Trump: 'I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier'

150908-sure-donald-trump-may-have-dodged-vietnam-through-draft-deferments-but.jpg

We may have reached a place where a new definition of stupid is warranted. Not only did he SAY that he actually TOOK the medal and kept it. The only decent thing to do would be to vehemently refuse it and say "no no no, YOU EARNED this, I can't take it."

Now waiting for the Gold Star families to hear about this one and react. Again he made no sacrifice but accepts the reward. It writes itself.

We may have reached a place where a new definition of stupid is warranted. Not only did he SAY that he actually TOOK the medal and kept it. The only decent thing to do would be to vehemently refuse it and say "no no no, YOU EARNED this, I can't take it."

Now waiting for the Gold Star families to hear about this one and react. Again he made no sacrifice but accepts the reward. It writes itself.

accepting it was sleazy ... what low life pos would accept another mans purple heart ..

oh yeah, Trump.

how odd... anyhow, what a surprise that trump lied again.

What did he lie about?
He lied to his three wives when he told them he was going to church but he was actually going out to fuck.

He lied to people he said he was going to pay. Then he stiffed them.

He lied to veterans he said he raised money for them and then had to be shamed into imtp giving the money he promised.

Well, dumb-ass, "the c*ntface donald" had his chance during Vietnam but he opted for deferments.
What a stupid ass thing to say, "I always wanted one."Shows he has no idea what SACRIFICE is.

There was nothing retarded in the speech. A retired general gave Trump his Purple Heart because as the general stated "he has such faith in Trump." This was not an anonymous person, this was someone he brought on stage and invited to speak WITHOUT a filter.

You and your ignorant Ike can twist his words, but this is a non-story.

There was nothing retarded in the speech. A retired general gave Trump his Purple Heart because as the general stated "he has such faith in Trump." This was not an anonymous person, this was someone he brought on stage and invited to speak WITHOUT a filter.

You and your ignorant Ike can twist his words, but this is a non-story.

He was a Lt Col. I wonder how much Trump paid him for the fake Purple Heart?

My question is: How the Hell does someone WANT a Purple Heart? Does this idiot think they give them away at the BX?

how odd... anyhow, what a surprise that trump lied again.

What did he lie about?
He lied to his three wives when he told them he was going to church but he was actually going out to fuck.

He lied to people he said he was going to pay. Then he stiffed them.

He lied to veterans he said he raised money for them and then had to be shamed into imtp giving the money he promised.

So you are backtracking your comment. He didn't lie here, but nice herring deanster.

Forum List

Back