Trump, Iran and the 2020 Election

Well, there’s no reason to believe that they will so it’s a waste of time thinking about it. What I mean is that there are no “signs” for such a thing. Maybe your islamaphobia plays a role, but that doesn’t make it automatically rational.

I see you are too radical and stupid to engage further.

To be clear, I am not making a prediction on Trump going to war with Iran. Morons like Trump are unpredictable. I don’t pretend otherwise.

The question, however, is that if Trump really did go to war with Iran, would his supporters automatically think it was a great idea?
It would depend on the reasons and parameters for me.

Just like how I supported some of Obama's actions and not others.

To be clear, I am not making a prediction on Trump going to war with Iran. Morons like Trump are unpredictable. I don’t pretend otherwise.

The question, however, is that if Trump really did go to war with Iran, would his supporters automatically think it was a great idea?

Technically Iran has already started a war by seizing a NATO country tanker in international waters. The only question is how will NATO respond?

Technically Iran has already started a war by seizing a NATO country tanker in international waters. The only question is how will NATO respond?

NATO is a sad joke and it will do NOTHING.

Technically Iran has already started a war by seizing a NATO country tanker in international waters.
Yes, NATO could interpret it exactly that way (as an act of war, not an actual war or declaration of war). They probably will. But they won't go further than patrolling the Straight, probably.

NATO is a sad joke and it will do NOTHING.

Which is another reason Trump is right to pull us out of NATO.
Wow, another horrible idea. You guys really do set the standard for horrible ideas. Gold standard. Privatize social security. Cut education. Pull out of NATO. It's like, people know precisely where to turn to hear exactly the opposite of what should be done. You.

Most of them would.

The few that didn't would be very careful what they said about it.

You've been posting on here for YEARS and you ALWAYS advocate for the foreigner over an American. That's just a fact.
No, that's a delusion you just made up to justify your own, very childish behavior to yourself. You are soothing yourself out loud. Like I said... you want a therapist, not a discussion.

It would depend on the reasons and parameters for me.

Just like how I supported some of Obama's actions and not others.
Holy shit. What Obama actions did you support?

Most of them would.

The few that didn't would be very careful what they said about it.

That's funny coming from you, considering how you supported a liberal engaging in political protests while at work but opposed someone else for expressing unpopular FACTS on their personal, social-media account. Thanks for the laugh, hypocrite!

Technically Iran has already started a war by seizing a NATO country tanker in international waters.
Yes, NATO could interpret it exactly that way (as an act of war, not an actual war or declaration of war). They probably will. But they won't go further than patrolling the Straight, probably.

Possibly, if it were me, Iran wouldn't have a serviceable boat by the first of the week. Then we'll see how many weapons they can swim with.

That would be a strategic blunder, as we can do that whenever we like. Better to negotiate and see what concessions we can get.

Maybe Iran will one day be willing to negotiate, but I doubt it. They are NOT going to abandon their nuclear weapons ambition, at least not voluntarily. With nuclear weapons they can blackmail us, Israel, Europe and others.

What do you believe should be done?

Forum List

Back