Trump, Iran and the 2020 Election

To be clear, I am not making a prediction on Trump going to war with Iran. Morons like Trump are unpredictable. I don’t pretend otherwise.

The question, however, is that if Trump really did go to war with Iran, would his supporters automatically think it was a great idea?
Trump has 90% plus rating with republicans. They are like a cult, and will support him no matter what he does.
Yeah that is what is so shocking. I mean it would be surprising if Bush’s approval rating remained that high, but Trump’s rating being that high is absolutely batshit crazy. Nothing about it makes any goddamn sense. These people have completely lost their minds.
Its become a cult. He is a populist, not conservative in any way. When you realize this and what the republican party now is everything makes a lot more sense.
It really is a cult. I genuinely believe that assessment to not be hyperbole. No other explanation makes any sense.
Not a cult. Just a number of various people drawn together by an absolute loathing of democrats.

To be clear, I am not making a prediction on Trump going to war with Iran. Morons like Trump are unpredictable. I don’t pretend otherwise.

The question, however, is that if Trump really did go to war with Iran, would his supporters automatically think it was a great idea?
Trump has 90% plus rating with republicans. They are like a cult, and will support him no matter what he does.
Yeah that is what is so shocking. I mean it would be surprising if Bush’s approval rating remained that high, but Trump’s rating being that high is absolutely batshit crazy. Nothing about it makes any goddamn sense. These people have completely lost their minds.
Its become a cult. He is a populist, not conservative in any way. When you realize this and what the republican party now is everything makes a lot more sense.
It really is a cult. I genuinely believe that assessment to not be hyperbole. No other explanation makes any sense.
Not a cult. Just a number of various people drawn together by an absolute loathing of democrats.
Okay here is some logic for you okay? Hating democrats does not have to include liking Trump. You get that right? You can be a RW that hates democrats, but that doesn’t mean Trump has to be someone you like. I don’t give two shits if you hate democrats lol. What really concerns me is your bizarre support for Trump.

Possibly, if it were me, Iran wouldn't have a serviceable boat by the first of the week.
That would be a strategic blunder, as we can do that whenever we like. Better to negotiate and see what concessions we can get.

If Trump had taken out their radar sites and missiles last time they wouldn't had the balls to start taking ships. You can't give those bastards an inch, they see it as weakness.

You know, first Iran shot down one of our spy drones, claiming it was in international waters.

Then, they plant mines on some tankers going through the Straits.

Yesterday, the US took out one of their drones.

Today? They take a British tanker hostage.

I'm guessing its only gonna take one or two more incidents like this before the responses escalate into a full fledged shooting war.

I wonder if Trump is doing this now because he knows Iran doesn't have nukes yet?

Deje vu Have we not learned that the Domino Theory and then the war of choice in Iraq cost us billions of dollars and too much blood of other people's kids?

Why you expect REPUBS to learn if Obama/Clinton didnt learn about repeating mistakes in Libya and Syria???

...acting like a fucking retard.

Low-life scum like you used to exterminate mentally disabled people in Nazi Germany. It's obvious that you would support such things.
And there you go again. I want you to show your posts to someone who cares about you. I want you to have them read them aloud to you. You are going to be embarrassed.

Better yet, go in front of an audience of people whose children have Down Syndrome and start spewing your ableism bigotry "fucking retard" and let us know how it goes.

The same was said of O and the D party.

As the pressure on trump grows, the tail of the dog wags faster.

My greatest concern is trump will wage war against Iran, counting on being a war time President, to will win a second term.
Just be grateful Trump hasn't stopped your free stuff. Then you'd have real problems rather than imaginary.

My greatest concern is trump will wage war against Iran, counting on being a war time President, to will win a second term.
Trump is a Vietnam-era draft dodging Democrat. He is not a warmonger. He's a blowhard. A paper tiger.

He will bend over backward to avoid a full-on conflict.
No, Trump is a typical Republican militarist who will do anything to get re-elected – including start an unnecessary, illegal war.

And like most Republicans he has no problem sending Americans to fight and die in that unnecessary, illegal war if it’s to his political advantage.

well sure there are going to be differences because they are all different people....
That's not agreeing that the differences are important, though. In fact, thats doing the opposite and dismissing them. Okay, granted, for the sake of discussion.

Also, you do understand how much importance you are putting on the moral and ethical character of the president...right?
we have had half-assed presidents for quite a while now...it aint going to get any better with the next election...you just have to do what you have to do to get by until the next one...when the parties are picking people from the bottom rung of the ladder you cant expect quality people..it may not get any better...

well sure there are going to be differences because they are all different people....
That's not agreeing that the differences are important, though. In fact, thats doing the opposite and dismissing them. Okay, granted, for the sake of discussion.

Also, you do understand how much importance you are putting on the moral and ethical character of the president...right?
we have had half-assed presidents for quite a while now...it aint going to get any better with the next election...you just have to do what you have to do to get by until the next one...when the parties are picking people from the bottom rung of the ladder you cant expect quality people..it may not get any better...
In teaching President Trump a lesson, the Democrats certain direct aim for a target seems to be their own foot. :beer:

The war would be over in just a few weeks, president Trump is that good! :eusa_dance:

You must be a follower of the DICK Cheney, when all those Iraqis met our troops with flowers and kisses (and IEDS). How many died in that war of choice? How much treasure was lost?

No dummy I'm on record on this forum saying the opposite. Go do something useful, wash your greasy lib hair and iron your clothes. :eusa_hand:

Most of them would.

The few that didn't would be very careful what they said about it.

That's funny coming from you, considering how you supported a liberal engaging in political protests while at work but opposed someone else for expressing unpopular FACTS on their personal, social-media account. Thanks for the laugh, hypocrite!
You are projecting kiddo. You should have someone read that thread to you.

Forum List

Back