'Make Chuck Schumer And The President... Choke On It': Chip Roy Demands Tougher Action From The GOP

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Warning to loyal republicans, democrats and Trump worshippers. You're not going to like this. This is only for fiscal and constitutional conservatives.

Chip Roy is da man. He doesn't care about party affiliation. He calls out both party's when it's necessary to do so. And since McCarthy is still a swamp creature, nothing is getting done. And Roy calls them out on it.

At this point, who doesn't think the Democratic party and libs in general are Chinese puppets? Anyone with common sense KNOWS Dems are sell outs and push complete and utter garbage bullshit absurdist contrarian nonsense. Don't they execute traitors and those that collaborate with the enemy?

At this point, who doesn't think the Democratic party and libs in general are Chinese puppets? Anyone with common sense KNOWS Dems are sell outs and push complete and utter garbage bullshit absurdist contrarian nonsense. Don't they execute traitors and those that collaborate with the enemy?
You do understand he is talking about Trumpsters too, right?

Trumpsters? What? Trump isn't the president, and "Capt. Stupid", AKA president Biden, he's the Captain of this sinking ship he HAS deliberately crashed.
Trumpsters, You know, like you and the clowns in control of Congress.

Trumpsters, You know, like you and the clowns in control of Congress.
I want to be nice. I don't think you understand how complex this issue is, I don't argue with liberals, they are prone to pulling imaginary facts and counter arguments out of their... hats.

I want to be nice. I don't think you understand how complex this issue is, I don't argue with liberals, they are prone to pulling imaginary facts and counter arguments out of their... hats.
I am not a liberal. So if you have anything, fire away. Wait, you think Chip Roy is a liberal?

Trumpsters? What? Trump isn't the president, and "Capt. Stupid", AKA president Biden, he's the Captain of this sinking ship he HAS deliberately crashed.

Yeah.

Dude's clearly a Righty who's been down with the MAGA cause but has been burned by the whole Trump thing.

Trump can be a troublesome creature....but then again, that's also his greatest asset.

Trump supporter, Mary. Many of the GOP are standing with Trump because they don't want to get cancelled. Not that they actually think he's the savior of the USA.

Trump supporter, Mary. Many of the GOP are standing with Trump because they don't want to get cancelled. Not that they actually think he's the savior of the USA.
On the internet I am a pretty nice guy, In real life I am a jerk. I do not fear being cancelled. Why do you?

Trump doesn't waffle like Desantis already did on the Ukraine within 2 freakin' weeks!!

IN TRUMP I TRUST!!

On the internet I am a pretty nice guy, In real life I am a jerk.

If it's any consolation, I find you utterly repugnant as your internet incarnation.

And if consistency is any guide, I'm more than confident you're a complete asshole in person. ;)

If it's any consolation, I find you utterly repugnant as your internet incarnation.

And if consistency is any guide, I'm more than confident you're a complete asshole in person. ;)
Thank you. Seriously. But I don't fear being cancelled in real life. Do you?

Thank you. Seriously. But I don't fear being cancelled in real life. Do you?

My only fear is that one day I send you a message and you do not respond.

If that ever happens my life is over.

Truly.

Forum List

Back