Trump Indictment Announced Day After Biden Bank Records Expose Biden Family Crimes - Coincidence?

Agreed, it's simply the charging document, they have to hand the indictment down, the Judge then issues a capias to arrest the person.

After the prosecutor studies the information from investigators and the information they gather from talking with the individuals involved, the prosecutor decides whether to present the case to the grand jury. When a person is indicted, they are given formal notice that it is believed that they committed a crime. The indictment contains the basic information that informs the person of the charges against them.
An indictment formally charges a person with a criminal offense. The indictment enables a government prosecution of a suspected criminal actor for the offenses charged in the indictment. During an indictment proceeding, a grand jury determines that there is adequate basis for bringing criminal charges against a suspected criminal actor.

Idiot, I don't care how many times you repeat your nonsense -- no one is arrested just because a grand jury indicts them. It still requires a prosecutor to file charges.

an indictment is a charging document. The DA can certainly elect not to go through with it, but that's very rare...

What is rare - as in almost NEVER - is an indictment, arrest, and conviction for a misdemeanor campaign finance violation which precedence shows results most often in a monetary fine.

Bill Clinton - Nope

Hilary Clinton - Nope

Member of the squad who paid her brother from her campain finances (intentional, which means it was probably a felony) - Nope

Member of the squad who paid her new husband from her campaign finances - Nope

...and on and on...

What is rare - as in almost NEVER - is an indictment, arrest, and conviction for a misdemeanor campaign finance violation which precedence shows results most often in a monetary fine.

Bill Clinton - Nope

Hilary Clinton - Nope

Member of the squad who paid her brother from her campain finances (intentional, which means it was probably a felony) - Nope

Member of the squad who paid her new husband from her campaign finances - Nope

...and on and on...

Who says that's the only potential charge the grand jury is considering?

Idiot, I don't care how many times you repeat your nonsense -- no one is arrested just because a grand jury indicts them. It still requires a prosecutor to file charges.
haha i love that after trump posted about the leak now you dembots line is that he isn’t going to be arrested

haha i love that after trump posted about the leak now you dembots line is that he isn’t going to be arrested

Imbecile, I never said he is or is not getting arrested. I said i don't know if he is or isn't. All I said was he claims he's getting arrested and that he was the first to make such a claim.

I don't have a grinder account,
ScreenShot_20230320123613 copy.jpg

Imbecile, I never said he is or is not getting arrested. I said i don't know if he is or isn't. All I said was he claims he's getting arrested and that he was the first to make such a claim.
he reported what the demafascist DA leaked, as reported in tve link provided numerous times

the leak sort of backfired now…and dembots are back tracking

he reported what the demafascist DA leaked, as reported in tve link provided numerous times

the leak sort of backfired now…and dembots are back tracking

No DA leaked Trump was getting arrested.

It doesn't require thought to make you look like an ignorant fool. You do it to yourself.

Yet I did that to you when you idiotically agreed with another moron who stupidly claimed people get arrested for being indicted by a grand jury.

I did what you only dream of doing.

:dance:

No DA leaked Trump was getting arrested.
that’s not what was being reported as i highlighted and others in the same link in this thread.

what do you think they were talking about when they leaked they were discussing how to process him?

Who announced the indictment???? Donald Trump. The DA is still questioning witnesses.

No such indictment has been issued. The Grand Jury is still hearing witnesses.

How many Trump lies are you prepared to believe.

Who announced the indictment???? Donald Trump. The DA is still questioning witnesses.

No such indictment has been issued. The Grand Jury is still hearing witnesses.

How many Trump lies are you prepared to believe.
when did trump say anything about an indictment?

nope it was being leak in the media...he just posted about it. Here is one of those leaked stories...https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/law-enforcement-agencies-are-prepping-possible-trump-indictment-early-rcna75493

Planning for an indictment isn't "leaking an indictment" that hasn't happened.

0nce again you fall for Trump's lies, when pretending he's not lying. There's just no bottom to your gullibility.

Planning for an indictment isn't "leaking an indictment" that hasn't happened.

0nce again you fall for Trump's lies, when pretending he's not lying. There's just no bottom to your gullibility.
what did trump lie about? trump simply posted about the story that was leaked from the DA about his arrest this week

that’s not what was being reported as i highlighted and others in the same link in this thread.

what do you think they were talking about when they leaked they were discussing how to process him?

There was no such leak. What you posted was an attorney for Trump said Trump would turn himself in if he's charged. He didn't say Trump was going to be charged. And he's not yet privy to the grand juries findings. So he was just speaking in terms of what may happen.

Again, it was Trump who first said he IS getting arrested.

There was no such leak. What you posted was an attorney for Trump said Trump would turn himself in if he's charged. He didn't say Trump was going to be charged. And he's not yet privy to the grand juries findings. So he was just speaking in terms of what may happen.

Again, it was Trump who first said he IS getting arrested.
some joe the news media for the story…historically we called that a leak…you can call it whatever you want

Forum List

Back