Trump: 'I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier'

kerrysothermedals.jpg

The John Kerry medals story is a weird one. It does - | National Review
www.nationalreview.com/article/210438/lead-man-peter-j-wallison
National Review
Apr 27, 2004 - So, by keeping his medals and throwing away his ribbons, Kerry accounts for the fact that ... John Kerry can't even commit to a medal story.

Yep, completely unable to answer a question, attacks veterans instead.
Benedict Arnold was also a veteran!

Neat, Benedict Arnold guilty of treason gives you the moral right to attack any veteran you disagree with politically. And for nothing more than being veterans.
Anyone that uses their war injury to advance a subversive position! I do it to John McLame all the time!

What you mean is that any politician you disagree with who is also a veteran is then it's OK by you to attack their status. Kind of makes you a thankless dick.
Reality biting Happy Bitch in the ass!

Yep, completely unable to answer a question, attacks veterans instead.

Neat, Benedict Arnold guilty of treason gives you the moral right to attack any veteran you disagree with politically. And for nothing more than being veterans.
Anyone that uses their war injury to advance a subversive position! I do it to John McLame all the time!

What you mean is that any politician you disagree with who is also a veteran is then it's OK by you to attack their status. Kind of makes you a thankless dick.

That you're a thankless dick? We all know that.

What was inaccurate about the huffpost article?

If the purple heart or KIA veterans are no longer sacred to republicans and it is perfectly OK to use them as a silly political stunt then you people have officially lost any claim to the moral high-ground. Why don't you guys send someone out to put a Trump sign on the tomb of the unknowns? Wouldn't be cool?

I wouldn't put it past Trump to do just that.
It's pretty well guarded but at this point I think they would give him a free pass to do anything if he could do this. His comment was the worst thing for me. No sane person wants a purple heart if they really stop to think about what it represents and the human cost involved. He just minimized the solemn institution of a grateful nation recognizing a soldier's sacrifice to a trinket he will throw in some drawer and never look at again.

It's a PROPAGANDA PIECE, A HIT PIECE ON TRUMP, you dumb TROLL! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If the purple heart or KIA veterans are no longer sacred to republicans and it is perfectly OK to use them as a silly political stunt then you people have officially lost any claim to the moral high-ground. Why don't you guys send someone out to put a Trump sign on the tomb of the unknowns? Wouldn't be cool?

It's pretty well guarded but at this point I think they would give him a free pass to do anything if he could do this. His comment was the worst thing for me. No sane person wants a purple heart if they really stop to think about what it represents and the human cost involved. He just minimized the solemn institution of a grateful nation recognizing a soldier's sacrifice to a trinket he will throw in some drawer and never look at again.

He's beyond being the guy you 'love to hate'. I'm very Trumped out and just want to get past November.

It's a PROPAGANDA PIECE, A HIT PIECE ON TRUMP, you dumb TROLL! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What part is inaccurate? You implied there was something there, what? Are you unable of backing up yet another claim?

Don't you have a 'hit piece' about Clinton being a lesbian or something to post, hypocrite?

What part is inaccurate? You implied there was something there, what? Are you unable of backing up yet another claim?

Says the guy who posts ridiculous post after ridiculous post about Hillary Clinton. Don't you have a "Hillary is a secret lesbian" wingnut blog to post, hypocrite?

Safe to say you can't find a single thing inaccurate about the Huffpost article. You lied again.

He's beyond being the guy you 'love to hate'. I'm very Trumped out and just want to get past November.
Ain't that the truth. Everyday brings some new thing to be outraged about as he blunders through a campaign that is like some kind traveling insane asylum.

Ain't that the truth. Everyday brings some new thing to be outraged about as he blunders through a campaign that is like some kind traveling insane asylum.

Other than November 9th, the only other thing to look forward to is the debates, if Trump doesn't worm his way out like he appears to be trying to do. I'm interested to see the two on stage at the same time. Then again, that will last about 30 seconds. At about that time Trump is going to raise his effeminate pointy hand and say something stupid and I'm going to tune out.

150917001525-donald-trump-cnn-debate-large-169.jpg

'Hillary has the biggest cooties'

And you are a stupid *sshole!
Its been proven over and over again by you , yourself, how f*cking stupid you are.

Co4m3CGWEAIUJjp.jpg

Trump said that he “always wanted” to receive a Purple Heart, despite never having served in the military.

Rep. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), an Iraq War veteran who lost both of her legs in combat, on Tuesday skewered GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump for joking about how he “always wanted” a Purple Heart, one of the military’s highest honors.

At an event on Tuesday, the Republican presidential nominee told the crowd thathe “always wanted” to receive a Purple Heart, awarded to military service members who were wounded or killed in combat.

“This was much easier,” Trump said, when a veteran at the event gave him a copy of his Purple Heart.

In response, Duckworth tweeted a picture of her own Purple Heart and said there was “nothing easy about it.”

Trump has never served in the military and received five deferments during the Vietnam War, including one for bone spurs in his heels. He has repeatedly promised to help veterans if elected president, while simultaneously denigrating them and their families. He also lied about donating money to veterans’ groups.

Another Purple Heart recipient, Sean Barney, a Democratic congressional candidate in Delaware, posted a powerful statement on Tuesday calling Trump’s remarks “flippant and repugnant.”

“As someone who fought for our country in Iraq, was injured, and was awarded a Purple Heart, I can tell you, no one should ever ‘want’ to get a Purple Heart,” the Iraq War veteran wrote.

Tammy Duckworth Destroys Donald Trump For Joking About Military Service

Trump is scum of the earth.
I'm sure that HuffPost article is 100% accurate....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

What isn't accurate about it? How low do you guys have to go to defend Trump?
I honor her service, but she's a "John Kerry" style DemoRAT...except she actually lost parts of her body, instead of getting splinters!

Forum List

Back