Trump: I'm president and you're not!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump defends wild claims: 'I'm President, and you're not' - CNNPolitics.com

Soaking up sun, Chris Chrispie family spend time on Beach he closed to public.

Isn't Crispie saying pretty much the same thing that Trump is saying?

This is who the GOP are. USMB Republicans keep saying I'm lying about Trump and other Republicans, but I could never make this stuff up. Never. It wouldn't occur to me.

Dean why worry? Trump doesn't even have a path to the White House, Hillary will clobber him, 400EV+!

• Banned

THE Maturity level of Donald Trump.

There isn't an event this lard ass attends that he doesn't fail to state " I won."
His insecurity is off the charts.

Wait a minute, Hillary's husband shut down the federal government and angry incoherent lefties are comparing the N.J. governor shutting down the state to Trump? How does that work?

Oh, it's CNN, there's only about a 5% chance this is true
Gorrell10.20.15.jpg

I'm President and your not is a factual statement, if Trump made it.
He did but he summed it up at the tail end of criticizing the fake media leftist journalists. America didn't elect them.

Plus their approval ratings are in the tank.
The media's approval rating is higher than lard ass.
I know you don't like them because they don't report what he wants them to report.
He spoke to the military who could care less about his obsession that he won. It wasn't the time nor place to bring up his obsessions with the media or his childish" I won."
But we know you don't have the balls to call him out on it.

You're such a joke. You swallow everything lard ass tells you.
CNN is an outstanding news organization and gets their stories correct most of the time.
That's why they piss you off so much..

Christie is saying that a beach house with access to the beach - has access to the beach.

You're such a joke. You swallow everything lard ass tells you.
CNN is an outstanding news organization and gets their stories correct most of the time.
That's why they piss you off so much..

CNN, what a joke! They're the new Comedy Central
Only to those who don't like keeping informed.
Lard ass goes after CNN so you have to. What a small mind you have..

I'm President and your not is a factual statement, if Trump made it.
He made the statement. Although it may be factual it shows the ill mentality of Trump. Anyone else wouldn't say it because they know how a true statesman should act - Trump needs help, and I couldn't be more serious.

Resist!

Forum List

Back