arabia for killing 3,000 Americans in New York city. Actually, I would like to watch Bush hang as well. Bush the elder, dispatched his emissary, April Glaspie, to Iraq in 1990 where she told Saddam Hussein (paraphrasing) “You Arabs all look alike to us and we don’t care who is in charge as long as we ger our oil cheap”. Saddam promptly invaded Kuwait causing the Gulf War which enraged Arabs leading to the second Attack on the World Trade Center in 2001.

I would like to see Bill and Hillary Clinton spend their final moments in an electric chair like Julius and Ethel Rosenberg. Bill for not taking out Osama Bin Ladin, which is what his lackey Sandy Berger, was hiding when he stuffed his pockets at the national archives and Hillary for hanging those people out to dry in Benghazi and blaming it on a video. Both qualify as mass murderers.

We could demonstrate our good faith to the rest of the world if we would just start strangling some of these politicians. You know what is dangerous? Not me; I am old. It is people that think like me that are not old.

W ok try more about what Donald and his scum filled their pockets with.

nice insane rant though

W ok try more about what Donald and his scum filled their pockets with.

nice insane rant though

Donald Trump invaded Iraq and caused 3,000 people to die in New York City? Who knew? No wonder they want to impeach him!

I have never been to jail and experts just told me I am normal. You perhaps know something I don't ?
I am relieved that “experts” have declared you normal.

In 1986 the 1st tac fighter wing went from Rolling Thunder(Russian invasion of Europe) to desert training. It seems that the establishment Republican George HW Bush, was planning ahead for some event that would soon happen in the middle east.

On Jan. 17, 1991, Operation Desert Shield became Operation Desert Storm, backed by public support after diplomacy failed. Desert Storm became the largest air campaign since the conflict in Southeast Asia. F-15C Eagles fly over Kuwait during the Gulf War in 1991.
Desert Storm: A Look Back > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > St…

www.defense.gov/Explore/Features/story/Article/1728715/desert-storm-a-look-b…

This is your best rant so far. Now add Jonathan Pollard to your list and that will increase the names on your list of current miscreants, by several, and helps connect dots in the follow the money, see the agenda(s) that have taken us down the rabbit hole-

As for making the world a better place, the saying that comes to mind is; "All you can do id all you can do and it is enough".

I, like you, feel compelled to do something to make up for the lost time, which most youngsters do, in the world of political cognizance- the saying that comes to mind then is; "Too soon old, too late smart".
But, I console myself with a saying I made up; "Leave your space a little better than you found it and you have down all you can, and it is enough." My effort is to advocate for Liberty- and I do at every opportunity given, and some I make. I also know that knowledge isn't biased in its origin and can manifest itself in ways unimaginable and it evolves- I also know truth is constant. If it was true yesterday, its true today and will be true tomorrow.

BTW, I turned 73 this past December- my youngest son tells me I am the sharpest mind he's ever known for my age, and the deepest of anyone he knows- I don't normally like to pat myself on the back and leave the spotlight for others to bask in, but, I have to say my mind is sharper than it's ever been. I attribute that to stimulating my mind by reading, even stuff I don't agree with, because, to be objective, (which is paramount to me), one has to look at and consider all the evidence, no matter what the situation/issue. Having been frequenting political message boards since 07, I have to say, based on the reactive nonsense verbalized, that not very many read opposing views...... on anything. And it appears, based on comments, they don't want to- read.

The best way to improve our world.
Restore America by rounding up ALL Leftist pukes and incarcerating them in Auschwitz type concentration camps open for public viewing.

USA federal, state, and local Governments have become corrupt cesspools where politicians line their own pockets at our expense. Just like all the other governments in the past 5,000 years, shocker there.

You want to hang Moscow Mitch, the guy who pulled all of the strings to get conservative judges on the Supreme Court, when you can't even spell his last name?

That sounds pretty normal to me, old skeet.

You want to hang Moscow Mitch, the guy who pulled all of the strings to get conservative judges on the Supreme Court, when you can't even spell his last name?

That sounds pretty normal to me, old skeet.
The spell check did not work? Maybe I need a new computer. All you could find in the historically accurate op was a misspelled word? What does that say about you?

The reason we have shitty politicians is because we are shitty people.

You cannot trust anyone that has been in Washington for decades. Think about what is happening with energy. A few very wealthy people own the energy resources, the oil that is in the ground and the new supposedly renewable resources. They tell us that fossil fuels are destroying the Earth. The reason is that the processes that burn them is inefficient. Yet with all the advances in technology nothing is being done to make those processes more efficient.

Instead giant wind turbans are everywhere today making the same people richer. The technology exists today to 3-D print an engine and carburetor set-up that could deliver 500 miles to a gallon of gasoline. Do you see that happening? You won't because it would solve all the problems of pollution in the world. But it would keep the rich from getting richer.

So people will starve and freeze to death just like they always have because once that technology is widespread there is no way to monopolize it. We have science today but that science is creating pandemics to kill us off. You do not have to be a genius to figure this stuff out.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Look at that quote from the Georgia Guide Stones. If we solve the problems of pollution the overpopulation of the Earth will worsen, not get better. These global politicians all know the only solution is the extermination of billions of people. You can stay stupid or you can figure it out for yourselves.

Forum List

Back