Trump: I'm president and you're not!

Oh, it's CNN, there's only about a 5% chance this is true
You're such a joke. You swallow everything lard ass tells you.
CNN is an outstanding news organization and gets their stories correct most of the time.
That's why they piss you off so much..

CNN, what a joke! They're the new Comedy Central
Only to those who don't like keeping informed.
Lard ass goes after CNN so you have to. What a small mind you have..
You keep bring your ass into this. Looking for a hot date? CNN has been garbage for decades, I turned out back then but I still see clips from smug idiots like you thinking they found something.

The media's approval rating is higher than lard ass.
Your ass? Probably so. But the media was down to the low 20s last I saw.

Hey everybody, look. The most seriously delusional poster on the internet.

This guy actually believes it's Trump that will be around long after CNN is gone.

He's really going to like the 2 hour documentary special CNN does on Trump and his whole family after they're gone, and maybe some still in prison.

It won't be flattering, and will surely get high ratings.

:beer:

The media's approval rating is higher than lard ass.
Your ass? Probably so. But the media was down to the low 20s last I saw.

Hey everybody, look. The most seriously delusional poster on the internet.

This guy actually believes it's Trump that will be around long after CNN is gone.

He's really going to like the 2 hour documentary special CNN does on Trump and his whole family after they're gone, and maybe some still in prison.

It won't be flattering, and will surely get high ratings.

:beer:
When did I say that, you stupid puss filled anus.

Trump defends wild claims: 'I'm President, and you're not' - CNNPolitics.com

Soaking up sun, Chris Chrispie family spend time on Beach he closed to public.

Isn't Crispie saying pretty much the same thing that Trump is saying?

This is who the GOP are. USMB Republicans keep saying I'm lying about Trump and other Republicans, but I could never make this stuff up. Never. It wouldn't occur to me.

Dean why worry? Trump doesn't even have a path to the White House, Hillary will clobber him, 400EV+!
One does note a peculiar desperation...

2009: Obama- "I won"
The left- Haha! Yeah he did! He's so awesome.

2017: Trump- "I'm president"
The left- I have ever seen such a childish unpresidential thing in my life. So childish and uncalled for.

Defend wild claims? How is stating " I am the president and you're not" a wild claim? He is the president.

CNN is an outstanding news organization and gets their stories correct most of the time.

How did Uncle Vlad make you vote for Trump? Don't be afraid, tell us

Its what you voted for.

Money controlled elections.

Follow the money.

Defend wild claims? How is stating " I am the president and you're not" a wild claim? He is the president.

In name only and hardly even that.

And all you RWNJs know it. You know he is intent on only one thing - further enriching himself and his 1% cronies.

This is who the GOP are. USMB Republicans keep saying I'm lying about Trump and other Republicans, but I could never make this stuff up. Never. It wouldn't occur to me.
I don't think you're lying. I think you're so stupid you believe all the slanted bullshit you read & then you regurgitate it on command

How did Uncle Vlad make you vote for Trump? Don't be afraid, tell us

Its what you voted for.

Money controlled elections.

Follow the money.

Putin paid you to vote Trump? How much?

And all you RWNJs know it. You know he is intent on only one thing - further enriching himself and his 1% cronies.

Are you aware of what's already been passed?
A Bill to help promote all Women in Entrepreneurship.
An executive order to help Blacks in Education.
Just to name a few.

Last edited:
I'm President and your not is a factual statement, if Trump made it.
He made the statement. Although it may be factual it shows the ill mentality of Trump. Anyone else wouldn't say it because they know how a true statesman should act - Trump needs help, and I couldn't be more serious.

Resist!
Hillary Clinton when she was the first lady stated. "I’m not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." . Could it possibly be that you believe anyone who doesn't share your world view is mentally ill ?

I'm President and your not is a factual statement, if Trump made it.
He did but he summed it up at the tail end of criticizing the fake media leftist journalists. America didn't elect them.

Plus their approval ratings are in the tank.
Fake media? What the f*ck is wrong with you? Are you some Russian writing from Moscow. Otherwise, you prove right wingers will believe anything.

So who is the real president then?

You know there are alot easier ways to make money than running for political office

302470.png

Your threads/posts are always good for a laugh, rderp.

How many hours a day do you waste talking stupid shit about President Trump?

Forum List

Back