Trump: I am the only candidate who can prevent World War III & nuclear holocaust

Yes, I know. That's not the point.
Trump says he's the only candidate that can stop WW3.

Which means in the 4 years he'd get, he thinks he can STOP WW3 from happening, either during his 4 years or AFTER.
But during his first four years he couldn't stop the war in the Ukraine.

Think about it.
Globalists have many sociopaths and psychopaths. It is a calculated risk that there will be no nuclear war when they foment wars. There is no reason for the West to be in Ukraine.

Well, as it turns out Biden is ultimately America's 10 trillion dollar mistake and that's just so far .. alas, all the wrong people are getting rich..

... at least we can all bitch about it together .. :)

Not really. He just wants to build Trump Moscow, so supporting Putin is his thing.

Of course he wants to build a hotel in Moscow and Pyongyang as well.

Getting other leaders to realize the value of making their countries Great Again will get them away from war.

And nothing promotes peace more than 5 star resorts.

Getting other leaders to realize the value of making their countries Great Again will get them away from war.

Until you see their prices.

It is not what I look for, but we all have our standards. Never let it be said, Donny would want a good kleptocracy go to waste without benefitting him. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes, I know. That's not the point.
Trump says he's the only candidate that can stop WW3.

Which means in the 4 years he'd get, he thinks he can STOP WW3 from happening, either during his 4 years or AFTER.
But during his first four years he couldn't stop the war in the Ukraine.

Think about it.
He was no longer in office. Biden's weakness allowed Russia to invade.

1679797076924.png

Funny how you left CHINA out of there!

Freedom? You mean like freedom to control your own child's education? Freedom like being able to decide for yourself whether an experimental vaccine is right for you? Freedom like being able to go to the polls and vote and have your vote count and TRUST the election results? Freedom, like being able to stand outside the capitol taking
pictures without being arrested for two years without even being charged? Freedom, like being able to post questions and topics of concern without being blocked by the FBI or tracked and harassed? Freedom? Like being able to vote for the person of your choice or go to their rally or wear their gear without being harassed, attacked, and have things thrown at you?

Human rights? You mean like the rights of the unborn to mature and be delivered live into this world to enjoy their life?

You as usual have no clue what you are talking about. We have freedom in this country however others have rights as well and those rights may supersede individual rights.

Surrendering to Putin is not peace. Trump is a Putin puppet.

When did the Trumpster ever "surrender" to Uncle Pooty? In fact, he installed sanctions on Putin, and Putin didn't mess with America or invade Ukraine during Trump's watch.

The war occurred during the Brandon Administration, and Russia's move into Crimea was during the reign of Obama.

Donald Trump is strong, Donald Trump puts America 1st, Donald Trump will secure peace between Russia and The West, Donald Trump will protect America

Beteween he and Joe, he's rught....

However....

Biden and Democrats have f*ed the country AND THE WORLD up so much, weakened our military so much, Trump may not be able to prevent it now.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin. Trump is a treasonous traitor.
Wrong dummy... its a vote for peace just like we enjoyed while Trump was president... now we have a war in Europe our bases are being fired on by Iranians and we are closer to WW3 than at anytime in my life... what the hell is wrong with you?... don't you get embarrassed?...

Wrong dummy... its a vote for peace just like we enjoyed while Trump was president... now we have a war in Europe our bases are being fired on by Iranians and we are closer to WW3 than at anytime in my life... what the hell is wrong with you?... don't you get embarrassed?...
You weren't around in 1962?

Forum List

Back