Biden attacks Yemen

Will it escalate?
/---/ I recall when Bush sent troops to "Operation Enduring Freedom" in Afghanistan, Libtard Moonbats barked like trained seals, "TIME TO BUY STOCK IN BODY BAG COMPANIES." So, where is Code Pink?
You libtards are pathetic.

/---/ I recall when Bush sent troops to "Operation Enduring Freedom" in Afghanistan, Libtard Moonbats barked like trained seals, "TIME TO BUY STOCK IN BODY BAG COMPANIES." So, where is Code Pink?
You libtards are pathetic.
Thanks to obama and bush Iran is a powerful enemy that must be taken seriouely

We have to respond to attacks on shipping in the Red Sea

But it can lead to a wider war

Will it escalate?

That was the aim of the October7 False Flag, so every effort will be made by Deep State to achieve that .

I have consistently told you this almost every day since the beginning .
How long does it take blinkered Americans to understand what should be obvious -- if you actually read and watched real News ?

Now they are exploiting biden weakness

Who isn't?
Makes the idea that from his boss downwards ( Obummer) , the subject of Treason is a real possibility .

See that ZH reports a Chinese billionaire who has bought 200 000 acres of land in Oregon (?) is a very senior member of the CCP .
Stinks .

About time Biden. My guys have been barely hanging on, fighting back against the Yemeni paratroopers...

That was the aim of the October7 False Flag, so every effort will be made by Deep State to achieve that .

I have consistently told you this almost every day since the beginning .
How long does it take blinkered Americans to understand what should be obvious -- if you actually read and watched real News ?
The lead in your water pipes is bad for you.

It's fun to see the MAGA NUTS supporting the Islamic Radicals attacks on international shipping now, just to try and score political point against the President, instead of standing with his leadership role in the international response to those attacks.

Escalation is up to the them, if they respond with more attacks.

Forum List

Back