Soaking up sun, Chris Chrispie family spend time on Beach he closed to public.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
PHOTOS: Christie, family soak up sun on N.J. beach he closed to public

-5b11f8f1731f444b.JPG

-14ae36f910b73491.JPG

N.J.
NJ Gov. Chris Christie, his family and friends are all alone as they enjoy a picture perfect Sunday afternoon at an empty Island Beach State Park, which is closed to the public due to the state government shutdown.

-----------------------

At first I was wondering how they got spandex on a beached whale. Then I realized it was a picture of Crispie. Republicans have so much nerve.

-5b11f8f1731f444b.JPG

-14ae36f910b73491.JPG

N.J.
NJ Gov. Chris Christie, his family and friends are all alone as they enjoy a picture perfect Sunday afternoon at an empty Island Beach State Park, which is closed to the public due to the state government shutdown.

-----------------------

At first I was wondering how they got spandex on a beached whale. Then I realized it was a picture of Crispie. Republicans have so much nerve.
Why do I think this is going to end up being more bullshit?

Reading the article, it turns out that this is one small fact wrapped in a few layers of fake news.

I am so sick of this lying media. They should all be shut down until they discover journalistic integrity.

• Banned
Reading the article, it turns out that this is one small fact wrapped in a few layers of fake news.

I am so sick of this lying media. They should all be shut down until they discover journalistic integrity.
So what is fact and what is fake?

The filthy democrats caused the shutdown. That fat fucker has a house there, he is free to go there. Get over it you sick, typically obese and typically low IQ ugly ass democrats! The hilarious thing is when state land is privatized, democrat nerds go ape shit.

I am so sick of this lying Trump supporter. Anything a Republican does is okay. That is why Christie has a 15% approval rating. Even a majority of Republicans disapprove of his performance.

-5b11f8f1731f444b.JPG

-14ae36f910b73491.JPG

N.J.

-----------------------

Yeah, well you know........ the Republicans thought they could go to a baseball field and get in some practice just like any other citizen, but then some Democrat came there and sprayed the field with dozens of bullets trying to kill anybody Republican.

How can you blame Christie or anybody else for taking security measures when we have Democrats in this country? Why do you think we have to carry guns? That's right, because of Democrats. Democrats are violent people you know, and real Americans have to take precautions.

You see Dean, the only way to lessen security and reduce the use of guns in this country is if we get rid of Democrats first. But since we can't legally do that (Lord knows we're trying) we have to protect ourselves from these violent animals. So don't blame Christie. Look in the mirror at yourself and the people that vote like you.

-5b11f8f1731f444b.JPG

-14ae36f910b73491.JPG

N.J.

-----------------------

at least he's wearing a shirt

Christie, even though I'm certain he saw the camera, later denied he had been on the beach.

"I didn't get any sun," he told the media.

That wasn't true, and we had the irrefutable evidence.

We posted the photos on NJ.com, and they went viral Sunday night as the national media picked up the story. Christie soon became the No. 1 trending topic on Twitter.

Christie spokesman Brian Murray, when confronted with the photos, tried to make a joke:

"He did not get any sun," Murray said. "He had a baseball hat on."

The plane truth: How we caught Chris Christie sunbathing on a closed beach

So Trump-like...

-5b11f8f1731f444b.JPG

-14ae36f910b73491.JPG

N.J.

-----------------------

Yeah I heard they spotted his big fat ass from space.

Forum List

Back