Trump Indictment Announced Day After Biden Bank Records Expose Biden Family Crimes - Coincidence?

Who announced it?
As far as I can tell, MSM announced it. This was from Friday & all the other reports used this

DC needs some big distractions since Joe & his masters have cascading failures/crimes across the spectrum

Not a coincidence. I was saying this to my friend yesterday.

After 7 years, this drops as soon as th media reports on the Biden China evidence.

COMPLETELY PLANNED AS A DISTRACTION FROM THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY CORRUPTION.

So Trump is part of this conspiracy since he announced he was getting arrested?

This wont hold up in court. Total publicity stunt.

Does anyone want to walk through the statutes Trump supposedly violated and explain how the DA has a case?

Does anyone want to walk through the statutes Trump supposedly violated and explain how the DA has a case?

Does anyone know what the actual charges they are pursing are?

How can anyone talk about them if nobody knows what they are yet?

Yeah.

Post a link for all the evidence and testimony from the case and I'll give it a shot.

It's easy to know when you're over the target... the shitlibs panic and all hell breaks loose. Look for another deadly virus to shut down the country for a few more years. The biden crime family has been racketeering for decades but let's go after Trump for jaywalking.

This is what happens when you allow elections to be stolen.

bidens sar.jpg

Umm... it was Trump who announced his pending arrest.
Trump just posted what was leaked in the media...the demafascist leaked it after Xiden crime syndicate bank records were released

No he didn't bs peddler. It was his post that got everyone talking about indictment on Tuesday.
nope it was being leak in the media...he just posted about it. Here is one of those leaked stories...https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/law-enforcement-agencies-are-prepping-possible-trump-indictment-early-rcna75493

Forum List

Back