Trump Indictment Announced Day After Biden Bank Records Expose Biden Family Crimes - Coincidence?

LOL

Great, another idiot proves his ignorance. Moron, grand juries indict, prosecutors charge. It's all part of an ongoing process but they're not the same.

Read & learn (if possible)...

An indictment and a charge are both steps used to move a criminal case toward a trial. The main difference is grand juries file indictments and prosecutors file charges.
[...]
Generally speaking, an indictment, also known as a “true bill” may be viewed as a formal accusation undergoing an official investigation before moving forward with charges. An indictment may or may not result in court charges. A charge, on the other hand, means that grand jury members have decided formal prosecution should take place.
[...]
An indictment does not mean a person is going to jail. It simply means that the prosecution may proceed with filing criminal charges. At that point, a court trial will be scheduled to begin and the process of trying the case before a judge and jury will commence.
`So then an Indictment is Not a charge.Then what is it.
I don't give a Gillhooley who Indicts or who charges.
Just like a Misdomeanor is not a Felony.
Yes,a DA is a Prosecutor.Or an elected or appointed
Public Prosecutor representing Government.

`So then an Indictment is Not a charge.Then what is it.
I don't give a Gillhooley who Indicts or who charges.
Just like a Misdomeanor is not a Felony.
Yes,a DA is a Prosecutor.Or an elected or appointed
Public Prosecutor representing Government.

I led you to the trough. That's all I can do.

LOL

Great, another idiot proves his ignorance. Moron, grand juries indict, prosecutors charge. It's all part of an ongoing process but they're not the same.

Read & learn (if possible)...

An indictment and a charge are both steps used to move a criminal case toward a trial. The main difference is grand juries file indictments and prosecutors file charges.
[...]
Generally speaking, an indictment, also known as a “true bill” may be viewed as a formal accusation undergoing an official investigation before moving forward with charges. An indictment may or may not result in court charges. A charge, on the other hand, means that grand jury members have decided formal prosecution should take place.
[...]
An indictment does not mean a person is going to jail. It simply means that the prosecution may proceed with filing criminal charges. At that point, a court trial will be scheduled to begin and the process of trying the case before a judge and jury will commence.
Grand Juries DON'T file anything.No more than an average Jury
files.Just like a Judge does not arrest a guilty person.
Just like a foreperson anounces the verdict on behalf of the
jurors.
Can a person be Indicted and NOT charged.
ALL Indictments are charges but NOT all Charges are
Indictments.

I bitch slapped you kid.

LOL

So you're delusional too.

How'd ya do that while posting that a grand jury indictment is a charge as though a prosecutor doesn't then need to charge the indicted individual in order to go to trial?

Forum List

Back