Trump introduces Dr Ron Jackson, spends almost 7 minutes bragging how he aced cognitive test: i dont like the word stupid, but other people are stupid

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i remember Melania said the thing Donald hates most is stupidity. well he lost to a stupid old fool in Biden

I saw this description of that Waco rally:

"I was wondering why they didn’t publish the speakers like usual. For his TX rally does he have Greg Abbott? Ted Cruz & John Cornyn? Waco Rep. Sessions?
Nope.
It’s Ted Nugent, some local pastors, Mike Lindell, Sid Miller, Matt Gaetz, Marge Greene...."

That's an ouchie!
A signal?
A sign?

When your supporting actors are all very B-team....... that's worrisome.

I suppose.

Trunp is bigly smart. :). We can't say he doesn't bring his WWE game every time. He isn't wnning in 2024 though.. I'm sure he will make it a slugfest.

Last edited:
I saw this description of that Waco rally:

"I was wondering why they didn’t publish the speakers like usual. For his TX rally does he have Greg Abbott? Ted Cruz & John Cornyn? Waco Rep. Sessions?
Nope.
It’s Ted Nugent, some local pastors, Mike Lindell, Sid Miller, Matt Gaetz, Marge Greene...."

That's an ouchie!
A signal?
A sign?

When your supporting actors are all very B-team....... that's worrisome.

I suppose.
GOP Brain Trust

i remember Melania said the thing Donald hates most is stupidity. well he lost to a stupid old fool in Biden

Is he still trying to prove he isn't nuts, even after denying reality, the courts, the legislature of all the states and even sending a mob to march on The Capital? I doubt he will convince anybody except the cattle already in the trump herd, he has already lowed to sleep.

Last edited:
It turned out that Ronnie Jackson, when he was part of the Obama administration, is a drug addled nutcase. He and Trump are a perfect match.
I think he is a drug addled Republican Congressman now.

Last edited:
trump.gif

It turned out that Ronnie Jackson, when he was part of the Obama administration, is a drug addled nutcase. He and Trump are a perfect match.
Ronnie was always mad because Michael got all the lead singing parts just because he was younger.

Because he won't insult Americans by pretending the silly test trump took means anything.

So are you a science-denier? The Montreal Cognitive Assessment has superior sensitivity and accuracy for detecting mild cognitive impairment and its usefulness has been demonstrated in over 2,000 studies.

Trump too the test and passed it with a perfect score. Is your President afraid to take it?

Forum List

Back