Smoking Gun: House Republicans Release Jim Biden’s Text Message to Hunter a Few Months Before Joe Biden Announces He Is Running For President

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Good grief! The corruption is mind boggling. Even the grandchildren!

“Bank records show the Biden family, their associates, and their companies received over $10 million from foreign nationals and their companies,” Comer said.

“Joe Biden’s son. Joe Biden’s brother. Joe Biden’s brother’s wife. Hunter Biden’s girlfriend/Beau Biden’s widow, Hunter Biden’s ex-wife. Hunter Biden’s current wife. And 3 children of the president’s son and the president’s brother. So we’re talking about grandchildren – a grandchild. That's odd. Most people that work hard every day a grandchild doesn't get a wire from a foreign national, "Comer said.

“Bank records show the Biden family, their associates, and their companies received over $10 million from foreign nationals and their companies,” Comer said.

“Joe Biden’s son. Joe Biden’s brother. Joe Biden’s brother’s wife. Hunter Biden’s girlfriend/Beau Biden’s widow, Hunter Biden’s ex-wife. Hunter Biden’s current wife. And 3 children of the president’s son and the president’s brother. So we’re talking about grandchildren – a grandchild. That's odd. Most people that work hard every day a grandchild doesn't get a wire from a foreign national, "Comer said.

Did they release what it was in response to or what it was about? Or do we just fill in the blanks from imagination?

Did they release what it was in response to or what it was about? Or do we just fill in the blanks from imagination?

Not to mention, Joe Biden was out of office, with no plans to run for election, and free to do anything he fucking well wanted to do. He wasn't a member of government at all, and was free to do whatever the hell he wanted.

Tune in tomorrow when the impeachment inquiry begins.
OK. Maybe for a little while, but loading boat and gear for trip to Arkansas, camping/kayaking for a few days, so politics may not be the biggest thing on my mind, and when I hit the road and streams, won't be on my mind, at all.:cool:

I thought it was 20 million?

OK. Maybe for a little while, but loading boat and gear for trip to Arkansas, camping/kayaking for a few days, so politics may not be the biggest thing on my mind, and when I hit the road and streams, won't be on my mind, at all.:cool:
What part of the Ozarks are you headed?

Not to mention, Joe Biden was out of office, with no plans to run for election, and free to do anything he fucking well wanted to do. He wasn't a member of government at all, and was free to do whatever the hell he wanted.

Would you say the same for Trump right now?

Dang, thought you clowns were busy praising Nazis.

What part of the Ozarks are you headed?
Initially Mammoth Springs up at the AR/MO border area. May make it White River around Bull Shoals. Just chillin for a few days, with the yak, some tackle, etc. Back deck roof construction project and staining complete, looking great. Pool closed for the season. New Paint job on the Jeep looks great. Caught up on the grounds. Been a busy summer. Time for some ME time, as that is what retirement is supposed to be about.

lol ! how about now you just use your imagination eh ? tell us what excuses for the most corrupt politician in the nations history can you dream up for us ! lol ! come on smart guy tell us why the guy you voted for isnt the most corrupt leader in US history ..

only republicans are allowed to do business with foreigners.

Initially Mammoth Springs up at the AR/MO border area. May make it White River around Bull Shoals. Just chillin for a few days, with the yak, some tackle, etc. Back deck roof construction project and staining complete, looking great. Pool closed for the season. New Paint job on the Jeep looks great. Caught up on the grounds. Been a busy summer. Time for some ME time, as that is what retirement is supposed to be about.
I fished the White a few months ago. Stayed at Gaston's resort. Been going there for years.

lol ! how about now you just use your imagination eh ? tell us what excuses for the most corrupt politician in the nations history can you dream up for us ! lol ! come on smart guy tell us why the guy you voted for isnt the most corrupt leader in US history ..
No. You tell me. He wasn't vice president anymore at that time, not in the senate, just a private fkn civilian. I have no idea what that email from his brother was about, and neither do you.

Forum List

Back